28/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works Wonders, thank you Razor!
    Wondering if it is fine to forgo: Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(447541)
    And just use: Hud.Game.Me.Powers.GetBuff(447541).IconCounts[2] >= 80,

Seems to function fine without the && BuffIsActive but thought I better check

LiveStats Plugin
    Razorfish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The buff stack in IPlayer.Powers is populated as the buffs are seen for the first time during that session. So, I think that may be possible for Hud.Game.Me.Powers.GetBuff(447541) to return null if the code is run for the first time on a character that hasn't worn the Endless Walk set during that session. That's why I suggested the BuffIsActive check, but you could try a more compact null check with C#'s ? instead maybe.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually...on second thought...
    That line would never get executed unless Endless Walk was active anyway, because the Relevance function is checked first. So you are right, you don't need the BuffIsActive check at all.

4. Thanks Jembo (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    Romanmas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LiveStats Plugin-screen-png
    Hello everyone, I have an idea.
    How to make sure that every time you drop primal items, the counter of ancient items is reset to zero. . In one of the patches wrote that the chance of falling primal item 1 to 300 ancient items. This will help me when crafting items with the cube and saving the act reagents )

TY in advance

Romanmas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Romanmas View Post
    LiveStats Plugin-screen-png
    Hello everyone, I have an idea.
    How to make sure that every time you drop primal items, the counter of ancient items is reset to zero. . In one of the patches wrote that the chance of falling primal item 1 to 300 ancient items. This will help me when crafting items with the cube and saving the act reagents )

TY in advance
    can someone help me?

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Romanmas, 1 in 300 is a generalization of probability. That doesn't mean that you will only get 1 primal every 300 ancient items, so I'm not sure that there would be any real benefit to changing the plugin behavior that way.

Romanmas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razorfish View Post
    @Romanmas, 1 in 300 is a generalization of probability. That doesn't mean that you will only get 1 primal every 300 ancient items, so I'm not sure that there would be any real benefit to changing the plugin behavior that way.
    If i follow your logic, why do I need to know the number of ancient or primal items that have fallen out? Just this probability will help you craft primal items correctly at the right time. This will be useful for everyone. This plugin is very good, and maybe my idea will be implemented.
    TY

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Romanmas View Post
    If i follow your logic, why do I need to know the number of ancient or primal items that have fallen out? Just this probability will help you craft primal items correctly at the right time. This will be useful for everyone. This plugin is very good, and maybe my idea will be implemented.
    TY
    Well, my logic is that the probability doesn't change based on how many ancients have dropped, the next ancient still has 1/300ths of a chance to be a primal, so there is no such thing as the "right time." The totals are there to make of however you want. But I think what you're saying is that you're interested in the statistical probability of the next ancient being a primal, and sure, that's something that'd be interesting to know.

Now that I think of it, there is a plugin that does something you might be interested in, User5981's PrimalAncientProbabilityPlugin:
    Resu/README.md at master . User5981/Resu . GitHub
    Resu/PrimalAncientProbabilityPlugin.cs at master . User5981/Resu . GitHub
    (I don't think it counts crafts and gambles though, strictly drops, and I don't know how those RNG probabilities were determined.)

kogama's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello and thank you for the great work, I am a little bit slow, I moved everything to the bottom but how do I move the actual livestats there as well with town/hours information. I am not sure what to edit as it is separate. Also is there a way to stop things from being pinned or move things to the left side of the screen?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by kogama; 05-15-2020 at 09:47 AM.

amarko87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there anything I could insert that would allow the program to write the loot to a .txt file? Since it's already recording the loot in the module, I feel like it wouldn't be much of a change to push it to a txt file for each session as well.

I've glanced at some of it on my own but I'll admit I can't get it to work as I'm not familiar enough with the language.

Edit: Turns out it can't be done without System.IO, so RIP me.
    Last edited by amarko87; 06-07-2020 at 05:19 PM.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by amarko87 View Post
    Is there anything I could insert that would allow the program to write the loot to a .txt file?

Edit: Turns out it can't be done without System.IO, so RIP me.
    You should be able to write it to a log file with TH's logging functions:
    ITextLogController.Log(string fileName, string text, bool appendTimeStamp = true, bool append = true)

It would be used like this at the point in the code where you have a new item being added to the loot history:
    Hud.TextLog.Log("LootList", item.FullNameLocalized, true, true); //appends name of item to the file TurboHUD/logs/LootList.txt

To make the lootlist file session-specific, you'd probably want to either (A) generate a unique filename in the plugin's Load function and pass that to the Log function, or (B) make a once-per-session call to ITextLogController.Log() with the append parameter set to false at the beginning of the session (to clear the loot file).

hakache's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone !

Significant update :

- Rift TimeLine was outdated : It now tracks Rift Progress tresholds (Every 20%), cheat death procs from players alongside some other improvements, mainly Simulacrum tracking (with Legacy and New Haunted Visions supported).
    - UptimeHelper now tracks the uptime of : The Crus Aegis 2P 3 stacks Bonus, the WD BBV and the DH Dreadlands Momentum 15+ seconds Bonus.
    - LootHelper now has a Loot Logger function in logs/log_loothelper.txt (Disabled by default : Go to LiveStatsCustomizer to enable it with the LootLog bool).
    - Many other little improvements and some code cleaning.
    - Probably some improvements/changes to come to the XPTracker module in the next weeks.

Updated version : LiveStats 260620.zip

14. Thanks mois, TheNeo01 (2 members gave Thanks to hakache for this useful post)
    takayo72's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hakache View Post
    Hello everyone !

Significant update :

- Rift TimeLine was outdated : It now tracks Rift Progress tresholds (Every 20%), cheat death procs from players alongside some other improvements, mainly Simulacrum tracking (with Legacy and New Haunted Visions supported).
    - UptimeHelper now tracks the uptime of : The Crus Aegis 2P 3 stacks Bonus, the WD BBV and the DH Dreadlands Momentum 15+ seconds Bonus.
    - LootHelper now has a Loot Logger function in logs/log_loothelper.txt (Disabled by default : Go to LiveStatsCustomizer to enable it with the LootLog bool).
    - Many other little improvements and some code cleaning.
    - Probably some improvements/changes to come to the XPTracker module in the next weeks.

Updated version : LiveStats 260620.zip
    does it work with the lastest TH version where unicode char is prohibited

hakache's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by takayo72 View Post
    does it work with the lastest TH version where unicode char is prohibited
    Not yet, within the next few days !

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice updates.

In the UptimeHelper, you could add LandOfTheDead for tracking.
    //Track LandOfTheDead uptime
    Watching.Add(new UptimeRule()
    {
    Name = "LandOfTheDead",
    IsEnabled = true,
    IsRelevant = () => Hud.Game.Me.Powers.UsedSkills.Any(s => s.SnoPower.Sno == Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.Necromancer_LandOfTheDead.Sno), // landOfTheDead Skill is on the action bar
    IsUp = () => IsInRift() && Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.Necromancer_LandOfTheDead.Sno, 4), // We watch uptime even if not in combat
    IsWatching = () => IsInRift(),
    Description = Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.Necromancer_LandOfTheDead.NameLocalized + " " + TextUptime,
    Uptime = Hud.Time.CreateWatch(),
    TotalTime = Hud.Time.CreateWatch(),
    Font = Hud.Render.CreateFont("tahoma", 7, 255, 180, 210, 116, false, false, true),
    });

18. Thanks takayo72 (1 members gave Thanks to Saico for this useful post)
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast