16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    Nice, sadly I did not get what u said cause I am rookie in terms of coding hahaha but I hope it works.

I have a suggestion to do, can you put in a Key (like F7 that Toggle LiveStats Hud) to "unpin" plugin stats that get pinned acidentally ? I was doin some Rathmas and I have to extend my mouse pointer to screen edges, and it always get some of StatsPlugins pined acidentally, it always mess my screen haha, everytime I have to hover pointer to it and hold few seconds to "unpin" stats.
    I think I got what you need already there in the customizer : Hud.GetPlugin<LiveStats.LiveStatsPlugin>().LockPinInCombat = false; // True = Disable the ability to pin and unpin a module when you're in combat

Is that ok ?

Theres even options to hide graphs when in combat etc... Everything is in the Customizer file.

Thats why I personally run with LiveStats hidden by default and show it only when I want rather than the contrary
    Last edited by hakache; 09-24-2019 at 05:57 PM.

LiveStats Plugin
  2. Thanks Saico (1 members gave Thanks to hakache for this useful post)
    Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hakache View Post
    I think I got what you need already there in the customizer : Hud.GetPlugin<LiveStats.LiveStatsPlugin>().LockPinInCombat = false; // True = Disable the ability to pin and unpin a module when you're in combat

Is that ok ?

Theres even options to hide graphs when in combat etc... Everything is in the Customizer file.

Thats why I personally run with LiveStats hidden by default and show it only when I want rather than the contrary
    Oh, did not pay attention you had already coded it in Customizer Setting, hope it fix my needs, gonna check when TH is back. Thx

I also edited my Toggle Key cause F7 was my "ShutDown Key" of my macro.

Vern1701's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are the changes in the latest package?

hakache's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vern1701 View Post
    What are the changes in the latest package?
    The latest change includes the possibility to expand the BountiesHelper History to 20 lines when holding down the "Up" key and also a new message that spawns in the log if The Cursed Peat bounty is available in the game (For the Curses Conquest, people used to ask a plugin to track it back in the days) :

On another topic : I confirmed tonight (Playtesting) that the HealthMonitor is now safe to use, no more exceptions.

cyrax692's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why i got this error

2019.09.25 21:08:28.977 19.9.25.0 error while compiling the plugins (System.IndexOutOfRangeException: L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.
    à ‪‬*‏‪**​‏‫‪*‎*‬*‫*‫*‎‬**.****‏*‏‏​*‏**‬**​‎ ‏*(String , String , String )
    à ‪‬*‏‪**​‏‫‪*‎*‬*‫*‫*‎‬**.​‬*​‫‬‎*​‏*‬*‬‫‏‫**‎**‬ ‫‎*(CSharpCodeProvider , CompilerParameters , String[] ))

===============================
    i found the error it's resu ((( DeluxeInventoryFreeSpacePlugin.cs ))) and
    i removed this cs still all work now
    Last edited by cyrax692; 09-25-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is fixed. My RunStats pin box is cut off by an inch on the right side. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the informations you give (No details, no context, no screenshot), its hard to answer but if anything, I suspect that its not related to the plugin itself but to your monitor/resolution/screen resize. The plugin is made so that a pinned module can never be off the screen afaik.

I might have a solution for you, you can check in the main plugin (LiveStatsPlugin.cs) and seek for "ExpandLabelHook = Hud.Window.Size.Width;" and try to change the value to something like "Hud.Window.Size.Width * 0.9f" (90% of the screen width). I cannot promise it will work 100% but you can try that.
    Last edited by hakache; 09-26-2019 at 02:47 PM.

takayo72's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    exceptions appear again

Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by takayo72 View Post
    exceptions appear again
    Yeah got that as well today, its very rare but still happens (Only happened once to me in 2 sessions), I'm trying another fix at the moment, seems like it works, I'll post it later. On first fixes, I fixed graph but forgot to fix menu labels.
    Last edited by hakache; 09-26-2019 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the screenshot you requested. Hopefully, it can shed some light on my issue. The cutoff can be clearly seen in the shot.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HealthMonitor fix uploaded now (Round 3 ) : LiveStats 260919.zip (Updated 27/09/19 7:30 AM)
    EDIT : I made another fix that get completely rid of First() method as safecheck to use Count() method instead. Pretty confident on this one !

Vern : Ok the screenshot makes it crystal clear now. Its because of the auto-adapt of the label width in combo with too much modules (As said in the customizer file, the RunStats bar has an optimal display with 7 modules or less, 8 can still fit fine and some modules will start having issues at 9 probably).

Here is how you can fix it : In modules in the top labels decorators, you have to change this line :

Code:
    ExpandedHintWidthMultiplier = (float)((Hud.Window.Size.Width / 1000)* 1.0),
    Increase the value of the "1.0" at the end to increase the width of the expanded hint so the text doesnt go past the label anymore so it doesnt get "eaten" by the edge of the screen when pinned. You have to do it for every line for every module you wanna fix. Here's how you fix it ! I might take a look on that, but later on, its not on my immediate todolist.
    Last edited by hakache; 09-27-2019 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Typo

13. Thanks takayo72 (1 members gave Thanks to hakache for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suggestion to add the following to MaterialTracker:

Reusable Parts (total, per hour, gain rate)
    Arcane Dust (same as above)
    Veiled Crystal (again as above)

This would make that particular tracker more complete, as it feels incomplete to me. I don't have access to all of the variables necessary to make the changes myself. Also a value of 2.0 works on the multiplier, although I wouldn't go higher than 2.5.
    Last edited by Vern1701; 09-27-2019 at 03:52 AM.

ak47.mobil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    nice plugin, ty. Is there a way to completely disable the pin function? even in noncombat?
    cheers

kleks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2019.09.27 23:50:02.061 19.9.25.0 \Plugins\LiveStats\Modules\LiveStats_HealthMonitor.cs(502,11) : warning CS0472: The result of the expression is always 'true' since a value of type 'float' is never equal to 'null' of type 'float?'

Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vern1701 View Post
    Suggestion to add the following to MaterialTracker: Reusable Parts, Arcane Dust & Veiled Crystal

This would make that particular tracker more complete, as it feels incomplete to me. I don't have access to all of the variables necessary to make the changes myself. Also a value of 2.0 works on the multiplier, although I wouldn't go higher than 2.5.
    This is something I might consider for an update, I was actually kinda hesitating to add this while doing the module few weeks ago. Glad for you that changing the ExpandedHintMultiplier value fixed your issue

Originally Posted by ak47.mobil View Post
    Hi,
    nice plugin, ty. Is there a way to completely disable the pin function? even in noncombat?
    cheers
    I didnt put this as an option as the pin function is kinda one of the core function of LiveStats modules system for me. But as LiveStats is meant to be completely modulable and customizable, I can see that being a reasonable option to introduce, especially since I remember from old thread its not the first time someone is asking. I'll update the package plugin with the change as soon as Im done

Done ! You will find a DisablePin option in the Customizer file. Enjoy !

Originally Posted by kleks View Post
    2019.09.27 23:50:02.061 19.9.25.0 \Plugins\LiveStats\Modules\LiveStats_HealthMonitor.cs(502,11) : warning CS0472: The result of the expression is always 'true' since a value of type 'float' is never equal to 'null' of type 'float?'
    This warning has been fixed in the latest LiveStats version, download it and you'll be fine
    The Health Monitor module has been kinda tricky to initially make and once it was released and I started seeing exceptions popping randomly from time to time in multiplayer games, I was just in a hurry to fix it for everyone to fully enjoy LiveStats instead of taking my time. The latest version is perfectly working as far as I can tell so Im happy for now
    Last edited by hakache; 09-27-2019 at 09:11 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast