Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New User Questions about UI Changes

Hello,

I have trash mobs on mini map when I go to a normal area, but when I got into a rift or gr, they don't show up. Did I turn something off somewhere or is that normal? I can see elites on mini map in gr and rifts, just not the trash white dots.

How can I get it to stop putting the rectangles around item names? I want it to look normal.

At the bottom left it is saying : TurboHUD exceptions : 6 , how do I find where the lines are broken to fix this? The only thing I have added was the TCT excel sheet to enable and disable some features.

If anyone has suggestions on plugins to use and how to setup thud to look as natural as possible with important features like minimap mob/elite locations and elite skills on the ground, I would like to hear that too

Sorry if this is somewhere, I looked through several pages and didn't see anything.

New User Questions about UI Changes