Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checked and playtested your RiftTracker : Using Quest State is way better for sure. No more langage issue and less or no inconsistencies. If you don't mind, I will for sure include your version in next update.

The timer you're refering to is something I wanted to change as well when I find some time : It comes from initial RunStats, when timer is >10min it simply shows the hour but its using a 12h format instead of a 24h one. Would make more sense to use a 24h format for sure.
    Last edited by hakache; 09-23-2019 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Typo

LiveStats Plugin
    RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahh , I hadn't realized that it indicated the hour.
    You are free to include everything or make your own modifications, no problem

ArnesMeyer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RNN View Post
    Since I don't have TH in English, I made an alternative version that doesn't use chat, it's language independent : LiveStats_RiftTracker.cs
    Your plugin working but not showing how big gr you finish "GR80,GR100" etc.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry, fixed . Download the file again
    Last edited by RNN; 09-23-2019 at 07:09 PM.

ArnesMeyer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now is ok great job

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A suggestion to include in the LiveStats_BountiesHelper if Resu likes the idea:

after an NG. Here it seems that little has changed.

when any bounty has started.

It informs us of the time used to complete the bounties in each act and also of the total time. The time in each act begins when a bounty of that act begins.

LiveStats_BountiesHelper.cs

In the other plugin, to change the format at 24 h I just replaced hh with HH, I was also testing what it looked like by adding a drawing of a watch
    Last edited by RNN; 09-24-2019 at 07:17 AM.

hakache's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About the time format, yeah, I added InvariantCulture and use HH:mm as format instead of hh:mm tt. Probably Razor is british/american so he couldn't realize it was an issue to not use invariantculture in the time format

About the Bounties, I'd say that's a pretty nice idea. I added a log message to reflect this in the history (Screenshot datas are wrong that was for testing purpose ). This line is recorded when we have all bounties caches in the inventory (and BountiesLeft = 0 as safecheck for new games etc). I made this line stay when we clear the snapshot history on NG so you can see on NG what time you did on previous games as an indication.

Last edited by hakache; 09-24-2019 at 11:11 AM.

xratedownz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hakache View Post
    About the time format, yeah, I added InvariantCulture and use HH:mm as format instead of hh:mm tt. Probably Razor is british/american so he couldn't realize it was an issue to not use invariantculture in the time format

About the Bounties, I'd say that's a pretty nice idea. I added a log message to reflect this in the history (Screenshot datas are wrong that was for testing purpose ). This line is recorded when we have all bounties caches in the inventory (and BountiesLeft = 0 as safecheck for new games etc). I made this line stay when we clear the snapshot history on NG so you can see on NG what time you did on previous games as an indication.

Is this included already?

Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xratedownz View Post
    Is this included already?
    Not yet, probably this evening, I wanna make sure the new Health Monitor module is 100% fixed before so I need to playtest abit as the bug didnt happen all the time.

EDIT : Its updated now. Main changes includes : Health Monitor now showing "Dead" when a player has 0% hp and not causing null exceptions anymore, Rift Tracker now using Quest State (Nice work from RNN, more accurate and not dependent of langage), and Bounties Helper including timer and new completion log message. Also includes some minor bugfixes/behavior improvements.
    Last edited by hakache; 09-24-2019 at 02:23 PM.

10. Thanks xratedownz, RNN (2 members gave Thanks to hakache for this useful post)
    Vern1701's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a reminder, a new patch was pushed about 90 minutes ago. TH is out until KJ can push a new version out, and it might take a day or two. In the meantime, keep up the good work and back up your plugin folder to save your work before the new version comes out. Make sure the main folder is empty when it comes out!

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking forward to trying the log of the bounties, I imagine you will show the time of the last rounds, that information will be good to have it.

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not yet, probably this evening, I wanna make sure the new Health Monitor module is 100% fixed before so I need to playtest abit as the bug didnt happen all the time.

EDIT : Its updated now. Main changes includes : Health Monitor now showing "Dead" when a player has 0% hp and not causing null exceptions anymore, Rift Tracker now using Quest State (Nice work from RNN, more accurate and not dependent of langage), and Bounties Helper including timer and new completion log message. Also includes some minor bugfixes/behavior improvements.
    Hm nice fix, I took out HealthMonitor cause of exceptions, gonna try this when KJ updates TH for the latest hotfix patch.

Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RNN View Post
    I am looking forward to trying the log of the bounties, I imagine you will show the time of the last rounds, that information will be good to have it.
    Yes, basically on new game, we are clearing the log history except the Bounty Game Completion line (or lines if several games have been done) so you can keep track of all bounty games you finished with the timer.

By default the module only shows 6 lines in the history (Resu put this low limit probably to avoid screen clutter which I think is fine), but I just thought about using a IsKeyDown event to increase this limit to 20 when you hold down the key "Up" (The same key that is used in graph modules to switch between live and saved datas, for coherence).

Another good consequence of this is that even if you put BountyHistoryShown to 0 to not be bothered by the Bounty History, you can hold down the key to see 20 events. I couldnt test this last thing because of the patch so its not in the pack available for download yet.

Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    Hm nice fix, I took out HealthMonitor cause of exceptions, gonna try this when KJ updates TH for the latest hotfix patch.
    Yeah, I made some code cleaning and it should be fine now, I played few hours in group before the patch and no exceptions. I was just being a dumbo using First() method to initialize some variables when I could just loop all players in the game to initialize the variables only when the data is available.
    Last edited by hakache; 09-24-2019 at 05:21 PM.

Vern1701's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could be a day or two before we see anything from KJ, but he has a PM from me regarding the new patch. I'm already in withdrawal pains now... There is a 9-10 hour difference between California and where KJ is, so this will take time. A 9 PM Tuesday patch (Hungarian time) messes up plans...
    Last edited by Vern1701; 09-24-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, basically on new game, we are clearing the log history except the Bounty Game Completion line (or lines if several games have been done) so you can keep track of all bounty games you finished with the timer.

By default the module only shows 6 lines in the history (Resu put this low limit probably to avoid screen clutter which I think is fine), but I just thought about using a IsKeyDown event to increase this limit to 20 when you hold down the key "Up" (The same key that is used in graph modules to switch between live and saved datas, for coherence).

Another good consequence of this is that even if you put BountyHistoryShown to 0 to not be bothered by the Bounty History, you can hold down the key to see 20 events. I couldnt test this last thing because of the patch so its not in the pack available for download yet.

Yeah, I made some code cleaning and it should be fine now, I played few hours in group before the patch and no exceptions. I was just being a dumbo using First() method to initialize some variables when I could just loop all players in the game to initialize the variables only when the data is available.
    Nice, sadly I did not get what u said cause I am rookie in terms of coding hahaha but I hope it works.

I have a suggestion to do, can you put in a Key (like F7 that Toggle LiveStats Hud) to "unpin" plugin stats that get pinned acidentally ? I was doin some Rathmas and I have to extend my mouse pointer to screen edges, and it always get some of StatsPlugins pined acidentally, it always mess my screen haha, everytime I have to hover pointer to it and hold few seconds to "unpin" stats.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast