11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Saico

[QUOTE=Saico;4326726]Holy moly @razor, you are wonderful man, it was a directory problem, I had to create plugins\User at another place.

Thank you so much man =)

Where did you make the user folder???? i made one in plugin/ but i still get the above error over and over?

Movable plugins system
    DiogoPessoa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=wad1532;4327929]@Saico

Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    Holy moly @razor, you are wonderful man, it was a directory problem, I had to create plugins\User at another place.

Thank you so much man =)

Where did you make the user folder???? i made one in plugin/ but i still get the above error over and over?
    same problem

wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same problem[/QUOTE]

when you open the folder where TurboHUD_LightningMOD is at

make a plugins folder there, and put a folder called user folder. that's where the razor plugin will save the stuff.... then u have to copy what it makes and put it in the other user folder where all your plugins are at.... sadly

Razorfish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I haven't used TurboHUD Lightning (CN), I appreciate everyones' responses describing its folder structure. If I'm understanding it correctly, all user plugins go into either:
    TurboHUD_LightningMOD \ TurboHUD \ plugins
    TurboHUD_LightningMOD \ TurboHUD \ pluginsX
    But all of the compiled plugins end up in TurboHUD_LightningMOD once TH starts up, so the current working directory becomes that, meanwhile the plugins themselves are one folder tier deeper than regular TurboHUD's plugins folder. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

1) Does it matter whether you put your other custom plugins in \ TurboHUD \ plugins or \ TurboHUD \ pluginsX?

2) Is the namespace for plugins in the pluginsX folder "Turbo.PluginsX"? (you can see by looking at the *.cs files in a text editor and finding the namespace declaration at or near the top)

3) Is pluginsX generally considered reserved for TurboHUD Lightning's default plugins similar to how plugins\Default is original TurboHUD's default plugins folder that you can but shouldn't modify?

You could try one of these two potential fixes:

In a config file (any plugin that implements ICustomizer and has a public void Customize() function implemented), add this code to the Customize function:
    Code:
    			Hud.RunOnPlugin<Turbo.Plugins.Razor.Movable.MovableController>(plugin =>
    			{
    				plugin.ConfigFilePath = @"TurboHUD\plugins\User\";
    			}
    OR

Open up TurboHUD_LightningMOD \ TurboHUD \ plugins \ Razor \ Movable \ MovableController.cs. Find the property ConfigFilePath near the top, it should look like this:
    Code:
    public string ConfigFilePath { get; set; } = @"plugins\User\";
    and change the path to include the "TurboHUD" subfolder:
    Code:
    public string ConfigFilePath { get; set; } = @"TurboHUD\plugins\User\";
    Similar situation with the Menu Plugin System. MenuPlugin also has a ConfigFilePath property near the top of the file that can be adjusted either in a config file or in the code itself.

wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3) Is pluginsX generally considered reserved for TurboHUD Lightning's default plugins similar to how plugins\Default is original TurboHUD's default plugins folder that you can but shouldn't modify?

What i SEE pluginsX is where GLQ puts his plugins and they're all in chinese, it has ALot of plugins rewrited in there like your old runstate plugin ect ect and the program u can turn off anything you want.... i didnt try just putting all the plugins in pluginsX folder but pretty sure it would work but long as all the paths are right.

Open up TurboHUD_LightningMOD \ TurboHUD \ plugins \ Razor \ Movable \ MovableController.cs. Find the property ConfigFilePath near the top, it should look like this:
    Code:
    public string ConfigFilePath { get; set; } = @"plugins\User";
    and change the path to include the "TurboHUD" subfolder:
    Code:
    public string ConfigFilePath { get; set; } = @"TurboHUD\plugins\User";
    Similar situation with the Menu Plugin System. MenuPlugin also has a ConfigFilePath property near the top of the file that can be adjusted either in a config file or in the code itself.

I did the change in both configfilepath and it works like a champ!!!!

only thing it doesnt like is the turnning off the plugins /saving starts throwing alot of errors over and over. but other then that moving the stuff to you likings auto saves once again.
    Last edited by wad1532; 09-20-2021 at 03:40 AM.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wad1532 View Post
    I did the change in both configfilepath and it works like a champ!!!!

only thing it doesnt like is the turnning off the plugins /saving starts throwing alot of errors over and over. but other then that moving the stuff to you likings auto saves once again.
    MenuTogglePlugins also needs a ConfigFilePath change.

