Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking for plugins with the following features

hi,

i've changed from chinese thud to russian thud ("moser") and i'm missing a few features now. maybe someone can tell me if it's possible to extract them from chinese thud or how i can find them here at ownedcore - i mean which plugin supports those features:

1) xp pool shows "all ready" when all party members are nearby
    2) [SOLVED: using BattleTagAboveBannerPlugin.cs] player names on the 4 flags in town (for easier porting to the player)
    3) "insayne has been there" on the world map, when porting around and searching for pools
    4) [SOLVED: using "GreaterRiftHints" in runstats plugin from razorfish] who has not upgraded his gems at urshis
    5) [SOLVED: user comment from Gilavar:
    "as to your point 5 - I guess it is possible to hover the mouse over your portrait then a pop-up black table should appear at the top of the screen. There you can see many stats of the party players including area dmg, CDR, elemenrtal dmg etc...] see who has area dmg on"
    6) [SOLVED: using eule.py] 1-click port to town a1

thx a lot !!!

best regards,
    _insayne_
    Last edited by _insayne_; 10-20-2022 at 09:51 AM.

looking for plugins with the following features
    FoxPox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)