Thanks G/R
    34/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just one simple,potentially stupid question is there version of TH that will work always no matter the incoming patch, need just basics ,nothing extra that might require attention... or is there TH that user itself can update it on patch in some simple manner like adjusting/customizing plugins ?

The end of TurboHUD development
    s4000's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    18/271
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by franehr View Post
    just one simple,potentially stupid question is there version of TH that will work always no matter the incoming patch, need just basics ,nothing extra that might require attention... or is there TH that user itself can update it on patch in some simple manner like adjusting/customizing plugins ?
    wait for further notice from the RB team
    Continuing THUD | Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls BOT

Borpa's Avatar Active Member BorpaSpin
    Thanks G/R
    27/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for all your work <3 Take care of yourself.

4. Thanks KillerJohn (1 members gave Thanks to Borpa for this useful post)
    Klamist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally it's time to say goodbye.
    I shall thank you for keeping release THUD during so many seasons.

Maybe there won't be a free version anymore. And the ChineseHUD just claimed it could keep updating. The conflict won't stop, and it's good for you to escape from it.

6. Thanks KillerJohn (1 members gave Thanks to Klamist for this useful post)
    xblade2k7's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    101/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klamist View Post
    finally it's time to say goodbye.
    I shall thank you for keeping release thud during so many seasons.

Maybe there won't be a free version anymore. And the chinesehud just claimed it could keep updating. The conflict won't stop, and it's good for you to escape from it.
    It is a shame but it is possible that it is so.
    Last edited by xblade2k7; 03-30-2021 at 09:46 AM.

8. Thanks KillerJohn (1 members gave Thanks to xblade2k7 for this useful post)
    johnbl's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    347/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the work over the years KJ, you sure deserve a rest.
    It's just a little sad that you preferred to hand TH to the ROS-BOT team instead of making it open-source.
    Everything you went against with the Chinese TH (charging money and integration with macros) will now happen with the new team.
    If you take a look at POEHud, you'll notice that each time a dev drops the project, another one takes his place. The community there is thriving.
    Last edited by johnbl; 03-30-2021 at 04:39 PM.

10. Thanks KillerJohn (1 members gave Thanks to johnbl for this useful post)
    GermanDude1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    52/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank u for everything and goodbye KJ & Diablo 3, thats was my last day i played this game, without turbohud this game is dead for me. thanks for the ride, was really nice.

12. Thanks Riccardinho, KillerJohn (2 members gave Thanks to GermanDude1337 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    101/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THUD DEAD TODAY.

ROSBOT TEAM:

TurboHUD licensing comes in three flavors.
    Tier-1 licenses are free. They include "Default" plugins without any possibility to change or customize them. Tier-1 licence keys are not available for one month after game's patches (a.k.a early access periods)

Tier-2 licenses (1000 coins/month) support custom plugins with restrictions to the available namespaces, screenshots and logging; the traditional TurboHUD.

Tier-3 licenses (1600 coins/month) support custom plugins without any restriction. Even automation, cross-process communication, etc... are possible. Full potential unlocked!

Each person can claim a 7 days trial key after each patch; trials keys offer all tier-3 features

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

GZ... shit robbers, this by rosbot
    Last edited by xblade2k7; 03-30-2021 at 05:56 PM.

14. Thanks franehr, KillerJohn (2 members gave Thanks to xblade2k7 for this useful post)
    ch25's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    34/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who sells him/herself for the money?
    FU rosbot bitches. you won't see any money from me.
    Shame on you KJ.

16. Thanks xblade2k7, franehr, krazylid (3 members gave Thanks to ch25 for this useful post)
    zootcadillac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold to Ros-Bot? I am so very disappointed to learn this. It's going to get us all banned. if it really was a matter of money I'd have paid out of my own pocket to keep it going as it was. Yes, I can afford it.

Thanks G/R
    101/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disappointing truth .... better open source that more people know how to program ... this is outrageous KJ, without a doubt the worst decision you have been able to make, I personally do not plan to pay for that and even less to those people.

Riccardinho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah this sucks...but so does Season 23. At least I won't have to think twice about skipping it now. ​​I would rather pay some chinese hackers than the bot creators lol. But not sure what I will do for future Seasons, if I'm interested in playing them...

joshian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no better song to express the feelings in these hard times

Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    Dear all,

I am speaking from my heart when I tell you this is a very sad day for me.
    Patch is here soon, and I can't delay this announcement anymore.

Due to health and personal reasons, the development and maintenance of TurboHUD is over today.

I have learned and forgot so many names during these years...
    I am trying to remember, but it is unbelievable how many people I met, talked, discussed and laughed (cried, raged?) here.
    I won't mention anybody by name, but I would like to thank you all who supported the development of TurboHUD!
    Every helpful post by a fellow Player to help others...
    ...all awesome plugins made by Developers...
    ...every simple "thank you" I ever got...
    combined together were the real driving factor pushing me to continue the development over the last 8 years.

I can only talk in superlatives about this community! For the last time, thank you all for being part of this journey with me!

Yes, we had bad days, and some really bad ones: a forum closure, many annoying hacks, many disputes and attacks. But considering all the good, I don't have any bad taste in my mouth today. We survived!
    I am a bit sad to see the forum empty nowadays, but luckily this is the best time to quit. It's easier to say goodbye today than 5 years ago - when the game, the forum and TurboHUD itself flourished.

I dedicated some time to imagine what kind of conspiracy theories will be born in the next few weeks, so please consider the following as my last and undisputable statements to this community:
    • No, it is not my wife. All the thanks I ever got for this development is something I 50-50% share with her for her support, patience and understanding. I hardly believe there are too many other soulmates on Earth, Hell or Sanctuary who would tolerate their partner "HUDDING" a few thousands of hours away from their shared life.
    • I am not threatened by anybody. In fact I never got any communication from Blizzard, not even a "hey boy, stop being silly, please"...
    • Opensource? Have I heard "opensource"? You must know it is not my way. I'd have to search the hidden git repositories on the dark web every day until my last breath, looking for horrifying mutations built on top of TurboHUD. Selfish? Maybe.

Finally a "letter" for the Diablo developers and creatives:

Also I'd like to say thanks to OwnedCore and The Staff. TurboHUD was born here, left for a while, returned and now the journey has ended. Thank you guys, you are awesome!
    Being the long-time leader of the "Top 10 Thanks (Received)" list here is a real honor for me. I think I'll screenshot it and give a copy to my children, like a geek legacy.

The decision is hard and final, yet I believe it shouldn't mean the end of TurboHUD.

There are three developers I ever met who are capable of updating TurboHUD: Enigma, Tyrael and myself.
    Obviously Enigma and I are done with this scene forever, so I contacted Tyrael and handed over everything he need to upgrade HUD until the end of time (or his patience towards hacked versions).
    He helped me a lot in the past, and I am sure he is the only and best person to do this. So from now on, it is up to him to decide the fate of TurboHUD.
    I handed over some guidelines to Tyrael, trying to detail the reasons behind my design choices, the artificial limitations of the plugin system (etc) but it is up to him to decide how he continues.
    Here you will find updates about his release schedule: link

Finally, I wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
    John

toaster64's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is in my opinion a freaking dumb move... seriously. You built THUD for the community, worked hard to not let any copy of it emerge, keep it free, etc. and in the end you basically give it to RosBot team so they can SELL us the software we the community have been using for years...
    If you would've really care about your work and the community, you would've made it open-source, so the COMMUNITY would've been able to maintain it. Scared of THUD clones ? Like you said, you're done forver with this so that doesn't make any sense anymore. So all those years claiming that THUD would be free forever and that it was built for the community was just massive bullshit..

22. Thanks xblade2k7, johnbl, krazylid, tavisha (4 members gave Thanks to toaster64 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    101/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    16€ for use all plugins hahahahahahaha horrible... THUD plugins developers have been misled. ENJOY now is need pay for use the plugins.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast