Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replacing XML Portraits Template with Plugins !

Hello ! I wasn't sure where to post this (Plugins section ?) but I think it's better to put it here in the end. Last season while trying to change/improve the table that gives some stats of the players in the game, I realised it was "hard coded" in XML, same for all the portraits informations. After a while I exactly reproduced all the portraits informations (DPS meter, EHP bar and the function that tracks player teleporting, player current zone, etc...) in a plugin. Everything works exactly the same afaik.

For the player infos table, I tweaked abit a plugin from GLQ that was meant to overlap this table (PlayerInfosPlugin) to make it more pleasing to the eye (Some transparency, uppercase for text...). This plugin uses Jack's TopTables (Link for Reference) : Download the files here and put the .cs files into TurboHUD / plugins / Extended / Resources / Decorators /
    I also used in both plugins a very good code from Resu that identifies if the player is a support (zDPS) or not.

Here are the plugins :

And few screenshots, sorry for all the blur but it's obviously for privacy reasons :

(Don't mind the number at the bottom right of the portrait, it is from PoolStatePlugin)

I'm mostly posting this to KillerJohn's attention, in case he's planning to remove XML portraits template to introduce plugins instead ! Also wondering if there's more XML functions that could be replaced by plugins to allow easier access and customization for the community. I know that Jack started to work on Personal Arcs last year but never finished afaik for instance.

The F5 stats table could be interesting as well to change its design to something more "2019" (?) and show stats that are more meaningful in the current game like GR and rifts stats for instance (This would requires the Jack's TopTables again to draw the table). We cannot really replicate in a plugin the current stats table by ourselves as it seems HUD can log datas but cannot read them, so we are limited to what happens in the current session (But to be fair, maybe it would be good enough.. ?)

But if you wanna try that out here's how to install :
    Install TopTables files as explained earlier.
    Put both .cs files in TurboHUD / plugins / Extended / Addons /
    Go to TurboHUD / config / ui_default / ui_default_main.xml, check for <portraits enabled="1"> and change the 1 to 0.

Be aware that's it's not really any useful as it is, except you can customize it !
    Last edited by hakache; 08-30-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Replacing XML Portraits Template with Plugins !
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks, it will be replaced "sometimes"
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

LittleDez13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    48/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand because the rotine "Players Actions & Position Tracker" stopped of work after I did "TurboHUD / config / ui_default / ui_default_main.xml, check for <portraits enabled="1"> and change the 1 to 0". Anybody help me?