2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MiniMap overlay/ Plugin

I find 90% of the time that I use TH I'm just running my skills and stairing at the minimap.
    can anyone tell me if there is a plugin that would make the minimap larger and maybe over the middle or more of the screen.

I tried searching for one but maybe im stupid or using the wrong keywords for the search. Maybe just a plugin that would simply make the minimap larger would be ok, But I find that while im stairing at the minimap, i forget to glance down the screen to my skill bar to watch my cooldowns, and health. would be easier if i wasnt using a 32 in monitor

MiniMap overlay/ Plugin
    JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I guess that's not possible or even desirable?
    But this forum is full of plugins to make gameplay more enjoyable or efficient, depending what your play style and goal are.

Setup (default) CooldownSoundPlayerPlugin to alert when skill is available again.
    And look through plugins here that make your gameplay focused on what you want to do.
    It is tedious work to get your UI work perfectly for you, but rewarding en the end.

kxc0re's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An overlay map like from d2 would be awesome tho :O, i mean we have a map like that with tab but you cant move while its open.

i still have the dream of pressing alt-z to disable the original d3 interface and let turboHUD manage everything, so that i can place the stuff i have to see right where i need them.