4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a Plugin For Primal Items on Mini Map

1. Is there a way or a plugin that maybe already exist that when a primal drops it flashes the mini map or message in my chat to let me know to check it, like maybe a kill further back in dungeon someone else killed triggered a primal but I'm to far ahead to see it. Is there a way to flash the mini map.

Also on the same lines is there a way to mark ancient drops with like a green triangle so I know if it's worth to walk over and pick up an item or not being I only want to really pick up primals and ancients at this point?

Is there a Plugin For Primal Items on Mini Map
    Dave2269's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this a plug in already I'm missing? or is it impossible / to difficult to make?

VitaKaninen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is already built into the game. They get a red Pentagram on the minimap.

Dave2269's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm speaking of a way to help avoid missing them. So when you are running 2minute t16 runs there is a chance u miss seeing them drop. I was hoping like I could get the whole mini map to glow or flash along with a possible message in the chat box to show when a primal is dropped. Also mainly for it to have a different symbol like a blue circle for when its an ancient item instead of regular legendary on the ground. From a distance looking at mini map u cant tell if its ancient or regular and if you knew would save u the time of going to pick it up or not.

attentat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not my work. All credits go to the creator... GitHub - User5981/Resu: Turbo.Plugins.Resu

1. Create a folder named "Resu" in your /turbohud-19.5.*/plugins/ folder
    2. Grab this file... https://github.com/User5981/Resu/raw...lightPlugin.cs
    3. Save it as it is... CraftersDelightPlugin.cs in your /plugins/Resu/ folder
    4. Create a folder named "sounds" in your /turbohud-19.5.*/plugins/Resu/ folder
    5. Grab those sound files Resu/sounds at master . User5981/Resu . GitHub
    6. Save them in your /plugins/Resu/sounds/ folder
    7. Start/ Restart THUD and enjoy ;-).

Btw first post since almost 12 years... :P
    Last edited by attentat; 05-27-2019 at 05:44 PM.

6. Thanks Dave2269 (1 members gave Thanks to attentat for this useful post)
    Dave2269's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well thank you for coming back to help me. So far I found the plugin to have lots of cool features. I'm looking into the code on how to turn off it showing a Gem icon on the mini map and the arcane cystal mats on mini map also. Those two things I don't ever really pick up. Though I don't know if it's possible to add to the code where when an ancient item drops that it is a different symbol on the mini map the same way a primal shows something completely different. This will let me know if its worth walking over to it or not.

lun471k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dave2269 View Post
    Well thank you for coming back to help me. So far I found the plugin to have lots of cool features. I'm looking into the code on how to turn off it showing a Gem icon on the mini map and the arcane cystal mats on mini map also. Those two things I don't ever really pick up. Though I don't know if it's possible to add to the code where when an ancient item drops that it is a different symbol on the mini map the same way a primal shows something completely different. This will let me know if its worth walking over to it or not.
    Hey, I know I'm late to the party, but if you're still looking for minimap icons for Primal and Ancient items, take a look at this thread:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...mal-color.html (Change Primal color?)