8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New patch work process - Just donated for support

Considering the status of the current patch and the complexity of the work the developpers have to do, I think it's a good time for all the users to do what they can to help: donate. There is probably a lot of time involved to patch this new build, and community can show its support.

To all the players that used this awesome app for free in the last years, I think it's time to show some gratitude.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/payments.php
    Just did mine.

Thanks for this awesome software and good luck updating.
    (I'm not related to the developers/owners and i just did that because I wanna show my appreciation and support to this awesome community)

New patch work process - Just donated for support
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are nice, and I am happy you like HUD, but...

...you linked the donation site of the OwnedCore site, not me
    ...please do not donate to me because there is only a slight chance that I can fix HUD
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

3. Thanks reldridge (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    outer1990's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    You are nice, and I am happy you like HUD, but...

...you linked the donation site of the OwnedCore site, not me
    ...please do not donate to me because there is only a slight chance that I can fix HUD
    still should donate for all you're all work these past years. how do i donate?

idc if u can not update HUD. Its been a pleasure regardless. Let me know how to donate!

outer1990's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nvm, i found the paypal on the main thread. What is the "purpose" section for?

Nerdkartoffl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @outer1990

The Link to his donationpage is in his signature. The purpose is for like "Thanks for the awesome work with TurboHUD". So he will see this message and know thats because of THUD (maybe he has other projects too? idk)

I hope you can fix it somehow Killerjohn. Fucking Blizzard.... they should hire you so you can implemend THUD completly ingame. With an new Menutap where you can adjust everything you need... Some dreams are meant to be dreams xD

WyrmKin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KJ, I just donated what I could, not in the hopes of your continued work on this project, but as a thank you for all the work you have done in the past. You extended my Diablo playtime well past what it would ever have been without your HUD. Thank you for all your time and effort that you put in for this community.

Nator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donated directly to Killerjohn, for a "thank you", and the slight chance that he can fix it. If every user do the same, i'm sure it can give him access to more programmers and more help.
    Last edited by Nator; 02-23-2018 at 02:30 PM.

FurryBeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will happily support KJ from this account (once I’ll get home today) for all he have done for a lot of us, players.

I think what folks need to realize is that problem is not with making an app that can read the memory. This can be done, with a little bit of effort. There are done really talented and skilled people on these forums. Problem is that it will be super easy to detect. I don’t have a clue how that aspect could be mitigated. Dynamic memory addresses require some sort of injection to read them, injection is easily detectable by Wardens, this is how early bots got hammered.

Nator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RB team seem to have some workaround for this, from what I can gather in their discord. Are they dynamic in the fact that they constantly change every x time or in the fact that they change every new game / map loading ?
    Last edited by Nator; 02-23-2018 at 02:36 PM.

John20399's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nator View Post
    RB team seem to have some workaround for this, from what I can gather in their discord. Are they dynamic in the fact that they constantly change every x time or in the fact that they change every new game / map loading ?
    Someone else said it was dynamic across each new game, and every new map or zone change.

Nator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah ok so from what I understand each adress would need it's own "script" to find it live on every refresh. No wonder it's a big change for programmers

reldridge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's be honest we don't need the map portion of HUD. KillerJohn are you able to give us the rest?

Thanks for your hard work.

Nytrax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by reldridge View Post
    Let's be honest we don't need the map portion of HUD. KillerJohn are you able to give us the rest?

Thanks for your hard work.
    I believe about an hour ago KJ stated that as it looks now the only possible feature that could be brought back is the map portion of THUD:

"Enigma told me it is not possible to read the game's memory the way HUD did in the past anymore.
    We could read some stuff, but not all, especially we couldn't display any player related data. Maybe just a maphack."

Nator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who cares about the playerdata anyway, maphack is the most important thing to make this game playable

Noobz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not true imo. I would much rather have all the other information available than the map hack. Don't get me wrong, I use it like everyone else, but the most important things to me are the customization aspects of Hud. I want to be able to see the monster affixes, everyone's stats like attack speed, elite damage, etc.. I want to see the globes on the ground highlighted and see everyone's skills on cooldown. I want to see my stricken stacks. All of the these things are so good and important to me. If I were to lose anything, I would gladly lose the map hack.

Noobz

17. Thanks dragon67005 (1 members gave Thanks to Noobz for this useful post)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast