18/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TL gamer View Post
    What's with everyone making up crap to justify cheating? it constantly amazes me how people use preference on how they THINK the game should be as an excuse to cheat.

While I agree with people about what should be in the game, the reality is that it doesn't matter what anyone THINKS should be in the game. The bottom line is that TH is a 3rd party program that is not authorized by blizzard, it's against the code of conduct to use it, so. if Blizzard wants to ban people for using it they will, if they don't, then they won't, there is nothing to debate or argue on that.
    I think his point was that the game itself was not really polished or designed for the meta at the start.

I really fail to see the point of your post thought. It does matter what people think should be in the game. It's the players that play the game not Blizzard. It's the players that buys the game.

New patch 2.6.1.50649
    Daarth#1985's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Well said.

2nd season in a row coming up no changes.. I will play the game how I enjoy it the most. We all decide what we consider to be appropriate for ourselves at our level of play. I don't spend any time complaining about botters on the forums, even though I dont bot and trust me a great deal of our competition does, or at least takes Cookies (botted bounties), though I will admit to a small amount of joy when I see their names removed from the boards, but I am in HC though, and this (TH) seems to be the level at which the top tier consider to be legit.

durdurdur123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's with everyone making up crap to justify cheating? it constantly amazes me how people use preference on how they THINK the game should be as an excuse to cheat.

While I agree with people about what should be in the game, the reality is that it doesn't matter what anyone THINKS should be in the game. The bottom line is that TH is a 3rd party program that is not authorized by blizzard, it's against the code of conduct to use it, so. if Blizzard wants to ban people for using it they will, if they don't, then they won't, there is nothing to debate or argue on that.
    Then, WTF are you doing in a forum that's all about hacks, bots and exploits ?

4. Thanks wickedazz (1 members gave Thanks to durdurdur123 for this useful post)
    jensmd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by durdurdur123 View Post
    Then, WTF are you doing in a forum that's all about hacks, bots and exploits ?
    my thoughts

prrovoss's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i will just leave this here:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...-map-hack.html (You guys might want to fix this (Enigma Map Hack))

7. Thanks xtechwolf (1 members gave Thanks to prrovoss for this useful post)
    JackCeparou's Avatar Savvy ? 🐒
    Thanks G/R
    51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by prrovoss View Post
    i will just leave this here:
    dia...-map-hack.html
    Oh gosh, him, again..

And btw, there is hope ;p
    Originally Posted by enigma32 View Post
    Should have a version ready within 24 hours. So far I haven't seen anything I can't work around.
    Last edited by JackCeparou; 05-31-2018 at 01:30 PM.
    Hide the Rum! --> Default theme customization 101 <--

9. Thanks hurrikane, Anthonyjv (2 members gave Thanks to JackCeparou for this useful post)
    LArcstix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Daarth#1985 View Post
    ^ Well said.

2nd season in a row coming up no changes.. I will play the game how I enjoy it the most. We all decide what we consider to be appropriate for ourselves at our level of play. I don't spend any time complaining about botters on the forums, even though I dont bot and trust me a great deal of our competition does, or at least takes Cookies (botted bounties), though I will admit to a small amount of joy when I see their names removed from the boards, but I am in HC though, and this (TH) seems to be the level at which the top tier consider to be legit.
    A great deal of your clan bots as well, unless you considered them your competition.

Daarth#1985's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LArcstix View Post
    A great deal of your clan bots as well, unless you considered them your competition.
    A great deal of my clan bots? If you know who I am please feel free to msg me in game and tell me who does. We watch out for it, watch for patterns of behavior, obviously playtime, etc..

We do really well and we don't bot, I dont know if that is possible to do in softcore anymore (at least not without just destroying yourself) and i dont want hardcore to end up in the same boat. A lot of people I know in SC do and that's their business. As it stands now in HC NA, there's very few if any botters that are Top 5.

I think this is getting a little off topic so I'm done with the conversation, our track record, our hours, we reply if were not busy speaks for itself.
    Last edited by Daarth#1985; 05-31-2018 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Off topic mention

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this patch is a bitch I don't think there will be a release in a week. sorry
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

13. Thanks Nator, SeaDragon, afrojax (3 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    dnr1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "You're clowning...you're not clowning? I sense clowns", Deadpool.

GG blizz pretty, if you were actually focused on improving the game with patches, Turbohud would be enabled by default lol

aw well, keep up the great work KillerJohn and enigma32.
    Not intended for use by children or liberals under the age of five.
    Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. Not responsible for acts of God.

15. Thanks Nator (1 members gave Thanks to dnr1 for this useful post)
    DysfunctionaI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    this patch is a bitch I don't think there will be a release in a week. sorry
    rip season

Aiste's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    29/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for trying regardless there will be anyway a another pre-season patch, hence not worth your time to update it twice.
    Thanks again for your work.

durdurdur123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's OK, enigma's MH works great and it's more than enough to complete our push for this season.

Enjoy your holidays.

stenbey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by durdurdur123 View Post
    It's OK, enigma's MH works great and it's more than enough to complete our push for this season.

Enjoy your holidays.
    where can I download that maphack ?

Lautiara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stenbey View Post
    where can I download that maphack ?
    You can find it here --> https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...3-maphack.html (Enigma.D3.MapHack)

21. Thanks stenbey (1 members gave Thanks to Lautiara for this useful post)
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast