Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just pushed out a new version of the Menu Plugin System to address some issues that have been on my to-fix list or has come up since some people have started trying to use it with TurboHUD Lightning/CN. Download link is on the project page. The changelog is pretty long, but the basic points are:

Major overhaul of MenuTogglePlugins
    - supports showing more than one screen's worth of plugins (backwards and forwards arrow buttons next to the category name when it is selected + fixes data being pushed off the screen when any category has overflow)
    - shows tooltip descriptions of some plugins (currently just plugins related to the Menu Plugin System)
    - hides plugins that would break the menu system if you toggled them off
    - added a category filter for LightningMOD
    - optimized config file to set Enabled state for changed plugins only, not all plugins
    - moved MenuTogglePlugins.cs from the Razor\Menu folder to Razor\Plugin (so I could group relevant supporting files)

Menu docks definitions have been separated into its own customizer file.

Pool counter by portrait can be repositioned with the Movable Plugin System's Edit Mode, in case of screen edge border clipping. (actually this might still be buggy, will update again once I resolve the position math)

Fixed click-to-open menu behavior.

Fixed drawing sequence for embedded drop down menus so that they're drawn on top.

ItemMapMarkers is new supplemental plugin introducing an improved version of the old RunStats LootHelper feature that remembers and marks on the minimap items that match customizable rules.
    (default included rule marks ancient+ drops)
    Last edited by Razorfish; 09-24-2021 at 01:34 AM.

RunStats (+ Menu Plugin System)
  2. Thanks Wasted74 (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    qweasd132's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you click on page 2, the plugin settings on page 1 will be changed.
    Last edited by qweasd132; 09-24-2021 at 04:58 AM.

Wasted74's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    208/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx @Razorfish now I can see 3 pages of my plugins!

Razorfish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qweasd132 View Post
    If you click on page 2, the plugin settings on page 1 will be changed.
    Thanks for letting me know about the issue. It looks like I forgot to update the toggling function to factor in paging. I'll have it fixed in the next update, but meanwhile, you can fix it yourself in Razor\Plugin\MenuTogglePlugins.cs on line 627 - change SelectedFilter.Plugins[Table.HoveredRow] to SelectedFilter.Plugins[Table.HoveredRow + SelectedFilter.Skip]
    Code:
    IPlugin addon = SelectedFilter.Plugins[Table.HoveredRow + SelectedFilter.Skip];

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just updated the download (September 25, 2021) on the project page with the fix for toggling plugins on overflow pages, and fixed position math for moving the portrait pools counter. You can see the changelog for a list of modified files.

wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razorfish View Post
    Just updated the download (September 25, 2021) on the project page with the fix for toggling plugins on overflow pages, and fixed position math for moving the portrait pools counter. You can see the changelog for a list of modified files.
    Can you list everything you need to change for Chud??? i think i change them all

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wad1532 View Post
    Can you list everything you need to change for Chud??? i think i change them all
    In theory, you shouldn't have to change anything for TH Lightning/CHud anymore. I modified my config writing code to automatically find the location where it is installed so it should write the config files in the correct place without changes now. Again, I haven't used CHud, but I've been adapting my code to try to accommodate as many users as possible. Any feedback about whether or not it works is appreciated

As for any other changes you've made, I can't advise without more information about what you've changed. As I mentioned above, the changelog text file included in the download lists all of the modified files and a description of what was changed for each day that I logged changes. You could try using a diff checker on each individual file to highlight all the changes between your version and the latest download. The tool that I currently use for comparing files for TurboHUD changes is Meld but you can even do it by copy and pasting text on a web page (though I prefer the app because it shows results in a better way).

wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In theory, you shouldn't have to change anything for TH Lightning/CHud anymore. I modified my config writing code to automatically find the location where it is installed so it should write the config files in the correct place without changes now. Again, I haven't used CHud, but I've been adapting my code to try to accommodate as many users as possible. Any feedback about whether or not it works is appreciated

As for any other changes you've made, I can't advise without more information about what you've changed. As I mentioned above, the changelog text file included in the download lists all of the modified files and a description of what was changed for each day that I logged changes. You could try using a diff checker on each individual file to highlight all the changes between your version and the latest download. The tool that I currently use for comparing files for TurboHUD changes is Meld but you can even do it by copy and pasting text on a web page (though I prefer the app because it shows results in a better way).
    SO this is what i get when i freshly extra your plugin in

2021.09.30 15:30:22.059 21.9.1.0 OnCollectFinishedUnSafe exception (System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Krazy\Desktop\TurboHUD_LightningMOD\plugins\User\MenuPluginConfig.cs'.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
    at Turbo.Plugins.Razor.Menu.MenuPlugin.Log(String path)
    at Turbo.Plugins.Razor.Log.DelayedLogQueue.NotifyLogQueue(ITextLogController TextLog)
    at *‫*‪*‪*‬****‬‪‪‪​*​*� ��‎​‎‬*.‬‫*‬‏***‪​‫**​​*​‪ ***‏​‎‏*.‫‪*****‎*‬ ‪*‬**‪‪*‪‫‎‏*‏*()
    at *‫*‪*‪*‬****‬‪‪‪​*​*� ��‎​‎‬*.‎**​‫**‪‏*‬‏‬� �‫*‪‫‫*‪***(IPlugin , String , Action )
    at *‫*‪*‪*‬****‬‪‪‪​*​*� ��‎​‎‬*.‏‫‎*​*‬**‬***‫*� �*​*‫*‪‫‬‪‏​**(Object , EventArgs )
    at ​‎​**‪*‬‪*‎**‫​‪****‎* ‪​**‪*.‏‎****‫**‬‫**‪**‫‪‫*‎*� ��‬***‪*(Boolean ))
    2021.09.30 15:30:22.102 21.9.1.0 OnCollectFinishedUnSafe exception (System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Krazy\Desktop\TurboHUD_LightningMOD\plugins

I went in and put \TurboHUD on menuplugin and movablecontroller and it all worked.... love the default/custom/lightenmod on the toggel plugin.... but one prroblem... on the default tab you can go left and right to see all the plugins... On the lightenmod tab i click the right arrow then its gone i cant click left to see all the other ones... unless i restart hud

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SO this is what i get when i freshly extra your plugin in

2021.09.30 15:30:22.059 21.9.1.0 OnCollectFinishedUnSafe exception (System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Krazy\Desktop\TurboHUD_LightningMOD\plugins\User\MenuPluginConfig.cs'.
    Can you try this version of \TurboHUD\plugins\Razor\Menu\MenuPlugin.cs? Changing MovableController shouldn't have been necessary, was it also giving an error message?

wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you try this version of \TurboHUD\plugins\Razor\Menu\MenuPlugin.cs? Changing MovableController shouldn't have been necessary, was it also giving an error message?

That worked!!!!!! WAy to go razor!!! lol!!

The only bug i see atm is still on lightenmod tab on toggel plugins at the top right... when you click to the right you cant go back left like you can on the default tab

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That worked!!!!!! WAy to go razor!!! lol!!

The only bug i see atm is still on lightenmod tab on toggel plugins at the top right... when you click to the right you cant go back left like you can on the default tab
    I couldn't reproduce that error. I added some dummy plugins to the Default and LightningMod categories to cause them to page the overflow, but the arrows appeared and stayed visible as expected. I did find a flickering issue when paging the Default folder, so I have to track down the cause of that issue, but the arrows didn't disappear for LightningMod. Could you either send a private message or post a screenshot here (or even better, a video) showing me what's happening?

wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't reproduce that error. I added some dummy plugins to the Default and LightningMod categories to cause them to page the overflow, but the arrows appeared and stayed visible as expected. I did find a flickering issue when paging the Default folder, so I have to track down the cause of that issue, but the arrows didn't disappear for LightningMod. Could you either send a private message or post a screenshot here (or even better, a video) showing me what's happening?
    razor (3).pngrazor1 (3).pngrazor (3).pngrazor1 (3).png

so when i hit the right arrow they go away after but on the custom page it doesnt.
    Last edited by wad1532; 10-01-2021 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    razor (3).pngrazor1 (3).pngrazor (3).pngrazor1 (3).png

so when i hit the right arrow they go away after but on the custom page it doesnt.
    Can you try this for me and tell me if it fixes your issue? In TurboHUD\plugins\Razor\Plugin\MenuTogglePlugins.cs, on line 460, change it to the following (the modification is highlighted in red, but you could just replace the whole line with this):
    Code:
    new LabelStringDecorator(Hud, "▶") {OnClick = (label) => {if (filter != SelectedFilter) return; filter.Skip += Table.MaxColumnsPerPage*Table.MaxRowsPerColumn; if (filter.Skip > filter.Plugins.Length) filter.Skip -= Table.MaxColumnsPerPage*Table.MaxRowsPerColumn;}, Font = DefaultFont, HoveredFont = TextFont, SpacingBottom = 3, SpacingLeft = 5, SpacingRight = 2}
    I'm still figuring out the issue with the flickering in certain cases but the above change should prevent the right arrow from skipping to an invalid page. Not sure if that's all you need to get your situation sorted though.

wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still figuring out the issue with the flickering in certain cases but the above change should prevent the right arrow from skipping to an invalid page. Not sure if that's all you need to get your situation sorted though.[/QUOTE]

i tried that but it still disappears when i click right arrow hmm , pretty sure i put it in the right spot...
    the line blow has the "//new LabelStringDecorator(Hud, "▶") {OnClick " right?

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted an updated download to fix a couple of issues I noticed with paging through long lists of plugins. The files to update are listed in the changelog entry:

October 4, 2021
    - Label\LabelTableDecorator - fixed "flickering" when multi-column row widths result in MaxRowWidth value that changes the next iteration's value
    - Plugin\MenuTogglePlugins - fixed Page Forward arrow button being allowed to advance to a blank page

17. Thanks wad1532 (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast