19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RunStats (+ Menu Plugin System)

Since we're on the cusp of a new season, this seems like a good time to put out my latest rewrite of RunStats. I've written a new interactive hover menu system to drive it, and I've been packing it with features for the past couple of months. With it, you can toggle plugins on and off in-game, pin and drag pinned menu panels all over the screen (via integration with my Movable Plugin System). And the settings are automatically saved, no need to copy over or edit config files.

Note: It requires TurboHUD Tier 3 functionality.

Hopefully it works for you, and will still work after the upcoming update to TurboHUD. *fingers crossed*

Included with the distribution is:
    - a plugin management menu addon to allow you to enable or disable plugins on-the-fly in-game
    - a plugin management menu addon to allow you to enable or disable menu addons on-the-fly in-game
    - a basic volume control menu addon
    - RunStats

RunStats is now a suite of menu addons that offers data displays and statistics related to various aspects of playing the game. Currently, this includes:

- MenuAttackSpeed - shows your attacks per second for yourself and your pets, and if you have Pain Enhancer equipped, it attempts to determine your current stack count
    - MenuBounties - shows your current status on bounty completion when in Adventure Mode
    - MenuCrowdControl - shows icons and durations of crowd control effects applied on you and elite monsters and bosses
    - MenuDamageDone - records the values of some damage stats made available by TH and adds them to the menu bar, visualizing the data in a line graph, shows 30 seconds at time, but you can page backwards and forwards to see the last 20+ minutes of data. Logging to file feature can be toggled on or off to auto-save data every 5 seconds.
    - MenuDamageReduction - graphs your current damage reduction value history; similar to MenuDamageDone, you can page backwards and forwards to see the last 20+ minutes of data and logging to file feature can be toggled on or off to auto-save data every 5 seconds.
    - MenuDamageTypes - substitute for Default\DamageBonusPlugin
    - MenuGreaterRift - shows nephalem rift history
    - MenuNephalemRift - shows nephalem rift history
    - MenuHealth - shows health change history
    - MenuLoot - shows loot history
    - MenuMapShrines - shows a summary of pylons, shrines, and pool count seen in the current map
    - MenuMaterial (Blood Shard, Deaths Breath, Greater Rift Keystones, Gold)
    - MenuMoveSpeed - shows your current run speed bonus and its panel shows the buffs currently active on your character (work in progress, still filling in the speed buff data)
    - MenuParagon - substitute for Default\TopExperienceStatistics, and allows you to change which stat tracker is used to calculate the time-to-level
    - MenuPools - shows pool count of your characters (seen this session), your party, and history of pools found in the current game
    - MenuSpiritBarrage - Spirit Barrage: Phantasm inspector is a table view of snapshotted bonuses for each Spirit Barrage cast
    - MenuUptime - shows your in-combat uptime for a few different effects, and it will only appear if it is relevant to your character
    - MenuXP - shows xp stats from various built-in stat trackers

Other plugins I've included:
    - BountyDropTracker - shows on screen alerts and remembers the location if a horadric cache is dropped to the ground (for example, if someone turns in a bounty reward quest while your inventory is full) (required by MenuBounties)
    - GreaterRiftHints - shows gem upgrade status for the party under Urshi's and Orek's feet, and shows Greater Rift levels unlocked and shard caps for each party member in the obelisk menu, marks monsters that are still alive in a Greater Rift after completion (these were features in older versions of RunStats' Greater Rift Helper plugin, but were cut for feature bloat, so I included them in a separate plugin so that older version users didn't feel like it was a downgrade)
    - ImmunityHelper - shows countdown bars - and a visual indicator on yourself - when you and party members are immune to damage (required by MenuDamageReduction)
    - PartyProcTracker - shows countdown bars for cheat death effects and announces them with audio or TTS cues (required by MenuDamageReduction and MenuHealth)
    - SpiritBarrageHelper - shows countdown bars and ground indicators for spirit barrage phantasms and keep tracks of snapshot/buff status for each phantasm for the Spirit Barrage Inspector (MenuSpiritBarrage)

More information and download link is now available on my blog post.
    Last edited by Razorfish; 07-18-2021 at 08:27 PM.

RunStats (+ Menu Plugin System)
  2. Thanks JohnWick, jpppsychomb, itsmylife, Glex, Wasted74, Numblenutz, 731113 (7 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    jpppsychomb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are a genius!! It's amazing.

This is a very good plugin. Thank you for your dedication and hard work.

However, it seems very difficult to modify this plugin. I can modify the plugins but I haven't found a workaround for this.

I want to change the symbol of CrowdControl to something else, change the CC message to my language other than English (ex: stun, blind, slow -> my language message)

and change the font size, color, symbol size & coordinates.

But I don't know how to change it.

I ask you for help.
    Last edited by jpppsychomb; 07-19-2021 at 03:52 PM.

Razorfish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jpppsychomb View Post
    I want to change the symbol of CrowdControl to something else, change the CC message to my language other than English (ex: stun, blind, slow -> my language message)

and change the font size, color, symbol size & coordinates.

But I don't know how to change it.

I ask you for help.
    PositiveFont (for monsters) and NegativeFont (for players) are the the font definitions you want to look into customizing.

The texture used is defined in the PlayerRules and MonsterRules definitions, starting on line 103. Change the text in green to your language, and change the red to reference the texture you are interested in using.
    Code:
    			PlayerRules = new Dictionary<CCType, CCRule>() {
    				{ CCType.Freeze, new CCRule() { Type = CCType.Freeze, Name = "Freeze", Texture = Hud.Texture.GetTexture("DebuffFrozen"), Rule = (actor) => ((IPlayer)actor).Powers.Frozen } },
    				{ CCType.Stun, new CCRule() { Type = CCType.Stun, Name = "Stun", Texture = Hud.Texture.GetTexture("Debuff_General_Stun"), Rule = (actor) => ((IPlayer)actor).Powers.Stunned } },
    ... etc.
    If you don't want a texture, then you can change how it is drawn in PaintTopInGame(...).

Icon size is defined as a multiplier of the default texture size (just like when BuffRuleCalculators are defined), so you can edit IconSizeMultiplier, MonsterIconSizeMultiplier, BossIconSizeMultiplier, which are defined at the top of the file (starting on line 33).

The draw position (x, y) calculation is defined on lines 229-232 for players and 278-281 for monsters.

jpppsychomb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't find any CC plugins before I asked you. I was looking for it in another folder.

I have found it now and am working on fixing it.

Thank you very much.

Glex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Razorfish

I love it - > RunStats (+ Menu Plugin System)

Thank you very much.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Success, this plugin package works with patch 2.7.1

I updated the download to add Ethereals to the MenuLoot display and some per hour statistic in the tooltip for each loot type (note that Normal, Magic, Rare counts are for drops only atm). No way to test the Ethereal stuff until season start though.

8. Thanks Glex (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    Glex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razorfish View Post
    Success, this plugin package works with patch 2.7.1
    Hey i know it's for 2.7.1
    Works with Diablo version 2.7.1.76761

Preview

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second download update for today, the new changes are to:

- ImmunityHelper - Added follower Cheat Death immunity checks
    - Label\LabelColumnDecorator - fixed issue with Height factoring in non-visible labels (Nephalem Rift History and Greater Rift History menu addons should no longer hide behind the menu bar when there is an active rift, but it will still shrink itself down to 1 line for compactness)

Thanks to Jembo for the bug report and the buff data for ImmunityHelper additions!

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderful plugin to test, but no way for paying to use Thud

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw that TurboHUD was updated again yesterday, this time with API changes. It looks like they added in the same click suppression system that I already wrote for the Menu Plugin System. A little late there, guys, could've saved me some effort a month ago I might migrate to the new API at some point, but I'll stick with my homegrown solution for now since I'm working on some other stuff. Plugin still works fine with the latest version, no API incompatibilities.

A little new update to Menu Plugin System (download is updated on my blog), here are the changes:
    - Drawing\Decorators\GroundFixedTimerDecorator - optimized the clock face drawing code (SpiritBarrageHelper's ground circle timers should animate a lot smoother for people with better computers than mine)
    - Menu\MenuTogglePlugins - added the "Enhanced" plugin namespace to the Default plugins filter (all of RB's "Enhanced" plugin replacements for the Default plugins will appear in the Default Plugins list for toggling)

Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    Wonderful plugin to test, but no way for paying to use Thud
    I wouldn't either. Hopefully there are viable alternatives floating out there...
    I know I didn't post a lot of stuff publicly, but in private, I had already spent a lot of time and effort on developing plugins before KJ handed things over. And I had so many ideas, I didn't want to just throw it all in the trash
    Last edited by Razorfish; 07-22-2021 at 01:04 PM.

13. Thanks Numblenutz (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't either. Hopefully there are viable alternatives floating out there...
    I know I didn't post a lot of stuff publicly, but in private, I had already spent a lot of time and effort on developing plugins before KJ handed things over. And I had so many ideas, I didn't want to just throw it all in the trash
    Yeh I know, got a version here and tested, dude, this plugin is simply awesome, one of the best if isn't the best created, nice organization and control tools

I have a question, I have a big list of plugins, when I hover the Activator/Deactivator Tab it doesn't show the first ones ( Lack of screen resolution ) is there a way to resize the plugin list columns ?
    Last edited by Saico; 07-22-2021 at 06:14 PM.

Glex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razorfish View Post
    Hopefully there are viable alternatives floating out there...
    Yes there is an alternative

But that was for - > Diablo version 2.7.0.74291
    I hope the alternative will also be updated - > Diablo version 2.7.1.76761

The file works - > MenuPlugin_July-22-2021.zip - > Diablo version 2.7.1.76761

Preview

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just updated the download with a few things. You can grab the download at the blog page linked in the first post. Here's a log of the changes I made since yesterday's update:

- GreaterRiftHints - (re)added in the quest check to prevent Post Greater Rift Monsters marking feature from from marking all monsters in Challenge Rifts
    - Menu\MenuPlugin - added IMenuDock.Enabled check before rendering it
    - Menu\HorizontalMenuDock - implemented new IMenuDock properties, HoverCondition includes a check for idle state when outside of town to help prevent accidental menu openings
    - Menu\VerticalMenuDock - implemented new IMenuDock properties, HoverCondition includes a check for idle state when outside of town to help prevent accidental menu openings
    - Menu\IMenuDock - added Enabled and HoverCondition properties
    - RunStats\MenuLatency - workaround for the current broken IP address data, Region tags scan for a match end to beginning instead of the other way around, and it is now cached for efficiency

Thanks to Jembo for reporting the issue with GreaterRiftHints drawing during a challenge rift. This will probably be the last update before Season 24 starts tonight for me unless I get some bug reports.

Enjoy!

17. Thanks Numblenutz (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    mois's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    178/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Razor, where can I disable circles under players?
    also I can move (Movable) my bottombuffs under my char anymore.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mois View Post
    Hey Razor, where can I disable circles under players?
    Nothing in this plugin package should be drawing circles under players.

Hmm, maybe you have an old version of the Movable Plugin System with some of my experimental plugins included. If you see Razor.PartyTracker in the custom plugins menu, try disabling that.

Originally Posted by mois View Post
    Just checked, and I don't have any issues dragging around MovableBuffList.PlayerBottomBuffListPlugin. Are you unable to move all Movable areas, or just that one?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast