0/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help Understanding GetAttributeValue

I'm trying to use IActor.GetAttributeValue to get debuff status for monsters (I don't think there are other uses for it?), but I've failed on several occasions due to not really knowing what its parameters mean:
    1. Get whether a monster is Charmed.
    2. Get whether a monster is affected by Multishot - Wind Chill.
    3. Get Smoldering Core stacks for a monster.
    4. Get Bane of the Stricken stacks for a monster.

I would love it if someone could help me understand which parameters I should pass to this method and when. I realize the first one comes from "Hud.Sno.Attributes" and the second comes from "Hud.Sno.Powers", but I cannot predict which one to use. Is there a way to "get all attributes" for a monster, even just for testing, besides writing a function that just checks all of them (around 4 million possible combinations)?
    Is there an actual difference between "GetAttributeValue", "GetAttributeValueAsInt", and "GetAttributeValueAsUInt", or is the difference purely cosmetic?
    I heard reports that the stack count for stacking debuffs like Bane of the Stricken is not provided by turbohud, and I should instead check as frequently as possible whether an attribute is 1 or 0, because every time a stack is produced the value will change to 1. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Help Understanding GetAttributeValue