0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plugin to max out areadmg for Bazooka mage

Is there any Plugin, that would draw a circle, where to fire the meteor for max progress, as meteor mage?

Plugin to max out areadmg for Bazooka mage
    JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lilith667 View Post
    Is there any Plugin, that would draw a circle, where to fire the meteor for max progress, as meteor mage?
    You can try MyMonsterColoringV2 from Minimal plugin theme ([v9] Minimal plugin theme!).

It only calculates available progression from player position which is easy to do.
    Calculating best "progression density clumps" requires more advanced algorithms and I haven't seen any reason to implement those yet.

IMHO if you are really pushing with kilos of paragons you don't need THUD at all but different skills to do it.
    For other you just kill those "yellow ring" elites that drop rift progression orbs and maybe all mobs is there is enough density to do so (or you must kill them or get killed).

But everything is relative to your paragon level as you have to change play style and improve your gear as monsters are harder to kill (takes more time) in higher GRifts.

This season I leveled meteor mage with Firebird starter set to P500 and quit as it was too slow for me to progress and I was too impatient to grind ancient gear.
    If I remember correctly my play style was to kill everything and skip nothing to keep alive.

If you are able to skip mobs and keep alive you just kill elites that drop the orbs and you are good to go.