10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HELP.. to create a SKILL COOLDOWN ICON besides the buff icons

• I see the necessary buff icons around my character thnx to the plugin "SRJ Theme for TurboHUD v9.0 BETA, updated by Jack Céparou" ..
    • and I see skill cooldown (say Epiphany) on the icon at Action Bar at the bottom of my UI.

What I wish is to see the skill cooldown icon at the left or upper side of my character similar to buff icons created by the plugin given above.

I am very sure that there is a very simple solution . I searched the forum topics for "cooldowns" but I couldnt find what to do exactly.

If any one help me how to do it I will appreciate..

HELP.. to create a SKILL COOLDOWN ICON besides the buff icons
    Razorfish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, here's an idea to get this display in a way that doesn't require too much effort, but may not look perfect without some more custom coding:

Take RuneB's PartyCooldownsPlugin ([v7.3] [INTERNATIONAL] [RuneB] PartyCooldownsPlugin) (or you could use other peoples' modified versions of this plugin).

Change (line 42) ShowOnlyMe = false; to ShowOnlyMe = true;

Change (lines 45, 46) StartYPos = 0.002f; and StartXPos = 0.555f; to different numbers to move the display to your desired position on the screen.

Add Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.Monk_Epiphany.Sno (or 312307 - they are the same thing) to the WatchedSnos list, at line 63 or 64.

If you only want to see the icon when it is on cooldown, add at line 133: if (skill.IsOnCooldown) {
    And then add after line 136: }

Comment out or delete lines 127 through 132 (they draw name and class text above the skill icon, you don't need that).

3. Thanks serlev (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    serlev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, here's an idea to get this display in a way that doesn't require too much effort, but may not look perfect without some more custom coding:
    Ty Razorfish for the valuable info. Though I am not so good on coding I will try to follow your instructions and report the result.

serlev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Razorfish.. I really appreciate for your kind interest and very brief instructions what to do in PartyCooldownsPlugin.cs.
    It worked very well. I have 2 cooldown icons atm: Epiphany and Inner Sanctuary.
    They appear at my right side of character when they are in cooldown since I had no idea what coordinates I should insert and made x=0.555f , y=0.402f.
    Np at all.. I can play with these numbers untill I get the proper position for me in game.