Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RNN View Post
    A couple of comments on this according to what I have observed:
    You cannot know the number of kills accumulated by other players when they are far away (for example on another map)

When you teleport to another player you can see their kills/stacks, and those stacks will be transferred to your character when a new kill takes place. Here something could be done to show the stacks of the rest of the "close" players before the transfer but it will be of little use in low difficulties (there are kills right away).

A single icon does not give to show much information.
    You could use the plugin ([INTERNATIONAL] [Gigi] PartyBuffPlugin) to display an icon under each character

Update

Added ShowBuffOthers: Show the counter of kills of nearby players when not yet transferred to my character. Disabled by default.

The data is displayed according to the order of the player's portrait. If the player is far away and we cannot find out his stacks, the value will be "-"
    In the image I lost the buff on the previous map and as soon as I entered there were two players with 80 and 81 stacks, which have not yet been transferred to me. The other player is still on the previous map
    It would be a great help to shorten the record.
    Looks like the best plugin this season

[V9.1] [INTERNATIONAL] [RNN] PandemoniumIcon
    Sklip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using this plugin with sound notificiation when buff is ready. But sometimes its gets very annoying when I loose buff and get it back from ally, becouse sound notification is starting to play instant. Is it possibly to NOT play sound when i get back buff from allies ?

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    The color of the target will be dark green when it cannot be reached only by killing trash (ActorRarity.Normal) , you will need to kill some elite, minion, ..

---------

Originally Posted by Sklip View Post
    I am using this plugin with sound notificiation when buff is ready. But sometimes its gets very annoying when I loose buff and get it back from ally, becouse sound notification is starting to play instant. Is it possibly to NOT play sound when i get back buff from allies ?
    It's true, it sounds if you recover an ally's Buff even if you don't reach a new target.
    Test this one : PandemoniumIcon.cs (Moved to post #1)
    Last edited by RNN; 01-28-2020 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Update

Sklip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again big thanks man ! Tested it and all works perfect now !

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have created an alternative version. In this one I have given a more group treatment,an experiment
    PandemoniumIconA.cs

Red border: Your character does not have the buff/bonus
    Orange count kills: the stacks and the remaining time correspond to another player (nearby) . If the border is orange instead of red also your character has the buff but you have a lower number of stacks and the highest is showing

Code:
    Hud.GetPlugin<RNN.PandemoniumIconA>().Enabled = true;
    Hud.RunOnPlugin<RNN.PandemoniumIconA>(plugin => 
    {
            plugin.Xpor = 0.45f;   // Valid values: from 0 to 1 . To set the x coordinate of the icon
            plugin.Ypor = 0.45f;    // Valid values: from 0 to 1 . To set the y coordinate of the icon            
            plugin.SizeMultiplier = 1f; // Size multiplier for icon

plugin.SoundLost = false;                // Notify with a sound when the buff is lost
            plugin.SoundTarget = false;             // Notify with a sound when a target (15,30,50,100,150,200,300,400,500,1000) was reached 
            plugin.FileSoundTarget = "PandemoniumTarget.wav";    // File to be played. It must be in the Sounds\ folder
            plugin.FileSoundLost = "PandemoniumLost.wav";        // File to be played. It must be in the Sounds\ folder
            plugin.MinTarget = 100;        // The minimum target where you will begin to notify
            plugin.MinKillsLost = 100;    // Minimum kills required to notify Buff was lost

plugin.ShowIcon = true;       // Show/Hide icon. Maybe someone just wants sound       

plugin.YardsMinTarget = 40;	// Green text when the next target can be achieved by killing the monsters that are at this distance. Control key to switch between YardsMax and YardsMin
    	plugin.YardsMaxTarget = 120;	// Green text when the next target can be achieved by killing the monsters that are at this distance. Control key to switch between YardsMax and YardsMin
    	plugin.ShowCircle = true;	// Show circle on the Map, radio YardsMinTarget/YardsMaxTarget.  Control key to switch between YardsMin and YardsMax 	
    	plugin.ShowMonsterCounter = false;   // Show Monster Counter		
    	plugin.TurnOffWhenNewGameStarts = false;		
    } );
    Last edited by RNN; 01-28-2020 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Control + F8 to Enable/Disable plugin , Added TurnOffWhenNewGameStarts

6. Thanks AffaBanana (1 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
    Sklip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was testing your last plugin and seems like in RARE cases "sound notification" is starting to playing instant after recovering buff from ally.
    Can you also add option to disbale this plugin via hotkey ? Сause nobody relies on seasonal buffs while clearing "Nefalem Rifts", nobody even tries to summon Diablo (except for clans), and playing with sound "notification ON" feels uncomfortable.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sklip View Post
    I was testing your last plugin and seems like in RARE cases "sound notification" is starting to playing instant after recovering buff from ally.
    Can you also add option to disbale this plugin via hotkey ? Сause nobody relies on seasonal buffs while clearing "Nefalem Rifts", nobody even tries to summon Diablo (except for clans), and playing with sound "notification ON" feels uncomfortable.
    I made some change to avoid false notifications, but keeping the data of a buff that is continually altered if other players move away or approach is complicated. The sound will continue to fail in certain circumstances, It will only happen in a group

---

Update: PandemoniumIcon.cs && PandemoniumIconA.cs

Added Control + F8 for Enable/Disable plugin
    Added TurnOffWhenNewGameStarts

(The plugin will initially be enabled. We can disable/enable it with Control + F8 and it will remember the configuration in each New Game unless we restart TH (it will be enabled again). If you want it to always start disabled, assign true to TurnOffWhenNewGameStarts)
    Last edited by RNN; 01-28-2020 at 12:04 PM. Reason: update

9. Thanks mois (1 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
    terryna's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome, thanks for sharing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12