Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, thanks so much for this menu feature that allows us to toggle plugins on/off with a simple click. Quick question - It was working fine for me. Now all of a sudden, i am unable to toggle on/off. What did i do to disable this feature? I can still see the menu in the top right.

Thank you for your time and help!

RunStats (+ Menu Plugin System)
    Razorfish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mois View Post
    Where can I change the color of SpiritBarrageHelper.cs (goundeffect)? Also can you choose another color for your last (3rd) SpiritBarrage?

Edit: Is it "GroundRippleDecorator"?
    Nope. You want to change the brush definitions in SpiritBarrageHelper.cs. The default definitions start on line 184 (it is cleaner to redefine them in a separate customization file rather than edit the plugin itself, but easier to edit the plugin ).

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear that people are finding the plugins useful

Originally Posted by nameisbrian2 View Post
    Quick question - It was working fine for me. Now all of a sudden, i am unable to toggle on/off. What did i do to disable this feature? I can still see the menu in the top right.
    What do you mean by "all of a sudden"? Did you disable Razor\Click\ClickEventHandler? You can disable your customizations by deleting the config files mentioned in the project page that are generated in plugins\Users\ and see if that fixes your issue.

4. Thanks Numblenutz (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    nameisbrian2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razorfish View Post
    Glad to hear that people are finding the plugins useful

What do you mean by "all of a sudden"? Did you disable Razor\Click\ClickEventHandler? You can disable your customizations by deleting the config files mentioned in the project page that are generated in plugins\Users\ and see if that fixes your issue.
    To answer your question, by "all of a sudden" i mean that i was turning plugins on and off trying to customize thud to my preference. Turning things on and off to see what they actually do and in doing that, something happened where i can no longer toggle. All i can do is see the actually menu but there is no toggle functionality.

Also, i may have toggled ClickEventHandler on and off at one point - but from what i can see right now, ClickEventHandler is enabled and I have no memory of every disabling it.

So i should delete MenuPluginConfig.cs in the folder you mentioned above? I am sorry, i am really not too intelligent when it comes to this. Thanks again for your quick reply and your time though i am super happy with what i have.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nameisbrian2 View Post
    To answer your question, by "all of a sudden" i mean that i was turning plugins on and off trying to customize thud to my preference. Turning things on and off to see what they actually do and in doing that, something happened where i can no longer toggle. All i can do is see the actually menu but there is no toggle functionality.

Also, i may have toggled ClickEventHandler on and off at one point - but from what i can see right now, ClickEventHandler is enabled and I have no memory of every disabling it.

So i should delete MenuPluginConfig.cs in the folder you mentioned above? I am sorry, i am really not too intelligent when it comes to this. Thanks again for your quick reply and your time though i am super happy with what i have.
    plugins\User\CustomPluginEnablerOrDisabler.cs is the file that stores the on off state of all the custom plugins.

If ClickEventHandler were toggled off, you would not be able to toggle it back on because it handles all of the click events detected by my plugins. Same with LabelController, which handles all of the click events for label objects, which are what the menus are composed with.

Most of the supporting files in the Menu Plugins System download should NOT be toggled off, as these different parts govern different aspects of the system, such as click detection, hover detection, state handling, notifications and so forth. The only ones that can be safely toggled off are in the RunStats subfolder and the 4 additional plugins included in the base Razor folder. It's definitely a situation I should code for in future updates because you're not the only one who has asked me about this issue after disabling a critical part of the menu system while using the Toggle feature.

Numblenutz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Razorfish Just want to thank you for all your amazing plugins - not just this great package but also the other gems like your Monster Counter to mention my personal favorite. Its literally made the game fun again. Hope you enjoy the creation process as much as i do the user experience. Much love bro! <3

cnytkuscu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can someone share the cracked version of thud ? I downloaded from ros-bot and it doesn't allow me to use plugins.
    Hello, I'm newbie programmer. Call me Tye

MeisterBockwurst's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attention Required! (eventuell muss Downloadenaden VPN eingeschalten werden)

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Numblenutz you're welcome

11. Thanks Numblenutz (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    cnytkuscu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MeisterBockwurst View Post
    Attention Required! (eventuell muss Downloadenaden VPN eingeschalten werden)
    I ddownloaded it and tried to run but it stuck at "Accessing the game"

Anyone help please ?
    Hello, I'm newbie programmer. Call me Tye

Glex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cnytkuscu View Post
    I ddownloaded it and tried to run but it stuck at "Accessing the game"

Anyone help please ?
    Antivirus is the most problem and TurboHud is flagged by a lot of antivirus systems.
    Of course its does abnormal things like modify hosts file and change proxy settings...
    And the last thing is its obfuscated so a lot of antivirus system see a risk.
    This is good but bad for the TurboHud because a lot of people trust the Antivirus too much.

Temporary deactivating and whitelist/exception to the whole TurboHud folder solve the problem.

virustotal
    Download
    Last edited by Glex; 08-31-2021 at 01:33 AM.

merchandice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Glex View Post
    Antivirus is the most problem and TurboHud is flagged by a lot of antivirus systems.
    Of course its does abnormal things like modify hosts file and change proxy settings...
    And the last thing is its obfuscated so a lot of antivirus system see a risk.
    This is good but bad for the TurboHud because a lot of people trust the Antivirus too much.

Temporary deactivating and whitelist/exception to the whole TurboHud folder solve the problem.

virustotal
    Download
    Sketchy post with sketchy links, do not trust this. Noobs on this forum: beware of anyone telling you "it's your antivirus."

Blizzard just patched Diablo 3 to a new version (build # 2.7.1.77744) for some server-side as well as "compliance" updates. This broke THUD and RoS BOT likely in preparation for a mid-season banwave. Since THUD is maintained by RoS BOT now, their forums will have more up-to-date and (surprisingly) less sketchy posters.

Glex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by merchandice View Post
    Sketchy post with sketchy links, do not trust this. Noobs on this forum: beware of anyone telling you "it's your antivirus."
    merchandice

The link or the file is from the creator.

The program itself accesses files from D3.

And is recognized as a virus by some virus programs.

The download / file is not dangerous

There is a working THud for the version 2.7.1.77744

Voldemorte's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Glex View Post
    merchandice

The link or the file is from the creator.

The program itself accesses files from D3.

And is recognized as a virus by some virus programs.

The download / file is not dangerous

There is a working THud for the version 2.7.1.77744
    Do you have a link to it?

Glex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)