Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All what I find so far is this:

1) Supposedly Asia cracked encryption

2) Look like that PTR thing is working now, it is the same thing they used in WoW and couple other places, its not even any sort of encryption, just dynamic thing that use to be static.

And I must create new acc because "My old pass was more than 3 months old and need to be replaced" - like I wanna to remember some pass , if I have autosave... Grrrr..

PTR v2.6.1.48432 is up
    xblade2k7's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    101/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sifra1980 View Post
    All what I find so far is this:

1) Supposedly Asia cracked encryption

2) Look like that PTR thing is working now, it is the same thing they used in WoW and couple other places, its not even any sort of encryption, just dynamic thing that use to be static.

And I must create new acc because "My old pass was more than 3 months old and need to be replaced" - like I wanna to remember some pass , if I have autosave... Grrrr..
    proof? thanks

FurryBeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess he is talking about Blizz forums, there is this thread there about it in general discussion. S4vag3 posted something about it. I know him from in game, he knows his stuff, but I don’t think he ever used 3rd party apps. He got friends in a lot of places because he is really good at game mechanics and numbers, but I wouldn’t take his words for granted in that case.

We need to wait, RoSBot apparently is on right path, and we all know they got the motivation behind it. I think it is on Enigma and couple others now, this is beyond KJ, given he have his own life to take care of first. From the looks of it is actually something that was static and is dynamic so there will be injection needed to make it work.

Savage also posted something about reasoning about it in said thread, he said that it may actually be implanted to distinguish apps that interfere with memory. But again, I don’t know how fluent he is with programming.

Thanks G/R
    101/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FurryBeast View Post
    I guess he is talking about Blizz forums, there is this thread there about it in general discussion. S4vag3 posted something about it. I know him from in game, he knows his stuff, but I don’t think he ever used 3rd party apps. He got friends in a lot of places because he is really good at game mechanics and numbers, but I wouldn’t take his words for granted in that case.

We need to wait, RoSBot apparently is on right path, and we all know they got the motivation behind it. I think it is on Enigma and couple others now, this is beyond KJ, given he have his own life to take care of first. From the looks of it is actually something that was static and is dynamic so there will be injection needed to make it work.

Savage also posted something about reasoning about it in said thread, he said that it may actually be implanted to distinguish apps that interfere with memory. But again, I don’t know how fluent he is with programming.
    completely agree

Zt1mQ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new d3 version is up on EU, can't read memory as expected :'(

ADV2015's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    147/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i confirm !!!

v2.6.1.49286 in EU

Can't read D3 memory (64bits)......
    Last edited by ADV2015; 02-20-2018 at 05:01 PM.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FurryBeast View Post

there is no way I'd ever add injection to HUD...

good night guys
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

Thanks G/R
    101/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dll injection is possible, a simple d3d base is injected and 0 problems (32 bits)

9. Thanks inmaeg (1 members gave Thanks to xblade2k7 for this useful post)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123