0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PickIt Questions

So as I understand it, the loot filter is called "PickIt" It can be found in the \config directory.

There are 3 files.

pickit_readme.txt
    pickit_hc_70.ini
    pickit_sc_70.ini

Here are my questions:

1. In the readme, we are referred to a "You can search for item group names in \doc\items.txt" however, in my \doc there is no items.txt. Is this missing?
    2. What is the difference between the two ini files?
    3. What is the difference between these two lines?

Code:
    +belt = name=Ageless Might & *belt_common*
    -belt = name=Ageless Might
    4. It's a bit confusing as to why you would have a + line and a - line. What makes them different? Besides the obvious *belt_common*

5. How would I add a line for nemesis bracers with mainstat +498 crit +6%?

Thanks!
    Last edited by jasefury; 02-11-2019 at 07:12 PM.

PickIt Questions
    Thorvindr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Have most of these same questions. Manly, I want to know what the two different .ini files are for (pickit_hc_70 and pickit_sc_70). That seems to me like the sort of thing that would be the very first sentence of the readme. "Here are the names of the files this readme is about and the purpose(s) of those files." Much of the THUD documentation seems to presume the user already has a familiarity with THUD.

I think I can answer #4 and #5

4: I'm not trying to be a dick but RTFM. If you read the readme, everything you need to understand those two lines is explained plainly. I have no background in coding or app development and I get it. I'm not saying you're stupid if you don't get it; I'm saying it SEEMS that you're asking for help before you've looked for the answer yourself.

If you HAVE read the first eight lines of the readme and you still don't understand, reply and I will explain to you what the readme says.

5: RTFM. I suspect the reason this question has sat here for a week with no responses is that nobody wants to give you the answer that is pretty plainly already given in the readme but also doesn't want to seem like a dick by just answering "RTFM." So, just as with #4: if you read the readme and still don't get it, reply and I will help you out. I still won't GIVE you the answer but I will happily lead you to it.

itsmylife's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    32/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The difference is in the files names. _hc_ is will be taken if you run a hardcore game while _sc_ is for softcore.

The + line will be evaluated for this item to be keep or sell.
    The - line is force sell.