[Question] Is the steps in [HOW TO] Protect against Warden still recommended? menu

User Tag List

Svubbermand's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Is the steps in [HOW TO] Protect against Warden still recommended?

I was looking through the support forum and found the sticky post mentioned in the title.
    A guy had the same question as me, but it hasn't been answered in a week, hence why I post here.

I used to use THUD, but stopped used it back when blizz made their official statement on it being against the TOS. I'm considering using it again, but would like to know how to go about it the best.
    Thank you

[Question] Is the steps in [HOW TO] Protect against Warden still recommended?
    Saah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one knows for sure, Blizz also look at how do you play (ex. automatizing anything or not, botting or not, do you all the time use the minimap data, or not), so even those protection measures do not guarantee, that you will evade bans, if you deserve them. If you play more naturally, then even protection is not necessary, i believe.