Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[V9.0] [INTERNATIONAL] [RNN] DropAlert

Supported TurboHUD version: 9.x

Notify (TTS) all items (of your choice) that appear on the floor and those obtained from gambling. There are 3 levels to choose from:

1 -> Basically just notify the loot (Drop own and of others && Gambling) , how ItemsPlugin.cs does, and only once. Regarding the Drop, only unidentified items will be announced
    2 -> It will also notify identified items, only once.
    3 -> Notify the loot (Drop own and of others && Gambling) , Identified or unidentified, and he will do it every time the items change their coordinates: he will be notified again if a player lifts an item from the ground and soon after throws it back to the ground. With this level we will not lose any item that interests us. It would also be the solution to a possible problem with the item Ramaladni. I personally prefer it (but some troll can bother us)

If the item cannot be collected (because it is associated with another account), it will not be announced.
    Level 1 and level 2 may have problems announcing ramaladni´s gift (I use OnLootGenerated for efficiency and seems to have some limitation or bug)

Read interfaces\Controllers\sno\ISnoItemsList.cs to find the ISnoItem , or press "Left Control + A"

.Download : DropAlert.cs (place in RNN\DropAlert.cs)

.Custom Code ( User\ PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs ):

Code:

Hud.TogglePlugin<RNN.DropAlert>(true);

Hud.RunOnPlugin<RNN.DropAlert>(plugin => { 

plugin.PrimalText = "Primal <name>";	// <name> is replaced with Custom Name (if is added to ItemAlert) or with NameLocalized
    		plugin.AncientText = "<name> Ancient";	// <name> is replaced with Custom Name (if is added to ItemAlert) or with NameLocalized 
    		plugin.SkipNormalLegendary = false;	// I do not speak legendary included in ItemsAlert that is not Primal or Ancient
    		plugin.SpeakALLPrimal = true;		// Speak All items Primal even if the item is not in ItemsAlert
    		plugin.SpeakALLAncient = false;		// Speak All items Ancient even if the item is not in ItemsAlert
    		plugin.LevelAlert = 3;			// Values: 1 (Notify only loot) , 2 (Notify also identified items) , 3 (Notify all, and each time the coordinates of the items change)	

plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Consumable_Add_Sockets_1, "Ramaladni");
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_004_x1, "Puzzle Ring");   
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_Set_002_x1, "Restraint Ring");
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_Set_001_x1, "Focus Ring");
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_107_x1, "Royal Grandeur");
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Amulet_008_x1, "Traveler");
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_023_p2, "Zodiac");
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_013_x1, "Compass Rose");
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_019_x1, "Jordan Ring");
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Polearm_101_x1, "Bovine Bardiche");
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_017_p4, "Oculus Ring");
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.P2_Unique_Ring_04, "Elements Ring");
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.P66_Unique_Amulet_010, "Squirt's Necklace");
    		plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.P66_Unique_Amulet_001, "Flavor of Time");

} );
    Last edited by RNN; 10-02-2019 at 12:32 PM. Reason: update

[V9.0] [INTERNATIONAL] [RNN] DropAlert
  2. Thanks BeeAntOS (1 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
    Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having this exception with these customized lines

2019.09.05 17:33:06.490 19.8.26.3 error while calling Customize() on Turbo.Plugins.User.PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin (System.ArgumentException: Já foi adicionado um item com a mesma chave.
    em System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
    em System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
    em Turbo.Plugins.User.PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.<Customize>b__2_2(DropAlert plugin)
    em *‬*​*â*​***​â€*⠁«â€«â€Ž***‬‏*​â*​†**â€*â€*​*.RunOnPlugin[T](Action`1 action)
    em Turbo.Plugins.User.PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.Customize()
    em ​‬‎‫â*‎*‪â**â€� �*​***‎‏​‏⠁®**​‫‪​​‪‫*.​â€* ‬***‎‎​â€� �‎*â€**‬‪‬‬‎‎‏â� �ªâ**​**‎*())
    any idea ?

Screenshot_2.jpg My custom in PLuginEnabler
    Last edited by Saico; 09-05-2019 at 03:46 PM.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The error indicates that you have added the same item twice, specifically the Jordan

You have this line written twice, delete one of them:

Code:
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_019_x1, "Jordan");
    Last edited by RNN; 09-05-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RNN View Post
    The error indicates that you have added the same item twice, specifically the Jordan

You have this line written twice, delete one of them:

Code:
    Oh sure, did not pay attention. Thxx

Silkdog569's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RNN I was wondering if it was possible to specify specific TTS sound for Ancient variation of item and also Primal. Primal will just be Primal and name localized. I could change that part but then it is the same for every primal. Same for Ancient as well. There are different unique snoitems codes for items. I assuming to tell hud difference between normal, ancient and so forth. Tried using those but always uses normal and then just adds ancient to the name as well as just saying Primal and name.
    I love the plugin and Thank You very much for it. Loved being able to finally give Ramaladni gift a different name when found. Used Stormreavers plugin for HUd way back in the beginning and never could add it back in once Hud changed to the form it is now. Just wondering if I was doing something wrong when adding the lines to PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin file.
    example I put in PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_013_104, "xxxxxxxx");
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_013_1xx, "xxxxxxxx");
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_013_x1, "xxxxxxxxx");

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the correct line, it will usually be the last one if you have several. The others correspond to "previous versions" of the item.

