These ads disappear when you log in.

RNN's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    64/245
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

[V9.0] [INTERNATIONAL] [RNN] SetUEBonus4

Supported TurboHUD version: 9.x

Lately I usually play more with a DH and the "UE" set, and on some occasion I lose the buff it gives by having 4 pieces of the set (60% damage, 60% damage reduction).
    It occurred to me to make a plugin that alert you with a sound when this occurs, to be more aware of it, and that I can even notify you one or two seconds in advance if you prefer.
    Also when we lose the bonus an icon will appear next to our character, with a counter.
    Requirement: to be a very fan of DH

First image: we I have the bonus (8s, there is no icon). Second image: I have the bonus but the plugin is configured to notify us 2 seconds in advance. Third image: 3 seconds without the bonus

Installation: Place in "plugins\RNN\SetUEBonus4.cs"

Download: SetUEBonus4.cs

Custom code (Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs) :

Code:
    	Hud.GetPlugin<RNN.SetUEBonus4>().Enabled = true;
    	Hud.RunOnPlugin<RNN.SetUEBonus4>(plugin =>
    	{	
    		plugin.EarlyAlert = 2;		// You can choose to be notified in advance. Valid values: from 0 to 4. If it is zero it will notify us just when the bonus ends
    		plugin.PauseAlert = 2;		// Time between notifications (in seconds). Valid values: from 2 to 4. 
    		plugin.NotifyOnce = false;	// Notify once
    		plugin.SoundEnabled = true;
    		plugin.FileSound = "notification_8.wav";  // File to be played. It must be in the Sounds\ folder

plugin.Xpor = 0.52f;   	// Valid values: from 0 to 1 . To set the x coordinate of the icon
    		plugin.Ypor = 0.45f;	// Valid values: from 0 to 1 . To set the y coordinate of the icon
    		plugin.IconSize = 26f; 	// Icon size
    	}  );
    Last edited by RNN; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:47 AM. Reason: Update: Added SoundEnabled. Reorganized code+

2. Thanks johnbl (1 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
    JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    41/90
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Nice to see that you got interest in DH UE builds that are my favorite too.
    I would like to see a collection of DH class specific plugins that are centered around UE builds (or others).
    It would be easier to configure a dedicated plugin collection for specific task rather than tweak several generic plugins to work well with one build with strict requirements.

In addition to Unhallowed Essence set you could also check for:

The UE 4 piece bonus has same 10 yards range as Steady Aim but its bonus expires immediately when enemy closes the range.
    Wraps of Clarity is replaced by Nemesis in speed builds.

I created SpeakSentry ([INTL]SpeakSentry for Demon Hunter) plugin for me as I have no time to look on screen while killing monsters. Take a look and there might be something that gets you inspired
    It has suffered a bit from code bloat but DH specific parts should be easy to read.
    Most important thing is that I check that all (available) buffs are up all the time in checkMultishot().

I use my own ZeiCircle plugin for Zei and Steady Aim circles, but there are several other to choose from.

RNN's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    64/245
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Thanks you. I have to look in detail at all that.