0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a D3 gamer from China.

Hi, Killerjohn, forgive my poor English, but I use translation software. I'm a D 3gamer from China. First of all, thank you for the Turbohud, which makes playing the game more comfortable. But now that you've blocked the Chinese version, China's D 3gamer wants to use turboHUD, and can only pay to use hacked version. Because now China only hacked version is available, which will make their sales situation worse, I think this is not your original intention. We have a communications group, we have about 500 people, that would like you not to ban the Chinese version.

This is our communication qq Group
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm a D3 gamer from China.-1-png  
    Last edited by am99999am; 01-20-2019 at 09:38 PM.

I'm a D3 gamer from China.
    hyy34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive my English level, and the translation software translates like this. I hope KJ can see the voice of our small group (we are loyal fans of KJ).

After the server ban in China, most users are no longer able to use it, but the version charged in China can continue to use. I think they have cracked a program. The situation is very bad now. Some Chinese have to spend money to use it, although they know that the software is free.

——A loyal Chinese user
    Last edited by hyy34; 01-20-2019 at 08:39 PM.

3. Thanks lc1056867491 (1 members gave Thanks to hyy34 for this useful post)
    hyy34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The picture on the first floor is our free exchange center. Too many fans use TurboHUD. They also share experiences, plug-ins, and good settings. Through our unremitting publicity (publicizing KJ's free Turbo HUD and resisting the bad atmosphere of charging fees), there are 490 people. I believe these are just a small percentage of users who use TurboHUD for free, but after banning Chinese servers, they will no longer be able to use them.
    We resolutely reject the version of China's charging behavior, because the charging behavior has run counter to the spirit of TurboHUD. But now the situation is that we can't use it, and users who charge for it can continue to use it.

Forgive my poor English.
    Last edited by hyy34; 01-20-2019 at 10:17 PM.

johnnygodsa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can prove this thing, because China is a closed network information
    a small number of people with VPN and software programming skills are selling TurboHUD.
    and other user-provided plugins
    in this way, they earn improper benefits.

they said that they helped everyone integrate plugins
    so the benefits from them are what they deserve.

they unearned, greedy, ruthless, arrogant

lulala333's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, first of all to say sorry, because of my poor English, can only through the translation software. I don't want to because of the mistakes of others to stop China from the server, I believe that this is not your original idea, maybe we could limit this foolish behaviour in other ways.
    We are firmly opposed to the Chinese version to make money, make money behavior violated the TurboHUD original idea, but we can't use it now. Paying customers can continue to use it.

Klamist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Network problem.

Unable to retrieve the latest version for TurboHUD. If no VPN or IPV6 enabled, TH won't start.

SO, KJ, what happened?

Force us to use the charged version which can solve the network problem?

Is that a FREE TurboHUD spirit?

The authentication server changed, disconnect by the Great Firewall of China, so our free users can't use it but the charged version which cracks the verify step still works.
    Last edited by Klamist; 01-21-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Klamist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And dear KJ, If you're trying to hit those selling HUD, this isn't a proper way.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally don't understand anything in the thread.
    HUD is the same for everybody, please stop talking about FREE vs NOT FREE. It is free, period. I don't have the resources to take care about China.
    Everybody on the world is satisfied, only China complains and they complain a LOT.
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Klamist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    HUD is the same for everybody, please stop talking about FREE vs NOT FREE. It is free, period. I don't have the resources to take care about China.
    Everybody on the world is satisfied, only China complains and they complain a LOT.
    Just go straight to the problem.

Before 1.17.2,we were fine. And there was no such complain.
    But after that 1.17.2 version, turbohud can't start with language_selected zhCN.
    So, is this what you means "HUD is same for everyone"? Or just hundreds of HUD users caught the same BUG in China? Other languanges is ok for enable HUD.

And since the version 1.20.8, "Unable to rethrieve the latest version of HUD" happened to many Chinese users. This can't solve without using VPN, which is quite bothering.
    That's what we're complaining. And didn't you catch it?

lc1056867491's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello' aaaaaaaaaaaasaasas
    Last edited by lc1056867491; 01-21-2019 at 05:59 AM. Reason: no

Klamist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he knows. Maybe he got some ambiguity suggestions to this, and get things messy.

Klamist's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    There's something make Chinese users can't use HUD now.
    It's okay if you say "Yes, I don't want Chinese use it", at least I know your position.

If it's not you who made it, I would like to know who did it in the development group.

But those who selling HUD, some network or language barrier can't stop them.
    You should know what will happened to whom still wants to use HUD in China but can't get a free version. They will pay for it.
    Last edited by Klamist; 01-21-2019 at 04:35 AM.

Michael-0-0-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello KJ.First of all, please forgive me for using the translation software to chat with you,because my English is not good.
    I’m a D3 gamer from China.I'm so sorry that HUD was resold in China,but we have a group of people who are willing to maintain HUD and resist reselling.In the future, our group will be larger and larger so that more Chinese people will know that HUD is free.If the update is stopped, then those Chinese who insist on using HUD will pay for it, and no one can stop them at that time, because we have no way.
    Please do not stop updating.Forgive my English and have a nice day.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what the fuck are you talking about? banning servers? HUD starts fine with every language on my machine. I can show you screenshots.

You get "Unable to retrieve the latest version of HUD" if it does not have access to the URLs where I announce the version numbers.
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

hyy34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello KJ, the current situation is that China can not use it, but some people (that is, those who support the charge and have paid the fee) can still use it. This measure only hit us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast