239/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

STOP using TurboHUD for Automation!

Looking at most of the questions asked, it is clear that automation efforts and expectations via TurboHUD are continuing at full speed...

While it is known to everyone that TurboHUD should not be used for such things, it is also very difficult to understand the shamelessness of being able to ask these questions in it's own home!

Either develop your own application or use them if there are interfaces developed and shared by others... not TurboHUD!
    "When you reach the top, get ready to drop!"

STOP using TurboHUD for Automation!
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to break it to you, but it's not difficult to understand people being shameless about asking how to do things you're not supposed to, with a client that shows things it shouldn't be supposed to. The irony here isn't lost on me.

We've had this debate in 2006 with model editing being used for art and not exploitation, but at the end of the day, the ownedcore userbase doesn't come here to follow the rules, they come here to do the opposite, with no regards to consequences for the projects that allows them to do so.

You're right, but it's a utopic way of thinking. It would be nice but it will never happen, unless THUD puts things in place to prevent them from doing so. ( And the irony of that isn't lost on me either )
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

hkjhkh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why do you like to prevent it ? all tools like TH are made to make the game better and have more fun for each individual player. All preventation will have the effective that people will start new ways to bring something back. The problem is more the hidding of tools because the people like to rank place 1 that no one else can do it.

I loved D3helper, but since it went back to privat and it's available only for some individuals , a lot of alternative are started.