Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The plugin package download in the first post of this thread has been updated with a few fixes and changes:
    - fixed the drawing of the grid that was broken by the HUD update, it is also now tweaked a bit to be a little more visible in both dark and bright lighting
    - fixed the immunity display to show the countdown of Smoke Screen when using the Healing Vapors rune
    - added Skeleton King's Pauldrons to PartyProcTracker
    - both Ancestor's Grace and Skeleton King's Pauldrons can be optionally turned off by setting their respective public variables (AncestorsGraceRule, SkeletonKingsPauldronsRule) to null in **YourConfigPlugin**.Customize(), or commenting them out in PartyProcTracker.Load() at lines 112 and 113

The modified files since the last update are:
    TurboHUD\plugins\Razor\Movable\MovableController.cs
    TurboHUD\plugins\Razor\Proc\PartyProcTracker.cs
    TurboHUD\plugins\Razor\ImmunityIndicator.cs

Razorfish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jembo View Post
    If I am understanding this correctly, alternatively could this be used as well - effectively doing the same thing?
    Code:
    int index = buff.TimeLeftSeconds[0] > 0 ? 0 : 2;
    Out of curiosity what would you need to do if instead of 2 indexes, hypothetically there were 3 ?
    You can either nest another ternary operator (code starts to look messy, but it keeps it compact, as one line), or use any other logic statement (e.g. if...else, or switch statement) to set the the variable.

Originally Posted by rogue00722 View Post
    How can I do it like a picture?

can't be seen

aaaaaa1HslqOI.png
    Did you configure TurboHUD's default player buff list plugins to show those buffs? The ones you want to see need to be added to at least one of the following buff list plugins (which are part of TurboHUD's default plugins collection):
    - PlayerBottomBuffListPlugin (this one is already configured to show Taeguk, Focus, and Restraint by default)
    - PlayerTopBuffListPlugin
    - PlayerLeftBuffListPlugin
    - PlayerRightBuffListPlugin
    - MiniMapLeftBuffListPlugin (this one is already configured to show shrine and pylon buffs by default)
    - MiniMapRightBuffListPlugin (this one is already configured to show cheat death procs by default)

Also, there may be plugins written by other people that disable these default plugins, in which case, my Movable Player Buff Lists tries to respect those settings and doesn't render them. So you need to make sure that's not happening in your situation.

rogue00722's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razorfish View Post
    You can either nest another ternary operator (code starts to look messy, but it keeps it compact, as one line), or use any other logic statement (e.g. if...else, or switch statement) to set the the variable.

Did you configure TurboHUD's default player buff list plugins to show those buffs? The ones you want to see need to be added to at least one of the following buff list plugins (which are part of TurboHUD's default plugins collection):
    - PlayerBottomBuffListPlugin (this one is already configured to show Taeguk, Focus, and Restraint by default)
    - PlayerTopBuffListPlugin
    - PlayerLeftBuffListPlugin
    - PlayerRightBuffListPlugin
    - MiniMapLeftBuffListPlugin (this one is already configured to show shrine and pylon buffs by default)
    - MiniMapRightBuffListPlugin (this one is already configured to show cheat death procs by default)

Also, there may be plugins written by other people that disable these default plugins, in which case, my Movable Player Buff Lists tries to respect those settings and doesn't render them. So you need to make sure that's not happening in your situation.

find it

\Gigi\PartyBuffPlugin.cs

public void Customize()
    {
    Hud.RunOnPlugin<PlayerBottomBuffListPlugin>(plugin => {
    plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Clear();
    plugin.Enabled = false;
    });
    }

thank you^^

Jembo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    28/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Razor,
    Regarding ReflectNotifications.cs - How would you go about playing "Reflecting" Voice to only announce when Shield Pylon Buff is inactive ? (Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.Generic_PagesBuffInvulnerable.Sno)
    I imagine it would be change somewhere around line: 179

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jembo View Post
    Hey Razor,
    Regarding ReflectNotifications.cs - How would you go about playing "Reflecting" Voice to only announce when Shield Pylon Buff is inactive ? (Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.Generic_PagesBuffInvulnerable.Sno)
    I imagine it would be change somewhere around line: 179
    Yep,
    Code:
    if (Reflecting && !Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.Generic_PagesBuffInvulnerable.Sno))

7. Thanks Jembo (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the download in the first post with a couple of fixes to Party Proc Tracker:
    - Fixed Ancestor's Grace being counted twice as an Extra Life for a Barbarian
    - Fixed incorrect name appearing in the proc list sometimes

The modified files since the last update are:
    TurboHUD\plugins\Razor\Proc\PartyProcTracker.cs
    TurboHUD\plugins\Razor\Proc\PlayerProcInfo.cs

Thanks to Jembo for reporting the issues and helping with testing a fix!

9. Thanks RNN, Wasted75 (2 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    thewhatguy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't play D3 anymore but I still develop plugins, and I must say im impressed, actually very very cool stuff.

nice to see that people still do great stuff for the community!

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A streamer mentioned in one of his recent videos that the immunity from LotD:Invigoration + Crimson 3pc drops (at least momentarily) when leveling up. My Immunity Indicator plugin checks TH for the damage-taken stat zeroing out so, in theory, it shouldn't show that you're immune from this combo when you're actually not, the countdown timer may get reset and therefore might not count down correctly in that specific situation when the immunity resumes. If anyone has experience/info on how this type of situation plays out, feel free to let me know.

wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this doesnt creat a .txt file in logs anymore with the new hud????? anyone else have that problem

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wad1532 View Post
    So this doesnt creat a .txt file in logs anymore with the new hud????? anyone else have that problem
    I had no issue with the plugin creating a config file today. Were you in a game below Torment difficulty when it failed to generate? TurboHUD has strict restrictions on when plugins are allowed to write anything to file.

wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HMM i was in T16
    i wonder if i somehow disabled it when i made the pins disabled

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TH doesn't allow plugins to write to files when you're in games higher than Torment 1 difficulty (or it might be Master, not sure). When you're ready to save, I would recommend exiting your current game and entering a low difficulty game. The plugin should automatically try to save the changes to a new config file at that point.

eTDsuckit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question for you Razor... noticing in group when a Bone Spear necro enters GR it says "<name> lost Sim" is there anyway to turn that off as soon as we enter the GR ? Not sure if anyone else is having that issue... only place I can find lost Sim is in PartyProcTracker
    Last edited by eTDsuckit; 12-18-2020 at 08:10 AM.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eTDsuckit View Post
    Question for you Razor... noticing in group when a Bone Spear necro enters GR it says "<name> lost Sim" is there anyway to turn that off as soon as we enter the GR ? Not sure if anyone else is having that issue... only place I can find lost Sim is in PartyProcTracker
    It's because they do actually lose their simulacrums when a new GR starts (buffs are removed at the start of a GR, including Simulacrum). Because Simulacrum acts as an extra cheat death with a certain rune (Carnival set gives them all the runes), you are correct that it appears in PartyProcTracker - it's the last cheat death trigger notification for the BS necro (triggered after Final Service).

Bone spear necros need to recast Sim at the beginning of every GR, and I actually thought it was a nice reminder for the player to do that, but it is probably annoying for the rest of the party. You can disable the notification for other player's sim loss by deleting or commenting out the TTSOther value (or setting it to null) for the Sim proc rule (line 139 of PartyProcTracker.cs).

I'm still trying to track down the cause of the occasional false positive sim lost notifications...I need to spend more time on a necro

18. Thanks eTDsuckit (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast