[v9.1] Pool List using latest maker method menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Thekid5678's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by s4000 View Post
    any picture?
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

    Act 1, there were three pools. 2 waypoint markers were accurate, while 1 was incorrect. The one that was incorrect, I found in the royal crypts, and the marker said it was in Halls of agony level 2.

    The pool I found indicated by the summary in act 2 was in Howling Plateau. However if you look at the image of the map, there is nothing on the map indicating there's a pool in Howling Plateau.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #32
    s4000's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    262
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    470
    Thanks G/R
    16/254
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thekid5678 View Post
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

    Act 1, there were three pools. 2 waypoint markers were accurate, while 1 was incorrect. The one that was incorrect, I found in the royal crypts, and the marker said it was in Halls of agony level 2.

    The pool I found indicated by the summary in act 2 was in Howling Plateau. However if you look at the image of the map, there is nothing on the map indicating there's a pool in Howling Plateau.
    from your description you seems using the old plugin or you don't set resetWayPoint = true, please try the latest one & set resetWayPoint = true

  3. #33
    PhiloU_PoyE's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

    I did put the two files in plugins\DAV :
    DAV_PoolsList
    DAV_Extend_OtherPlugin

    The scipt seems spend a lot of resources and generate Lag on game.
    I did put the two files in plugins\DAV

    I don't have at the beginning the map of act the Pools before entering in it.
    If I entering in an area and discover a Pool, sometimes, it shows me the pool in an area, for other area, not.

    I don't know where can be the problem

    Thanks anyway for these script.
    Hope new version arrive soon

  4. #34
    s4000's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    262
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    470
    Thanks G/R
    16/254
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PhiloU_PoyE View Post
    Hi,

    I did put the two files in plugins\DAV :
    DAV_PoolsList
    DAV_Extend_OtherPlugin

    The scipt seems spend a lot of resources and generate Lag on game.
    I did put the two files in plugins\DAV

    I don't have at the beginning the map of act the Pools before entering in it.
    If I entering in an area and discover a Pool, sometimes, it shows me the pool in an area, for other area, not.

    I don't know where can be the problem

    Thanks anyway for these script.
    Hope new version arrive soon
    set resetWayPoint = true

  5. #35
    Gahleon's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    10
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi what's the default key for toggling on and off for the pool list ? How do i set it ?

  6. #36
    s4000's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    262
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    470
    Thanks G/R
    16/254
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gahleon View Post
    Hi what's the default key for toggling on and off for the pool list ? How do i set it ?
    Key = SharpDX.DirectInput.Key.E;
    showAlways = true; // always show summary ? (key will be useless if true)
    showALLPool = true; // summary show qty even if all pool used in that Act

  7. #37
    ownedcoreson's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks s4000 for this plugin. The 2nd version with resetWayPoint = true works perfectly !

  8. #38
    ownedcoreson's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks s4000 for this plugin, the v2 version with resetWayPoint = true works perfectly !

  9. #39
    Gahleon's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    10
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, is there any way I can remove that yellow line that draws to the pool ? TIA

  10. #40
    franehr's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    71
    Thanks G/R
    19/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi is it possible to make somehow t oshow how many pools is on each act? i mean when opening map("sanctuary").. would be nice to show on each act how many discovered pools, pretty much in same manner as shown on "map"

  11. #41
    grecko14's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see in the screenshot that some waypoints are marked with "visited". How does one enable this to keep track of which waypoints you've already visited?

  12. #42
    s4000's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    262
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    470
    Thanks G/R
    16/254
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by grecko14 View Post
    I see in the screenshot that some waypoints are marked with "visited". How does one enable this to keep track of which waypoints you've already visited?
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...sited-map.html ([v9] Visited Map)

  13. Thanks wad1532, grecko14 (2 members gave Thanks to s4000 for this useful post)
  14. #43
    FoxPox's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    76
    Thanks G/R
    15/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I make the line to the pool dashed?

  15. #44
    TheLionKing's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    29
    Thanks G/R
    17/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey s4000
    Can you plaese tell me how do i get the Pool Summary text more to the left, its because i use live stats, so there is not space for both as shown on the picture.
    pool.jpg

    Regards
    B.P

  16. #45
    FoxPox's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    76
    Thanks G/R
    15/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheLionKing View Post
    Hey s4000
    Can you plaese tell me how do i get the Pool Summary text more to the left, its because i use live stats, so there is not space for both as shown on the picture.
    pool.jpg

    Regards
    B.P
    Line 56-57
    xPos = 770; // Hud.Window.Size.Width * 0.4f;
    yPos = 10; // Hud.Window.Size.Height * 0.01f;
    change xPos

  17. Thanks TheLionKing (1 members gave Thanks to FoxPox for this useful post)
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [How-To] How to choose snipe list using Necrobot and POGO?
    By sacrileizei in forum Pokemon GO Hacks|Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 05:53 PM
  2. [Question] Safe to Use Manual Sniping Method?
    By mephacles in forum Pokemon GO Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2016, 03:59 AM
  3. Updated Addons List for latest patch!
    By Unholyshaman in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 11:06 PM
  4. Auction Shopping List/Guide useful!
    By Fatality in forum World of Warcraft Guides
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. 1-60 in 3 Weeks (The guide and method the WoW Power Levelers use)
    By Matt in forum World of Warcraft Guides
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 04:20 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search