2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Customize EliteMonsterAffixPlugin

I'd like to know if there is a line of code for PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs for three different customizations.

1. I'd like to turn off affixes that are not as relevant for the content I'm doing so that, for instance, only the ones we might skip in metas show up
    2. I'd like the labels to only show on the yellow and not its minions
    3. I'd like the labels to stack vertically instead of horizontally

I'm playing support so keeping it clean helps out a bunch

Customize EliteMonsterAffixPlugin
    wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xaggee View Post
    I'd like to know if there is a line of code for PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs for three different customizations.

1. I'd like to turn off affixes that are not as relevant for the content I'm doing so that, for instance, only the ones we might skip in metas show up
    2. I'd like the labels to only show on the yellow and not its minions
    3. I'd like the labels to stack vertically instead of horizontally

I'm playing support so keeping it clean helps out a bunch

you need to show us what plugin ur using to see these affix's

this might help what you're looking for

Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Arc ane);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Ext raHealth);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Hea lthLink);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Fas t);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Fir eChains);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Kno ckback);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Nig htmarish);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Ill usionist);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Shi elding);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Tel eporter);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Vam piric);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Vor tex);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Wor mhole);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Ave nger);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Hor de);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Mis sileDampening);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Des ecrator);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Ele ctrified);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Fro zen);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Fro zenPulse);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Jai ler);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Mol ten);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Mor tar);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Orb iter);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Pla gued);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Poi son);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Ref lect);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Thu nderstorm);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Wal ler);
    Hud.GetPlugin<EliteMonsterAffixPlugin>().AffixDecorators.Remove(MonsterAffix.Jug gernaut);

delete the ones you want to see or put // infront of the line
    Last edited by wad1532; 12-19-2020 at 06:30 PM.

3. Thanks Xaggee (1 members gave Thanks to wad1532 for this useful post)
    Xaggee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect for #1 . Thank you. I am using the default built in affix plugin that comes with thud.

What would be the code to customize the brushes for font and/or font size?

This next one may be possible through the default MonsterPackPlugin but I currently have it disabled. I do not care for the HP bars and lines connecting the monsters.
    Is there a way to show a label for the elites and packs that would show me they are there when no affix that I have enabled is present?
    i.e. if monster is health link, fast, wormhole, molten (all off) then label as "Elite" instead.