2.6.5 menu

User Tag List

Thread: 2.6.5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found an undocumented change in reaper's wraps:

Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

2. Thanks afrojax (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    Wasted74's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    208/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Atm even old reaper's wraps give 100% resource for 1 globe. I haven't played it so far and dont know if it's buggy because usually legendary items wont addjust retroactive.

mois's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    178/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reaper's Wraps
    Health globes restore 25-30% 100% of your primary resource.

Changes on 2.6.5 PTR : Diablo

Silkdog569's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on PTR 2.6.5

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771206988

Explains Reaper Wraps

Vern1701's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the changes going to be difficult to incorporate into TH, KJ? The major one I see is the 5 extra stash tabs.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll know when 2.6.5 goes LIVE
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

rock171's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already so for the ptr it does not come live really damaged hmmm

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vern1701 View Post
    Are the changes going to be difficult to incorporate into TH, KJ? The major one I see is the 5 extra stash tabs.
    I hardly believe supporting 5 extra stash tabs will be difficult
    The problem of the patches is always about the encryption since it was introduced in D3

Refl3xx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    The problem of the patches is always about the encryption since it was introduced in D3
    Don't suppose Blizz are dumb enough to use the same encryption on the PTR as they do on the Live version are they? If they did, you'd be able to work off that and have a THUD update live on the day of patch, but that's not how it's gonna happen is it?

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they change keys between PTR and LIVE

Refl3xx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured, a damn shame

StoneOld's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevertheless, having TurboHUD at any time, early or late, is a boon to players of D3, because playing without it sucks. So whenever it comes, I'll be happy. And thanks KJ for building this thing.

mois's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    178/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep no HUD NO D3

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StoneOld View Post
    Nevertheless, having TurboHUD at any time, early or late, is a boon to players of D3, because playing without it sucks. So whenever it comes, I'll be happy. And thanks KJ for building this thing.
    I don't understand you, whiners! They constantly add quality of life changes, can't you see ?!!!4!?!

- Increment new stash tab unlock count in season journey: probably 1 line of code OR 1 value change in data files of D3. It takes 15 seconds to support it in HUD.
    - search funcionality - due to the fact it can "search" only within the current tab, I can't even compare it with TurboMGR which has full stash-wise search since years (took ~2-3 workdays)
    - expand/collapse button - this must be so hard, I can't even estimate it. Probably they prolonged the season by 2 months because of this, so they can test it.
    - bounty indicators - due to the known structure of markers in the game I think they almost spent a whole day with this. Crazy!
    - Death's Breath change - I guess 1 line of code OR 1 value change in data files of D3.

You can see now?! They spent almost a WEEK (and 2 months with the expand/collapse button) to increase the quality of your life!
    You, ungrateful... bah

16. Thanks SeaDragon, JohnWick, mois, JackCeparou, johnbl (5 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    dieudo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    I don't understand you, whiners! They constantly add quality of life changes, can't you see ?!!!4!?!

- Increment new stash tab unlock count in season journey: probably 1 line of code OR 1 value change in data files of D3. It takes 15 seconds to support it in HUD.
    - search funcionality - due to the fact it can "search" only within the current tab, I can't even compare it with TurboMGR which has full stash-wise search since years (took ~2-3 workdays)
    - expand/collapse button - this must be so hard, I can't even estimate it. Probably they prolonged the season by 2 months because of this, so they can test it.
    - bounty indicators - due to the known structure of markers in the game I think they almost spent a whole day with this. Crazy!
    - Death's Breath change - I guess 1 line of code OR 1 value change in data files of D3.

You can see now?! They spent almost a WEEK (and 2 months with the expand/collapse button) to increase the quality of your life!
    You, ungrateful... bah
    Best post ever !

That's why we love you ... Cheers man !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast