Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Search feature in 18.9.21.0 not working right ?

OK even though the download says the version is supposed to be 18.9.23.0, in game it shows as 21.0, so i am not sure where to get the 23.0 version of it.

Anyways, the older version when searching using turboMGR would show gems in bags, stash and even show if they were socketed and in what they were socketed in, but with this 21.0 version, it does not do this anymore or is there an option i need to enable in order to see socketed gems?

Now once in awhile it may show a gem and what its in, but 99% of the time it refuses to show gems when socketed and pretty much just considers them not there.

PS: OH and does not show what is equipped on the followers
    Last edited by kloren; 10-18-2018 at 06:48 AM.

Search feature in 18.9.21.0 not working right ?
    kloren's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guessing not even the creator has a clue about why this is doing this yet? ok will wait for an update when you can actually figure out why its messed up.
    PS: incase your'e goign to ask, I have deleted and installed this program several times, it stil ldoesn't work, its been saying can't find dashboard for weeks now, i have no clue what the dashboard is.

Vern1701's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The dashboard is a way to collect the information that TH generates, which gets sent to a private server for KJ to sort out any bugs or perhaps give him ideas on how to improve the program. It does not affect the running of TH in any manner. Since there has been no noticeable changes in the past 2-3 months in terms of patches that affect TH, a break/time off was needed. I haven't seen KJ on the forums recently, but that doesn't mean he is not around. RL does take precedence over any gaming projects.

4. Thanks User5981 (1 members gave Thanks to Vern1701 for this useful post)
    kloren's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vern1701 View Post
    The dashboard is a way to collect the information that TH generates, which gets sent to a private server for KJ to sort out any bugs or perhaps give him ideas on how to improve the program. It does not affect the running of TH in any manner. Since there has been no noticeable changes in the past 2-3 months in terms of patches that affect TH, a break/time off was needed. I haven't seen KJ on the forums recently, but that doesn't mean he is not around. RL does take precedence over any gaming projects.
    Yeah life first thing i know, my first post was asking about where 23.0 was ? The link says 23.0 but in game shows as 21.0.
    I had only started in S13 of D3 and a friend told me about this, but when I came here, the project was dead. It wasn't till few weeks back when I saw people talking about it again and decided to check it out, but i'm guessing the project isn't fully back up and running yet, since i'm still fairly new to this and not a long time user, figured whoever must still be trying to figure out how to get it working again, which is what you confirmed pretty much.
    Hopefully someone will figure it out and release an update sooner or later, till then.