EDIT: While making some changes to the code of MenuTogglePlugins, I noticed that the path used is actually hardcoded and ConfigFilePath isn't used when it should be, so that wouldn't fix it. If you find "plugins\\User" near the bottom of the file, that is what you would have to change.
    Last edited by Razorfish; 09-21-2021 at 06:46 PM.

MGun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razorfish View Post
    1) Does it matter whether you put your other custom plugins in \ TurboHUD \ plugins or \ TurboHUD \ pluginsX?

2) Is the namespace for plugins in the pluginsX folder "Turbo.PluginsX"? (you can see by looking at the *.cs files in a text editor and finding the namespace declaration at or near the top)

1)
    Community custom plugins must be in TurboHUD_LightningMOD\ TurboHUD \ plugins Folder.
    pluginsX Folder is like a plugins Storeroom and those plugins doesn't .cs file.
    User needs a paid-up member account to enable those plugins(EX: COE plugin) in LightningMOD UI .
    2) & 3)
    LightningMOD has their base Management system (something like urs) In \ TurboHUD \ plugins\ LightningMod .
    namespace is Turbo.Plugins.LightningMod.
    Once again PluginsX folder 's Plugins are NOT *.cs files (Naming rule: GLQ_XXX Filename Extension .X),So user couldn't read or modify those plugins but Some files are still *.cs and namespace is Turbo.Plugins.GLQ.

I am a free user and i delete all files in \ TurboHUD \ plugins and use Community Plugins(RNN GLQ JACK....) , it works.
    notice :
    if delete\ TurboHUD \ plugins\ LightningMod , TurboHUD and plugins are functional but some error messages as below exceptions logs.

exceptions logs:
    21.9.1.0 error while initializing plugins
    21.9.1.0 The type or namespace name 'LightningMod' does not exist in the namespace 'Turbo.Plugins' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    21.9.1.0 'TeamGrMod_Bar_Boss.OnKeyEvent(IKeyEvent)' hides inherited member 'TeamGrMod_Base.OnKeyEvent(IKeyEvent)'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
    21.9.1.0 'TeamGrMod_Bar_Buff.OnKeyEvent(IKeyEvent)' hides inherited member 'TeamGrMod_Base.OnKeyEvent(IKeyEvent)'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
    21.9.1.0 'TeamGR_Cru_boss.OnKeyEvent(IKeyEvent)' hides inherited member 'TeamGrMod_Base.OnKeyEvent(IKeyEvent)'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
    21.9.1.0 'TeamGR_Cru_buff.OnKeyEvent(IKeyEvent)' hides inherited member 'TeamGrMod_Base.OnKeyEvent(IKeyEvent)'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
    21.9.1.0 'TeamGR_DH.OnKeyEvent(IKeyEvent)' hides inherited member 'TeamGrMod_Base.OnKeyEvent(IKeyEvent)'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
    21.9.1.0 'TeamGrMod_Nec_AOE.OnKeyEvent(IKeyEvent)' hides inherited member 'TeamGrMod_Base.OnKeyEvent(IKeyEvent)'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.

Under the same conditions:
    Menu system( include Movable plugins system )
    1. have to create a TurboHUD_LightningMOD\plugins\User folder.
    2. can't save .
    3. if move plugins location (EX: COE buff icon default buff icon),After awhile (maybe 10~20 mins) those icons will rollback to default location.
    Last edited by MGun; 09-21-2021 at 11:30 PM.

8. Thanks Razorfish (1 members gave Thanks to MGun for this useful post)
    wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MenuTogglePlugins also needs a ConfigFilePath change.

EDIT: While making some changes to the code of MenuTogglePlugins, I noticed that the path used is actually hardcoded and ConfigFilePath isn't used when it should be, so that wouldn't fix it. If you find "plugins\\User" near the bottom of the file, that is what you would have to change.

