8/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zootcadillac View Post
    I'm going to guess this is a good thing. I don't think the majority of TH users wish to use it for cheating. I don't know what PHelper is, I don't want to know. Heck I don't even know how to use a plugin or even what plugins I ought to be using. I'm happy with TH right out of the box. Happy enough that I won't play D3 without it. And anyone using it for cheats just makes it far more risky for those of us who use it simply for some quality of life additions.
    Yeah most of THud is QoL, but it is still cheating (map vision being obviously cheaty aspect). If people want to use a helper for whatever reason that is their choice, just like you are also choosing to use 3rd party programs against blizz TOS. The main thing is not using a helper that piggybacks off of KJ's work on THud because those are his wishes. There are other helpers out there for use, and you can't call them cheaters but claim you are not while you're using THud.

Ban policy
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jhyde View Post
    This is gangsta. Say hello to my little friend.
    I am Killer, you know...

3. Thanks Joker3060 (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    Panthor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

I am not a programmer at heart, but I love the features of turboHUD and thank you for maintaining and developing this product.

And I find your moratorium very fair and I agree if I have correctly understood the message completely agree with what you claim, there is no reason for a third party to take advantage of a free product for commercial purposes. .

I find the process very healthy and I hope it will be beneficial for everyone. In any case know that despite my incompetence in the matter I bring you the most that I can do is my support.

Remember that time is an avid player who wins without cheating, every time! It's the law. (M. BAUDELAIRE French poet)

geomac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would all be a moot point if Bliz would just treat D3 the way they treat WoW (which is probably why they've never issued a cease and desist to KJ). No THUD, no D3 in my view. KJ's and the entire community's efforts are greatly appreciated, especially now that we can no longer provide financial support...it's all charitable work at this point.

6. Thanks Panthor, fatherpio (2 members gave Thanks to geomac for this useful post)
    toaster64's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Not sure if it's happening because of the new "ban policy" or something else, but since last version, i'm getting exceptions for 2 plugins and TurboHUD tell me that "There are suspicious code in it" (The Door plugin and the Stricken plugin).
    I'm also getting the error "Threat detected" for the Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar.... so I have to litterally kill it every time I want to use TurboHUD with D3... Not sure if it's intended, but that's sounds weird to me lol

joansuu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you are faster to threaten to ban than to update ur HUD... its boring

Jeka_J's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by toaster64 View Post
    Hi,

Not sure if it's happening because of the new "ban policy" or something else, but since last version, i'm getting exceptions for 2 plugins and TurboHUD tell me that "There are suspicious code in it" (The Door plugin and the Stricken plugin).
    I'm also getting the error "Threat detected" for the Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar.... so I have to litterally kill it every time I want to use TurboHUD with D3... Not sure if it's intended, but that's sounds weird to me lol
    I had the same problem. I can't delete the Xbox Game Bar. It is registered in Windows 10

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to remove the Xbox Game Bar from Windows 10

1-Right-click the Start button.
    2-Click Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    3-Type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | Remove-AppxPackage and hit Enter on your keyboard.

How to disable the Xbox Game Bar and Game DVR in Windows 10 | Windows Central

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by joansuu View Post
    you are faster to threaten to ban than to update ur HUD... its boring
    well, it would be much faster if I wouldn't have to spend 10 times more protecting it from *******s like you than updating it...
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

12. Thanks lostindisorder (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    joansuu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ******* :OOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by joansuu; 11-19-2020 at 10:41 AM.

geomac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by joansuu View Post
    Its your problem now, we dont care, nobody ask u to do the legit hacker against mean hacker we just want TH faster thanks.
    If that's an attempt at reverse psychology to motivate rapid response, it seems like an epic fail to me. Heck, I'd be motivated to spend a few more days (into S22) testing just to be sure. Let's hope KJ ignores your lack of gratitude :-)

15. Thanks Moistafa (1 members gave Thanks to geomac for this useful post)
    Moistafa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a GDPR lawyer, let me say that no one has anything against KJ, the hashed data transfer cannot be regarded as personal data transfer/processing and does not benefit from GDPR protection. If that was the case, there would have been no database queries ever.

@KJ: Thank you for all the hard work you do. Diablo got me through some hard times and actually is a meditative/therapeutic game to me. Without your creation, it is incomplete. I wish there was a way to donate to you.

17. Thanks lostindisorder (1 members gave Thanks to Moistafa for this useful post)
    joansuu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by geomac View Post
    If that's an attempt at reverse psychology to motivate rapid response, it seems like an epic fail to me. Heck, I'd be motivated to spend a few more days (into S22) testing just to be sure. Let's hope KJ ignores your lack of gratitude :-)
    I dont play season, he can spend 2 more months i dont care

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Moistafa View Post
    As a GDPR lawyer, let me say that no one has anything against KJ, the hashed data transfer cannot be regarded as personal data transfer/processing and does not benefit from GDPR protection. If that was the case, there would have been no database queries ever.

@KJ: Thank you for all the hard work you do. Diablo got me through some hard times and actually is a meditative/therapeutic game to me. Without your creation, it is incomplete. I wish there was a way to donate to you.
    thank you, both of your comments
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast