4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question with the Map

So first off I have to say thank you so much for building this excellent tool. I don't know what I have been without using it! I was obviously worried about ever getting banned for using such a thing but after reading a bunch I found that diablo seems to not care about it very much. The only thing people mention might be an issue is the map. I don't know if it is suppose to be this easy and if that's ok then im great using it but it shows me like 90% of the map right off rip. Don't get me wrong I love this just don't want this to be the thing that gets me in trouble if anything. I made attachment of my screen shot as example I hope it worked so you can see.

Once again thank u so much for building this you made my life one million times easier.

Side note: What is a list of top addons that other people offer that you think are a must have to download into it? Theres a million i found in the addon section but which ones actually u think help the most.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question with the Map-map-2-jpg  

Question with the Map
    RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard does not care if you use it whenever you are discreet. If Blizzard wanted to avoid its use, it would be very easy, but it does not do it because they know that half of the players would stop playing.

Dave2269's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent thank you very much it has added way more quality of life then their little patch. I was getting bored of the grind and this gave me all more life to play even more and thank all of you for your help building and maintaining it. Once I get some funds I plan to give a nice donation!
    =