9/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dabbled in C#

You know, John, the speed with which you continue to adapt this program to changes in the D3 environment amaze me, and the fact that you are smart enough to have created it in the first place couldn't astound me any more than if an extraterrestrial broke into my house and invited me out for dinner! This game is so much better for having TurboHUD.

I have dabbled in programming; VB.net, C, C++, C#, Javascript, ASP, Access, and I had trouble with the simple things, like writing a very light program that would test a year input for leap year. I think the limit was 2Kbytes.

So when I see your program, 140+ million bytes, the lines and lines of code you must have written, knowing where and how to hook it...well, it just boggles the mind. And here we are, a working THUD moments in time after the patch is deployed. If I was a billionaire, I'd hire you to write ridiculously stupid programs for me year after year...LOL.

Well done, my man. Mad respect.

Stone

Dabbled in C#