CONTEST : Replace ui_default_labels_run_stats.xml with a Plugin in Default theme menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Razorfish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is a bit late, but debugging and polishing took a long time. Here is what I've gotten done: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...atsplugin.html ([v9.0] RunStatsPlugin)

CONTEST : Replace ui_default_labels_run_stats.xml with a Plugin in Default theme
    Ggod9012's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Razorfish - awesome work

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry guys, I was afk for some weeks, but I'll read this thread soon
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Achilles1743's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Razorfish you are my hero

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well
    Razorfish's plugin is far far better than anything I initially thought anybody will post
    At this point
    - he is the winner Congratulations!
    - I decided to remove the run stat functionality from new releases and let the users to decide if they use Razorfish's beautiful plugin or not

Including the plugin in the HUD package does not make any sense, because then I'd have to update it...

Again: it is awesome!
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    Including the plugin in the HUD package does not make any sense, because then I'd have to update it...
    Maybe we need a new thread for "distinguished" plugins that provide something useful or unique that makes them stand out of the rest!

I believe that some part of the community plugins should be given more visibility as they are so good or used by so many players here.
    Some kind of voting or contest to award more plugins so they can easily found and are of good quality.

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JarJarD3 View Post
    Maybe we need a new thread for "distinguished" plugins that provide something useful or unique that makes them stand out of the rest!

I believe that some part of the community plugins should be given more visibility as they are so good or used by so many players here.
    Some kind of voting or contest to award more plugins so they can easily found and are of good quality.
    I am sure that - based on opensource principles and mentality - the community should arrange itself, and solve this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12