Permanent closure of the plugin API and the removal of China/Asia realm support menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rosbot12345 View Post
    Where does a hack begin for you? Like how is for example the maphack that default TH implements not a hack? And why do you even want to fight a losing battle like this?

If you are hellbent on doing this you can go for Solution b and 2, but that is just going to be a race on how long it takes people to break it.

I mean you should know this. This entire project is a hack of D3
    I have no problem with bots or automation at all. But HUD is not made to support any of these. If you want to bot, then bot (you can search Google this "TurboT Diablo 2", but it was 10 years ago, so you won't find too much).
    However HUD is considered as a quality of life enhancement by me, and free to use to anybody.
    Black-market spread automation scripts available to some people makes the whole competition (if there is any...) invalid.
    If somebody wants to give automation to their users, then update Enigma.D3, and write it on their own. Do not hang on HUD like a parazite.
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Permanent closure of the plugin API and the removal of China/Asia realm support
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JarJarD3 View Post
    Trying to detect AHK is as futile as preventing THUD used for auto clickers.
    You can disguise AHK in so many ways...

Or you can do it with plain old Windows API if you can program a bit.
    Its a bit tedious but reasonably easy to do (a tool like AHK).
    Send me a "disguised" AHK script or exe please
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zupa1973 View Post
    Tbh, TurboHUD is not a proprietary IP you can protect, it breaks a bunch of copyright laws and Blizzard terms of service, so even bothering to protect it against any further hacks is laughable. It is game hack by any measure, and it is cheating by any measure, differentiating between THUD and macros, i.e., the first is okay, the other is bad, is again laughable. Using map hacks, macros, ahk, any 3rd party software should be at private discretion of each player, each player's own choice. You don't like macros? Fine, nobody forces you to use them. But don't prevent others from using them it they wish to do it. Imho, THUD should be an open source project, open to anybody to contribute, or to make custom fork, or whatever.

Monitoring user's PC is on yet another level. This is invading user's privacy and a security vulnerability, you would make THUD into spyware.

And blocking macros as a matter of survival? LOL. Ros-bot operates unhindered for years, and they charge their users monthly fee for using it (i.e., profiting from breaking Blizz' TOS and copyright), and Blizzard wouldn't bother to sue them or whatever. So they won't touch THUD, or any other map hack for that matter regardless if it supports macros or doesn't.

Punishing people for using macros is at Blizzard's discretion, not yours. So far I have never heard about anybody banned for using macros or THUD in the recent several seasons, they do ban for botting though. So clearly, Blizz doesn't care if you use macros or not. You shouldn't care about that too.
    You still don't get it. I don't care if people use macros or run bots. But do not implement that by using HUD, thats a fair expectation from me.

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways, it looks like I managed to solve the whole first problem: you can't capture it's screen anymore:

So HUD does not have to terminate when people are running AHK or other automation frameworks, and your privacy is intact.
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 09-29-2019 at 11:39 PM.

5. Thanks iThinkiWin (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    iThinkiWin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xratedownz View Post
    lol? rosbot already cracked and they are selling it 150$ for month with extras...
    I dont know about hacking some software or how to do it but i am pretty sure almost everything can be hacked. You cant prevent from it even you block plugins or region etc... And i believe if you piss chinese dudes they will crack THUD and publish source code or something...
    No need this fight , just leave it as it is. Zyhelper was very usefull for most of us and KJ killed it. Blizzard doesnt care you automate things in Diablo3. I am botting 7/24 with rosbot since 2 years. Never banned...
    And, all leaderboards people using d3helper. They doesnt care THUD has automation or not
    This is incredibly ignorant, bans do occur but its not very common. Most are done to players on the leader boards.
    (as of recent, but bot accounts did get these as well early 2018 if you were unlucky.)
    When you get this email you will go, "So they do exist". Though now that it has been moved to the "Classic Games"
    team officially; There's a chance of less banning all together unless enough people complain, and they will.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Permanent closure of the plugin API and the removal of China/Asia realm support-9p9sskp-png  

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please test the latest release.

JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    Send me a "disguised" AHK script or exe please
    Can't verify directly by it seems to me that there are several ways to embed AHK in your own process. Just google "convert ahk to exe".

You still don't get it. I don't care if people use macros or run bots. But do not implement that by using HUD, thats a fair expectation from me.
    Internet is anarchy, anyone can do what they like whether it is fair or not. That's the reality.

THUD is stealing our precious time, now I have to test the latest.

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Please test the latest release.
    It seems to work.
    But I am using the high level API, I assume the same as AHK as it is easiest to use.
    Last edited by JarJarD3; 09-30-2019 at 01:02 AM.

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JarJarD3 View Post
    Can't verify directly by it seems to me that there are several ways to embed AHK in your own process. Just google "convert ahk to exe".

Internet is anarchy, anyone can do what they like whether it is fair or not. That's the reality.

THUD is stealing our precious time, now I have to test the latest.
    Sorry for stealing your precious time. I hope you will finish with the test at least 2500 hours faster than it took me to implement HUD

User5981's Avatar First Dev On The Internet
    Thanks G/R
    30/358
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest release working, nothing to report.
    Supported version for all Resu plugins

MlokCZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works. But it sucks. I don't use TH for automatization. I use some macros independent of TH. But this build disable it too, because macro can't read pixel color of D3.

Vyr Archon Wiz is unplayable without macro. This restriction will be for me end of D3 (and end of donations for TH). I will not play without TH, but without macro I will not play too.

Edit: With this resctriction it is possible to write macro only without reading pixel color of D3. It is possible spam archon skill without, but is it not possible to end spaming on archon end.
    Last edited by MlokCZ; 09-30-2019 at 01:11 AM.

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry for stealing your precious time. I hope you will finish with the test at least 2500 hours faster than it took me to implement HUD
    My bad as few words was left out, you are not stealing our time (in the sense I meant).
    What I wanted to write was: THUD hackers are stealing our time as you and others have to deal with them.

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MlokCZ View Post
    It works. But it sucks. I don't use TH for automatization. I use some macros independent of TH. But this build disable it too, because macro can't read pixel color of D3.

Vyr Archon Wiz is unplayable without macro. This restriction will be for me end of D3 (and end of donation for TH). I will not play without TH, but without macro I will not play too.
    AHK can read Diablo III window as well.
    Just wait there will be a new macro for it without THUD.
    And if you wrote it by yourself, you just have to rewrite it. No big deal.

MlokCZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it can, that's ok. I don't use AHK, but autoIT (own scripts), but it will be probably same. I will search how. It is necessarily to baypass overlay and read pixel color of D3 directly.

If it can, than it is good way restriction TH.

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MlokCZ View Post
    If it can, that's ok. I don't use AHK, but autoIT (own scripts), but it will be probably same. I will search how. It is necessarily to baypass overlay and read pixel color of D3 directly.

If it can, than it is good way restriction TH.
    You have to find Process 'Diablo III64' and window 'Diablo III'. But this is off topic. Diablo 3 Bots and Programs thread.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast