Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New damage suffixes

Hello!
    Just wanted to know if it would be possible for next patch to add support for above "Tr" when displaying DPS.
    With the latest trends in grift pushing, things can get a bit crazy.
    Our wizard gets 22 000Tr DPS (which is still relatively readable) but 18 000 000Tr total damage, and instant DPS up to 3 000 000Tr.
    Here is what it looks like under a wizard portrait in season at the moment for a simple 140+ push : https://i.imgur.com/ZQfcIYC.png

Ty in advance!

New damage suffixes
    Vern1701's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be difficult. I could check, but someone with more coding experience would have to do it. The suffixes would be easy. Qd for quadrillion, Qn for quintillion, Sx for sextillion, Sp for septillion, O for octillion. Not only for dps, but total damage as well. Yes, I know, it may be too many, but given the state of the game, it's best to err on the side of caution.

It can be done, but KJ would have to either do it himself or authorize it, as it's located in baseplugin.cs. Also, it's 50-100 lines of code.
    Last edited by Vern1701; 02-18-2019 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Add. Info.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - added: quadrillion support (shorthand: qd) to BasePlugin.ValueToString and internal functions
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Miquiqui's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty!
    For season Qd is more than enough but if you ca also add support for quintillions for NS people (and us when the season is over), and if it doesn't take too long for you, it would be ideal.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Miquiqui View Post
    Ty!
    For season Qd is more than enough but if you ca also add support for quintillions for NS people (and us when the season is over), and if it doesn't take too long for you, it would be ideal.
    are you kidding me? I am not playing since a long time but this sounds nuts...
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Miquiqui's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I mean it's not like super necessary, but the figures I showed you were made using a sub-par macro in a 1-month old season. Just imagine what a non seasonal player with a good macro can do. The state of the game in non season will soon be speed grifting 145s.
    I mean, we can very well play without it but considering how the game is always power creeping, it will soon be actually needed.