Well i change the top configfilepath and yeah no exception....
    but when i put "TurboHUD\plugins\\User" at the bottom like you said i get this

2021.09.22 07:26:54.779 21.9.1.0 error while initializing plugins
    2021.09.22 07:26:54.780 21.9.1.0 C:\Users\Krazy\Desktop\TurboHUD_LightningMOD\TurboHUD\Plugins\Razor\Menu\MenuTog glePlugins.cs(403,139) : error CS1009: Unrecognized escape sequence
    2021.09.22 07:26:56.268 21.9.1.0 error while initializing plugins
    2021.09.22 07:26:56.268 21.9.1.0 Metadata file
    'C:\Users\Krazy\Desktop\TurboHUD_LightningMOD\TurboHUD\plugins_compiled_18406ff2 1b5d71a506d9588f829583c276acf8c8.dll' could not be found

P.s so i was trying to problem solve it myself.... and saw other configpathfile "plugins\\User" a little up from the bottom one that i think you were talking about... and i change all those to "TurboHUD\plugins\\User" as well... but that didnt work... i tried looking for something to do with an escape and that didnt go well either lol..... so ill just wait for you =)))))))
    Last edited by wad1532; 09-22-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P.s so i was trying to problem solve it myself.... and saw other configpathfile "plugins\\User" a little up from the bottom one that i think you were talking about... and i change all those to "TurboHUD\plugins\\User" as well... but that didnt work... i tried looking for something to do with an escape and that didnt go well either lol..... so ill just wait for you =)))))))
    Code:
    "TurboHUD\\plugins\\User"
    You're missing the second backslash to escape the backslash after TurboHUD. Only if you put a @ symbol in front of the string quotes can you avoid having to double up on the backslashes.

wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    "TurboHUD\\plugins\\User"
    You're missing the second backslash to escape the backslash after TurboHUD. Only if you put a @ symbol in front of the string quotes can you avoid having to double up on the backslashes.
    AWWW, well that was easy =)!!!! i dont get any errors turnning off plugins!!!

ONe more question tho..... so i cant see all the plugins do to theres ALOT of LightningMOD plugins.... is there anyway to have it not see those plugins in turboX folder??? or is there away to scroll over? cause A- L plugins i can't see...

qweasd132's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AWWW, well that was easy =)!!!! i dont get any errors turnning off plugins!!!

ONe more question tho..... so i cant see all the plugins do to theres ALOT of LightningMOD plugins.... is there anyway to have it not see those plugins in turboX folder??? or is there away to scroll over? cause A- L plugins i can't see...
    Code:
                Filters = new List<PluginFilter>() {
    				//new PluginFilter() {Name = "All", ConfigFile = null, Check = (plugin) => true},
                    new PluginFilter() {Name = "Default Plugins", ConfigFile = "E_DefaultPlugins", Check = (plugin) => plugin.GetType().Namespace.StartsWith("Turbo.Plugins.Default") || plugin.GetType().Namespace.StartsWith("Turbo.Plugins.Enhanced")},
                    new PluginFilter() {Name = "Custom Plugins", ConfigFile = "E_CustomPlugins", Check = (plugin) => !(plugin is IMenuAddon) && !Filters[0].Check(plugin) && !Filters[2].Check(plugin) && !Filters[3].Check(plugin) && !Filters[4].Check(plugin)},
                    new PluginFilter() {Name = "Movable", ConfigFile = "E_MovablePlugins", Check = (plugin) => plugin is Movable.IMovable},
                    new PluginFilter() {Name = "LightningMod glq Plugins", ConfigFile = "E_LightningMod_GLQ_Plugins", Check = (plugin) => plugin.GetType().Namespace.StartsWith("Turbo.Plugins.glq")},
                    new PluginFilter() {Name = "LightningMod Plugins", ConfigFile = "E_LightningMod_Plugins", Check = (plugin) => plugin.GetType().Namespace.StartsWith("Turbo.Plugins.LightningMod") || plugin.GetType().Namespace.StartsWith("Turbo.Plugins.flower") || plugin.GetType().Namespace.StartsWith("Turbo.Plugins.Razor")},
                };
    MenuTogglePlugins.cs

The Load part.

Try it after replacing it with the above.

Using a translator.
    Last edited by qweasd132; 09-23-2021 at 08:36 AM.

wad1532's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I tried that, i see that it like listed them in different groups thats pretty cool... But when i click the Custom tab they're to far over to the left to see them all ...
    Then switching back to default ones they moved over to the left to far now
    Last edited by wad1532; 09-23-2021 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to write two and delete one, but I can't see the delete button.
    Last edited by qweasd132; 09-23-2021 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I tried that, i see that it like listed them in different groups thats pretty cool... But when i click the Custom tab they're to far over to the left to see them all ...
    Then switching back to default ones they moved over to the left to far now
    Move left because there are more default plugs than custom plugins.
    Then, when you press the other plugs, they are moved to the left.
    No way to get back to the original state.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567