If you use  "GeForce Experience / In Game Overlay"  for screen recording I need help menu

User Tag List

serlev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you use "GeForce Experience / In Game Overlay" for screen recording I need help

I used GeForce Experience In Game Overlay for some days to get screen recordings when I did GR+ , etc.. runs . I use TH ofcourse and had no problem at all with the vids since TH overlay was not captured by the program.
    Today , I dont know what I did wrong but the new videos created by the GeForce Experience In Game Overlay started to show THud and all plugin markings

Same PC.. same software.. all was ok for some days and all of a sudden I have this problem today. I am sure I did something wrong and whatever it is it should be a simple adjustment which I shouldnt do...
    I have also Twitch working my WoW addons updates and stream for WoW and D3 (which I didnt use it up to now). There was a small icon at left bottom for twitch overlaying and you could stop it by clicking on this icon.
    I just give this info if there is a relation with my problem...

Hope someone can guess the cause of this problem...

If you use  "GeForce Experience / In Game Overlay"  for screen recording I need help
    SeaDragon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    140/299
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GeForce Experience - Privacy Control - Disable "Allow the capture of the desktop"
    I use the Chinese version, I hope to help you

3. Thanks serlev, Aiste (2 members gave Thanks to SeaDragon for this useful post)
    serlev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SeaDragon View Post
    GeForce Experience - Privacy Control - Disable "Allow the capture of the desktop"
    I use the Chinese version, I hope to help you
    yesssssssssss sea dragon yessssssss... I knew it was a very simple thing I have done accidentally
    thank you... it is solved..