Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
                // Track Berserker Rage uptime
                Watching.Add(new UptimeRule()
                {
    		Name = "Berserker",
    		IsEnabled = true,
                    IsRelevant = () => Hud.Game.Me.Powers.UsedPassives.Any(s => s.Sno == Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.Barbarian_Passive_BerserkerRage.Sno), // Berserker Rage is an active passive (Doesnt account for Hellfire...)
                    IsUp = () => IsInRift() && Hud.Game.Me.InCombat && Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.Barbarian_Passive_BerserkerRage.Sno, 1), // Berserk is active
                    IsWatching = () => IsInRift() && Hud.Game.Me.InCombat,
                    Description = Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.Barbarian_Passive_BerserkerRage.NameLocalized + " " + TextUptime,
                    Uptime = Hud.Time.CreateWatch(),
                    TotalTime = Hud.Time.CreateWatch(),
                    Font = Hud.Render.CreateFont("tahoma", 7, 255, 255, 60, 60, false, false, true),
                });
    This should work. And please, avoid posting the same request on multiple threads...

LiveStats Plugin
    poksemons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, sorry for the stupid question.
    But I am trying to enable legendary names on the map. I located the loot helper.cs file and tried to enable it with various changes in the file. Most of the time I only get exeptions the next time i start. Do you have any tipps were I can enable it ?

chicknwing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fixed my issue with my plugins not working. I had a plugin in the wrong folder.
    Last edited by chicknwing; 12-16-2019 at 01:35 PM. Reason: mistake

poksemons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything works fine for me, I downloaded the new version for the patch and just overwrote the THud files. Also the plugin works fine, every stat and such. Even the Loothelper shows me which legs i looted and so on. It just dont show the names on my map.

hakache's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ! New update which contains some bugfixes, some additions like Berserker Rage Uptime in the Uptime Helper and most importantly a new module I developed in S18, and never took the time to polish and release because I stopped playing : The Rift Timeline ! The code is abit messy I think, but I used this module for months and its working perfectly fine.

This will create a Timeline of all the most important events happening during a Greater Rift : This includes deaths, pylons found and taken, killstreak tresholds, boss spawn and kill... It will also mark deaths and pylons on the map. Furthermore, it has a special Bazooka Rotation tracking function, for people doing meta runs. This is the ultimate module to see what happened and when exactly in the rift ! The timeline is reseted everytime you enter a new GR.

Also worth mentioning, the module will log in "log_riftguardians.txt" every boss spawn and boss kill you're doing under this format :
    2020.02.01 04:16:10.539 The Binder spawned in GR80 Solo in [3m 09s]
    2020.02.01 04:16:17.654 The Binder killed in [0m 07s] - GR80 Solo cleared in [3m 16s]
    Perfect for the people who want to follow their performance over a long period of time !

The module is in the new package available for download : LiveStats.rar

Enjoy
    Last edited by hakache; 01-31-2020 at 11:35 PM.

6. Thanks AffaBanana, knight84 (2 members gave Thanks to hakache for this useful post)
    rogue00722's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's good to know.
    Thank you.

takayo72's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to check uptime of witch doctor big bad voodoo ?
    I added this watchdog and run a greater rift. The uptime is zero
    Code:
    // Track BigBadVoodoo uptime
                {
    		Name = "BigBadVoodoo",
    		IsEnabled = true,
                    IsRelevant = () => Hud.Game.Me.Powers.UsedSkills.Any(s => s.SnoPower.Sno == Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.WitchDoctor_BigBadVoodoo.Sno), // BigBadVoodoo Skill is on the action bar
                    IsUp = () => IsInRift() && Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.WitchDoctor_BigBadVoodoo.Sno, 2), // We watch uptime even if not in combat
                    IsWatching = () => IsInRift(),
                    Description = Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.WitchDoctor_BigBadVoodoo.NameLocalized + " " + TextUptime,
                    Font = Hud.Render.CreateFont("tahoma", 7, 255, 180, 76, 216, false, false, true),
                });

Razorfish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by takayo72 View Post
    How to check uptime of witch doctor big bad voodoo ?
    I added this watchdog and run a greater rift. The uptime is zero
    Code:
    // Track BigBadVoodoo uptime
                {
    		Name = "BigBadVoodoo",
    		IsEnabled = true,
                    IsRelevant = () => Hud.Game.Me.Powers.UsedSkills.Any(s => s.SnoPower.Sno == Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.WitchDoctor_BigBadVoodoo.Sno), // BigBadVoodoo Skill is on the action bar
                    IsUp = () => IsInRift() && Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.WitchDoctor_BigBadVoodoo.Sno, 2), // We watch uptime even if not in combat
                    IsWatching = () => IsInRift(),
                    Description = Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.WitchDoctor_BigBadVoodoo.NameLocalized + " " + TextUptime,
                    Font = Hud.Render.CreateFont("tahoma", 7, 255, 180, 76, 216, false, false, true),
                });
    Iirc, the index to check for BBV uptime is 4 (not 2) so you can try changing your IsUp condition to this:
    Code:
    IsUp = () => IsInRift() && Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.WitchDoctor_BigBadVoodoo.Sno, 4),

10. Thanks takayo72 (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
    Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hakache View Post
    Hello ! New update which contains some bugfixes, some additions like Berserker Rage Uptime in the Uptime Helper and most importantly a new module I developed in S18, and never took the time to polish and release because I stopped playing : The Rift Timeline ! The code is abit messy I think, but I used this module for months and its working perfectly fine.

This will create a Timeline of all the most important events happening during a Greater Rift : This includes deaths, pylons found and taken, killstreak tresholds, boss spawn and kill... It will also mark deaths and pylons on the map. Furthermore, it has a special Bazooka Rotation tracking function, for people doing meta runs. This is the ultimate module to see what happened and when exactly in the rift ! The timeline is reseted everytime you enter a new GR.

Also worth mentioning, the module will log in "log_riftguardians.txt" every boss spawn and boss kill you're doing under this format :

Perfect for the people who want to follow their performance over a long period of time !

The module is in the new package available for download : LiveStats.rar

Enjoy
    Can u help how do I enable to see each plugin/module when I hover mouse on it at GRs ? I can oly see stats at town, when in GR is locked and each plugin do not "expand"
    Last edited by Saico; 04-09-2020 at 04:40 PM.

2003VB12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!
    Thank you for this awesome plugin. It is really helpful. However, all the bars on the bottom are far too wide on my 4k resolution display and overlaps with some other stuff. How can I change the width of each column? Thank you!

Ggod9012's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ! Huge fan of this addon !

May I kindly ask - why is it that when running a Vault, the gold you collect is counted in the materials tab, but when you open the chest from Greed, the boss goblin, this amount of gold is not included in this count? I am running a gold farm build, and I'd love to be able to more accurately track my gains

takayo72's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it possible to track uptime of set bonus (100% damage increase when stand still and 50% damage reduction when moving)of traveler pledge ?

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My recommendation is to add a new UptimeRule for each state being tracked, one for 100% damage increase, and one for 50% damage reduction. I wrote UptimeRule to be generic enough to cover any status that can be expressed in code. (Note that I am not the one maintaining LiveStats, I don't know what hakache has changed from my code, if anything.)

Buff ID for Endless Walk set: 447541
    Buff Index for damage reduction: 1
    Buff Index for damage: 2

Jembo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    28/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I had a go at adding in Endless Walk Set: Compass & Traveler's Pledge
    *Added Stack Count:
    80+ for Standing Still 447541,2
    40+ for Moving Buff 447541,1
    Code:
    	    // Track Compass Rose + Traveler's Pledge (Endless Walk set) "Stopping for Directions" - Standing still up to 100% Damage - (100 stacks in total, 5 per tick. 5secs to go from 0-100)
    	    {
    		Name = "Compass Standind",
    		IsEnabled = true,
    		IsRelevant = () => Hud.Game.Items.Any(x => (x.Location == ItemLocation.LeftRing || x.Location == ItemLocation.RightRing) && x.SnoItem.Sno == Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_013_x1.Sno) && Hud.Game.Items.Any(x => (x.Location == ItemLocation.Neck && x.SnoItem.Sno == Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Amulet_008_x1.Sno)), // Unique_Ring_013_x1 [3107280513](The Compass Rose) - Unique_Amulet_008_x1 [1527412509] (The Traveler's Pledge)
    		IsUp = () => IsInRift() && Hud.Game.Me.InCombat && Hud.Game.Me.Powers.GetBuff(447541).IconCounts[2] >= 80,
    		Description = "Compass Standing " + TextUptime,
    		Font = Hud.Render.CreateFont("tahoma", 7, 255, 178, 255, 102, false, false, true),
    	    });

// Track Compass Rose + Traveler's Pledge (Endless Walk set) "Walking Endlessly" - Moving up to 50% Damage Reduction - (50 stacks in total, 2.5 per tick. 5secs to go from 0-50)
    	    {
    		Name = "Compass Moving",
    		IsEnabled = true,
    		IsRelevant = () => Hud.Game.Items.Any(x => (x.Location == ItemLocation.LeftRing || x.Location == ItemLocation.RightRing) && x.SnoItem.Sno == Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_013_x1.Sno) && Hud.Game.Items.Any(x => (x.Location == ItemLocation.Neck && x.SnoItem.Sno == Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Amulet_008_x1.Sno)), // Unique_Ring_013_x1 [3107280513](The Compass Rose) - Unique_Amulet_008_x1 [1527412509] (The Traveler's Pledge)
    		IsUp = () => IsInRift() && Hud.Game.Me.InCombat Hud.Game.Me.Powers.GetBuff(447541).IconCounts[1] >= 40,
    		Description = "Compass Moving " + TextUptime,
    		Font = Hud.Render.CreateFont("tahoma", 7, 255, 102, 178, 255, false, false, true),
    	    });
    Last edited by Jembo; 05-06-2020 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Added stack count - Thanks Razor

17. Thanks takayo72 (1 members gave Thanks to Jembo for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jembo View Post
    Would be nice to set a stack limit but I couldn't figure that one out, for example:
    80+ for Standing Still 447541,2
    40+ for Moving Buff 447541,1
    Nice! To check the stack count, you could change the Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(447541,#) check to:
    Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(447541) && Hud.Game.Me.Powers.GetBuff(447541).IconCounts[2] >= 80
    Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(447541) && Hud.Game.Me.Powers.GetBuff(447541).IconCounts[1] >= 40

19. Thanks Jembo (1 members gave Thanks to Razorfish for this useful post)
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast