Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by knight84 View Post
    no, its unicode charaktrers, update plugins
    Its not, because I replaced the "\u"nicodes already. Worked fine without errors in season 21.

Ban policy
    ksdfll2fo23lf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is KJ going to keep his word and ban China soon? I just downloaded the latest vers. chinese turbohud and it's working. It's also not private at all. It's pretty public I would say.

PP2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why if i live in other country and cant play with VPN for GAMES and using THUD? why u did that? im russian and cant play without vpn!!!

zephyralistair's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

First of all, thanks for you great work! TurboHud is no doubt a masterpiece. I totally agree with your whole attempts at banning these illegal abuse of your work.
    However, I've got a story and a few questions I would like to share with you.

So I started Diablo III a few weeks ago with my boyfriend and bought it during its discount period. Some of its original functions suck as you know, so we started searching for legal plugins to help improve our gaming experience. We live in China, so apparently what we found at first was the "Chinese Hack". (We didn't think or search very carefully and that was our fault of course.) We were surprised that the "Chinese Hack" which was called "the LightningMod" ask for a monthly pay if anyone were to use it's full function. After 2 days of trying its free version, which was not a satisfying experience, we did a few searching and realized is a hacked version. So we decided to sough for its original author and instead use its original version.

So here I am reading your threads and the ban policy. We totally agree with you and hate those hacked-version developers who even tries to make a profit with your work. That is not acceptable, neither legally nor morally. We will stop using "the LightningMod" from now on.

Here's my humble request. Based on the fact that we didn't even know this whole situation (you see, those people they were exploiting the inconvenience of language difference and Internet ban, especially in China), is there any chance we could be un-blacklisted? Whatever your answer is, we understand. We will not use TurboHud without your permission and certainly will not use those hacked version.

In the end, we hope that you succeed in the fighting against these illegal behaviors and have a great year of 2021.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zephyralistair View Post
    Hi,

First of all, thanks for you great work! TurboHud is no doubt a masterpiece. I totally agree with your whole attempts at banning these illegal abuse of your work.
    However, I've got a story and a few questions I would like to share with you.

So I started Diablo III a few weeks ago with my boyfriend and bought it during its discount period. Some of its original functions suck as you know, so we started searching for legal plugins to help improve our gaming experience. We live in China, so apparently what we found at first was the "Chinese Hack". (We didn't think or search very carefully and that was our fault of course.) We were surprised that the "Chinese Hack" which was called "the LightningMod" ask for a monthly pay if anyone were to use it's full function. After 2 days of trying its free version, which was not a satisfying experience, we did a few searching and realized is a hacked version. So we decided to sough for its original author and instead use its original version.

So here I am reading your threads and the ban policy. We totally agree with you and hate those hacked-version developers who even tries to make a profit with your work. That is not acceptable, neither legally nor morally. We will stop using "the LightningMod" from now on.

Here's my humble request. Based on the fact that we didn't even know this whole situation (you see, those people they were exploiting the inconvenience of language difference and Internet ban, especially in China), is there any chance we could be un-blacklisted? Whatever your answer is, we understand. We will not use TurboHud without your permission and certainly will not use those hacked version.

In the end, we hope that you succeed in the fighting against these illegal behaviors and have a great year of 2021.
    Sadly I can't blacklist the "Chinese Hack" users at all because it is a full scale attack on HUD's exe file. It does not attempt to read data from HUD but fully modify it, so I can't detect that behavior.
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

6. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    Zepsi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, this thread didn't age well. Banning people for using THUD with automation tools, then go ahead and sell the program to bot developer. Anything's possible, I guess.

8. Thanks johnbl, dirkbach666 (2 members gave Thanks to Zepsi for this useful post)
    alternate_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now with turbohud unleashed anything is possible

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456