9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gnom67 View Post
    hmm, I do not know what phelper is and what kind of program it is, I became interested and Yandex told me that this is a type of app for devices bypassing the playmarket. but something tells me that this is not the case, this is not the case at all, and I can not catch the connection between the turbo hood and the mobile app.
    That's not what it is but the actual connection between the phelper and THUD is, that phelper is basically based off of THUD but without the permission of the THUD author.

Ban policy
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by joansuu View Post
    maphack creator against helpr creator , what a retard community.
    Have you ever heard about King Kong vs Godzilla?

joansuu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    Have you ever heard about King Kong vs Godzilla?
    You create a hack for d3 and u are angry about other guys who do the same. You are stupid dude

DiogoPessoa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the macro program Eule.py on this list of 3rd-party programs that can no longer be used from that version of the HUD?

Eule.py has an autoexec function to quickly open the pHelper, but I don't use it. I use only TurboHUD, only and exclusively.
    Last edited by DiogoPessoa; 11-16-2020 at 01:32 PM.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    protections/bans agains other 'helpers' coming tomorrow

TeiJerD3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about
    Last edited by TeiJerD3; 11-16-2020 at 03:22 PM.

TeiJerD3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Chinese turbohud won't work? Lightning mod

DiogoPessoa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand, I hope that Eule.py is not one of those programs to be banned. I understand the program is basically a macro that uses image recognition. As I said, Eule.py has the function to quickly open 3 other software via Eule.py itself. TurboHUD is one of those three softwares. I would be very sad that it was no longer possible to use Eule in the following versions of the HUD.

deimudda69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DiogoPessoa View Post
    I understand, I hope that Eule.py is not one of those programs to be banned.
    Why should it? Makes no sense to me. Its basically an autohotkey script that works on its own. Has nothing to do with turbohud. Only because i can quickstart some other application with it doesnt automatically mean its depended on them. By that logic you must ban Logitech, Razor, MSI Afterburner, RTSS and Discord because Overlay along with it.

Btw, even after half an hour of google i cant find anything about phelper. Apperantly it has something to do with Fiddler, which is some sort of Proxy Debugger, to prevent Turbohud from calling home and force updates, for what ever reason someone wants to use an old and outdated version of turbohud. Seems like a special insider thingy, because no one here can or will say exactly what it is and what it does. If it gets banned anyways, i see no reason why everyone keeps it as a mystery to people like me who not already used or at least heard of it.

WyrmKin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Helpers, in general, are programs that will automate aspects of the game for you. So it would cast a skill on cooldown or when in range of monsters, automatically press your potion when under a certain % HP. Just check out twitch, there are a few streamers that are obviously using helpers (upgrading gems with the cursor in the middle of the screen, insta gambling and salvaging etc)

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    103/773
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...ml#post4070946 (Permanent closure of the plugin API and the removal of China/Asia realm support)

If all the Eule.py options work without Turbohud running, it is because it does not depend on it and I interpret that you will not be banned if you use that tool.

deimudda69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RNN View Post
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...ml#post4070946 (Permanent closure of the plugin API and the removal of China/Asia realm support)

If all the Eule.py options work without Turbohud running, it is because it does not depend on it and I interpret that you will not be banned if you use that tool.
    I use it only for auto salvage because i get tendinitis after a session of 50 inventories full of crap legendaries. That works with and without turbohud, so it should be out of question in any way.

Yawata's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you target also AHK macro ? Like crafting macro ?

I have to say that, it's your project so you do , of course, what you want with it BUT if you block somehow ahk macro then will i'll have a serious problem with THUD

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yawata View Post
    Do you target also AHK macro ? Like crafting macro ?

I have to say that, it's your project so you do , of course, what you want with it BUT if you block somehow ahk macro then will i'll have a serious problem with THUD
    HUD detects and ban only people who use hacks which USE it to extract data. I am not police, I don't care about AHK macros, everybody uses what they like Except programs which exploits HUD.
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 11-16-2020 at 05:19 PM.

15. Thanks Yawata (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    WyrmKin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe he is only targeting things that piggyback on THud, so AHK and helpers that do their own game memory reading will be fine.

edit: Yeah, he basically said what I said right above me

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast