Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um, I'm pretty sure this guy is a new one showing up since few months ago. I've seen this stupid in D3 public channel or community a lot times.
    And the hud version he provided is obviously a copy of CN-hud-manager (don't know if it's a cracked version or just default manager which is free).

And I mentioned this guy earlier, who sell mouse-macro for 15-30$. It's amazing.
    Other goods in his shop are all pirated games, like COD series or battlefield etc, sold for 1$ each. And at first, before at least 2 months ago he only sold D3 auxiliary plugins.

It seems that he is just a person collecting pirated games and copying CN-HUD-manager or macros, which are all free in some forum or website.
    And as he kept advertising and hawking, there's seldom some fools visit and buy it.

I have to say, there's too many piracies or so-called thieves in China, and they don't worry about find idiots support them.
    Last edited by Klamist; 01-08-2019 at 09:35 PM.

China
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DeepTerminal View Post
    The people reselling THUD is definitely scum, but as the others have said, the "TurboHUD Chinese manager" website offers THUD for free and lets people use the manager for free but they can't adjust any settings. To adjust settings, they have to pay. I think considering the price (less than 3 dollars per month), it's reasonable, since they have to run a server in China for download and verification. Getting a workable VPN has become harder and harder in recent years. Unless you have a custom one set up oversea, it's really hard to find a reliable one just by searching on the Internet.

China is really a special case compared to other countries because the firewall really prevents a lot of people from going on foreign websites. As others have said, the official download link is very unreliable and sometimes inaccessible altogether. There is definitely a need for a distribution channel in China, and someone's gotta pay for the server costs...
    what if I don't give a shit?
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

dxc0407's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you look here http://www.turbohud.com.cn Is this net authorized by you。
    It's been sold for a long time
    I'm here in China

These people are selling a free turbohud。

In China, it says you have the right to sell it to them

Please forgive my poor English :)

I hated sell turbohud Those people
    Last edited by dxc0407; 01-16-2019 at 09:00 AM. Reason: poor english

hl9999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2019-01-16_221548.jpg

2019-01-16_221920.jpg

The current price is $2 a month.

I'm a Chinese server player, but I don't understand why they pay for a free thing.
    And there are still a lot of people who buy it. why?

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tx3000 View Post
    It's very, very rare I ever post a comment on forums, it's rarer that I even have an account on forums..(Account here was needed because I was doing something that required it) Anyway

I'm going to call you on that statement (And not that you care) but you actually do care. This is reflected in your refusal to allow anyone else but you to update TURBOHUD which makes everyone have to wait for you, rather than you have others than can take it over for you in the chance you cannot get to it once an update has been done to the game.

I cannot find the topic a programmer wrote but they explained in detail about how having it free is no excuse to not have/allow others be involved and it being selfish for you to be the only one wanting all the glory. The author further explained, it's as if you fear not getting credit for creating it. IT's not like everyone doesn't know you created it, so what's the problem. in short he said from a programmers point of view you have an obligation to the community to provide people with something and now you have set that precedence, it's your responsibility to continue that.

That is the gist of the article and I will provide a link to it if I am able to locate it again.

I'm just the messenger
    I totally don't agree, and I don't shoot the messenger
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dxc0407 View Post
    you look here http://www.turbohud.com.cn is this net authorized by you。
    it's been sold for a long time
    i'm here in china

these people are selling a free turbohud。

in china, it says you have the right to sell it to them

please forgive my poor english :)

i hated sell turbohud those people
    topic closed, i am sick of this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234