3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to see other players LOTD Cooldown?

Hi, anybody know what plugin or modifications I need to make to see other players LOTD (land of the dead) cool down?
    I have other clan mates that have this ability but they don't know where or how it was setup. Basically, someone gave them the plugin folder and just used it.

I would like to setup/configure my own to learn.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? I looked at the PartBuffPlugin by GiGi, but i dont see LOTD (land of the dead) listed as a buff. Probably because its not a buff.
    I want the LOTD to show up next to other players names just like the COE does.

Any help would be appreciated.

How to see other players LOTD Cooldown?
    2003VB12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bm206's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    57/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SavageAF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you bm206! This is what I need. Do you know how to make it appear on the left side next to the players name like COE?

Miquiqui's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I use SeaDragon's PlayerSkillBarPlugin to do that, as well as my own customized filter to remove what I consider useless skills from the bar :
    Code:
    Plugin = Hud.GetPlugin<GLQ_PlayerSkillBarPlugin> ();
                if (Plugin != null) {
                    GLQ_PlayerSkillBarPlugin PlayerSkillBarPlugin = (GLQ_PlayerSkillBarPlugin) Plugin;

//When the AllSkill = false, the skill filter is turned on, You can find the SNO value in IPlayerSkill from here : \interfaces\data\player\powers
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AllSkill = false;

// Decide which skill to show for each class
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.Barbarian = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("79528", "86989", "79607"); // Ignore Pain, Seismic Slam, Wrath of the Berserker

PlayerSkillBarPlugin.Crusader = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("290960", "342279", "342280", "342281", "269032", "243853"); // Laws of Fate, Hope, Justice, Valor, Akkarat's champion, Steed charge

PlayerSkillBarPlugin.DemonHunter = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("365311", "130695", "302846"); // Companion, Smoke Screen, Vengeance

PlayerSkillBarPlugin.Monk = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("317076", "96215"); // Inner sanctuary, Serenity

PlayerSkillBarPlugin.Necromancer = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("460358", "465350", "465839"); // Army of the dead, Simulacrum, Land of the dead

PlayerSkillBarPlugin.WitchDoctor = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("117402", "347265", "106237"); // Big Bad Voodoo, Piranha, Spirit walk

PlayerSkillBarPlugin.Wizard = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("134872", "243141", "168344", "167648"); // Archon, Black Hole, Teleport, Archon Teleport
                }
    (just add in your customize function in PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs)

6. Thanks SavageAF (1 members gave Thanks to Miquiqui for this useful post)
    SavageAF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Miquiqui View Post
    Personally I use SeaDragon's PlayerSkillBarPlugin to do that, as well as my own customized filter to remove what I consider useless skills from the bar :
    Code:
    Plugin = Hud.GetPlugin<GLQ_PlayerSkillBarPlugin> ();
                if (Plugin != null) {
                    GLQ_PlayerSkillBarPlugin PlayerSkillBarPlugin = (GLQ_PlayerSkillBarPlugin) Plugin;

//When the AllSkill = false, the skill filter is turned on, You can find the SNO value in IPlayerSkill from here : \interfaces\data\player\powers
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AllSkill = false;

// Decide which skill to show for each class
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.Barbarian = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("79528", "86989", "79607"); // Ignore Pain, Seismic Slam, Wrath of the Berserker

PlayerSkillBarPlugin.Crusader = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("290960", "342279", "342280", "342281", "269032", "243853"); // Laws of Fate, Hope, Justice, Valor, Akkarat's champion, Steed charge

PlayerSkillBarPlugin.DemonHunter = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("365311", "130695", "302846"); // Companion, Smoke Screen, Vengeance

PlayerSkillBarPlugin.Monk = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("317076", "96215"); // Inner sanctuary, Serenity

PlayerSkillBarPlugin.Necromancer = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("460358", "465350", "465839"); // Army of the dead, Simulacrum, Land of the dead

PlayerSkillBarPlugin.WitchDoctor = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("117402", "347265", "106237"); // Big Bad Voodoo, Piranha, Spirit walk

PlayerSkillBarPlugin.Wizard = true;
                    PlayerSkillBarPlugin.AddNames ("134872", "243141", "168344", "167648"); // Archon, Black Hole, Teleport, Archon Teleport
                }
    (just add in your customize function in PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs)
    Thank you Miquiqui, this was a better fit for me. Do you remove the values for the skills you do not want to see in PlayerSKillBarPlugin.cs? Or do we make the reference and set to false in the PluginDisabledorEnabled.cs?

Miquiqui's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically, in the PluginDisabledorEnabled.cs you tell PlayerSKillBarPlugin.cs that you want a filter (= don't show all skills, AllSkills = false), then you add which class you want to see cooldowns for (usually you want to see some cooldowns/skills on all classes so you set all classes to true), and finally add which skills you actually want to see (it's commented in english in the code, very easy to do ; for example, Ignore Pain is "79528", so if you don't want to see IP cooldown on barbs, you remove that).
    If you want to add a skill that isn't in the current filter, you go through \interfaces\data\player\powers\I<Class>PowerInfo.cs, the file hosting all the class' skills and passive, and add that in on e of the AddNames(...). For example, to see a Barbarian's GroundStomp cooldown, you add "79446".
    Honestly, it's just a bit of english and code comprehension. If you really can't be bothered to understand the code, feel free to ask for a full customized file with every skill you want to see for each class (in the relevant thread) and I or somebody else will provide you a .cs corresponding to your needs.
    Last edited by Miquiqui; 10-25-2018 at 07:28 AM. Reason: typo

9. Thanks SavageAF, SeaDragon (2 members gave Thanks to Miquiqui for this useful post)