Thanks G/R
    5/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi KillerJohn. I regularly had this issue (negative XP) in the bottom-right corner XP/elite kill/gold found part of the HUD but with the 19.8.6.0 version of TH, it doesn't show any more. Is it intended ? This is with no plugin, fresh install.
    This is somewhat annoying since I used the feature quite a bit to know how much xp per hour I was getting.

I also noticed on your release post for TH 9.1, you mention a 19.8.6.1 version however the zippyshare link goes to a 19.8.6.0 version. Is it a naming mistake or a link mistake ?

The Negative Number Issue (tm)
    JackCeparou's Avatar Savvy ? 🐒
    Thanks G/R
    51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Miquiqui View Post
    Hi KillerJohn. I regularly had this issue (negative XP) in the bottom-right corner XP/elite kill/gold found part of the HUD but with the 19.8.6.0 version of TH, it doesn't show any more. Is it intended ? This is with no plugin, fresh install.
    This is somewhat annoying since I used the feature quite a bit to know how much xp per hour I was getting.

I also noticed on your release post for TH 9.1, you mention a 19.8.6.1 version however the zippyshare link goes to a 19.8.6.0 version. Is it a naming mistake or a link mistake ?
    Xml stats is removed in recent release, use RunStatsPlugin from RazorFish instead.

9.1 is the plugins interface version
    19.8.6.0 is a TurboHUD release version like in this case the first release of the 6 August 2019
    Hide the Rum! --> Default theme customization 101 <--

Miquiqui's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, so it was removed ok. I missed that change in the changelog I guess ? Anyway, I'll try this new plugin, though it looks a bit heavy so eh, I might have to modify it.

User5981's Avatar First Dev On The Internet
    Thanks G/R
    30/358
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About the "no exp numbers at all" issue :
    When it happens It always happen when the exp is close to the next paragon level (99.x%) but only after switching to another hero. (exp bar reads "0 0")
    Supported version for all Resu plugins

johnbl's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    347/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by User5981 View Post
    About the "no exp numbers at all" issue :
    When it happens It always happen when the exp is close to the next paragon level (99.x%) but only after switching to another hero. (exp bar reads "0 0")
    For me it's been like that permanently since the beginning of season 18. I only have one character in season and his xp/hour is always zero. I'm around 500 paragon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12