Code:
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_013_x1, "Compass Rose");

For the primal, the NameLocalized is always used, instead of the custom. Maybe I change it.
    For the ancient items the custom name will be used adding the value of AncientSuffixText at the end

The "SnoItem" is the same for the primal, ancient and normal, to distinguish them you have to perform additional checks
    Last edited by RNN; 09-29-2019 at 12:22 PM.

8. Thanks Silkdog569 (1 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
    Silkdog569's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RNN thanks for the reply and info on snoitem id's. No need to write any other code for me on this. I can use the plugin the way it is. Perfectly fine.
    Thanks Again.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

AncientSuffix and AncientSuffixText disappears.
    Added AncientText, similar to PrimalText but for ancients items
    The primal items will now be announced with the custom name (if added to ItemsAlert)
    Last edited by RNN; 09-29-2019 at 04:02 PM.

11. Thanks BeeAntOS (1 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

AncientSuffix and AncientSuffixText disappears.
    Added AncientText, similar to PrimalText but for ancients items
    The primal items will now be announced with the custom name (if added to ItemsAlert)
    RNN, how do I config the plugin to only announce ancients and/or Primals ?

I have this Custom Code, does it still works ? Or do I have to change something ?

plugin.EnableSpeakPrimal = true; // I should also announce the primals if EnableSpeakPrimal is true
    plugin.PrimalText = "Primal <name>"; //The text <name> will be replaced by "NameLocalized"
    plugin.AncientSuffix = true;
    plugin.AncientSuffixText = "Ancient";
    plugin.LevelAlert = 3; // Values: 1 (Notify only loot) , 2 (Notify also identified items) , 3 (Notify all, and every time the item appears on the ground)

plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.P6_Unique_Scythe1H_02, "Tragu"); // Read interfaces\Controllers\sno\ISnoItemsList.cs for sno items
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Amulet_001_x1, "Sabor do Tempo");
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.P6_Unique_Ring_03, "Krisbin");
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.P2_Unique_Ring_04, "COE");
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_017_p4, "Anel Oculo");
    //plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_Set_002_x1, "Anel Presilha");
    //plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_Set_001_x1, "Anel Foco");
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.P66_Unique_Amulet_010, "Amuleto do Espirro");
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Helm_003_x1, "Andariel");
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Gloves_007_x1, "Luva de Pedra");
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.P6_Unique_Phylactery_02, "Bone Ringer");
    plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.P61_Unique_Sword_1H_112_x1, "Desejo de Morte");

});
    Last edited by Saico; 09-29-2019 at 06:31 PM.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: Configuration options have been expanded.I was reluctant to do so because some users might get confused with the interactions between the options.

Added SkipNormalLegendary (not speak legendary included in ItemsAlert that is not Primal or Ancient, Ramaladni and Potions will not be affected)
    Added SpeakALLAncient (Speak All items Ancient even if the item is not in ItemsAlert)
    EnableSpeakPrimal changed to SpeakALLPrimal (Speak All items Primal even if the item is not in ItemsAlert)
    Last edited by RNN; 09-30-2019 at 07:11 AM. Reason: typo

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    RNN, how do I config the plugin to only announce ancients and/or Primals ?
    I have this Custom Code, does it still works ? Or do I have to change something ?
    It would look like this with the latest plugin update (download it before)

Code:

plugin.PrimalText = "Primal <name>";	// <name> is replaced with Custom Name (if is added to ItemAlert) or with NameLocalized
    	plugin.AncientText = "<name> Ancient";	// <name> is replaced with Custom Name (if is added to ItemAlert) 
    	plugin.SkipNormalLegendary = true;	// I do not speak legendary included in ItemsAlert that is not Primal or Ancient
    	plugin.SpeakALLPrimal = true;		// Speak All items Primal even if the item is not in ItemsAlert
    	plugin.SpeakALLAncient = false;		// Speak All items Ancient even if the item is not in ItemsAlert
    	plugin.LevelAlert = 3;			// Values: 1 (Notify only loot) , 2 (Notify also identified items) , 3 (Notify all, and each time the coordinates of the items change)

plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.P6_Unique_Scythe1H_02, "Tragu"); // Read interfaces\Controllers\sno\ISnoItemsList.cs for sno items
    	//plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_Ring_Set_002_x1, "Anel Presilha");
    	plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.P66_Unique_Amulet_010, "Amuleto do Espirro");
    	plugin.ItemsAlert.Add(Hud.Sno.SnoItems.P61_Unique_Sword_1H_112_x1, "Desejo de Morte");

});

Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would look like this with the latest plugin update (download it before)

Code:

plugin.AncientText = "<name> Ancient";	// <name> is replaced with Custom Name (if is added to ItemAlert) 
    	plugin.SkipNormalLegendary = true;	// I do not speak legendary included in ItemsAlert that is not Primal or Ancient

});
    Thank u so much , gonna test it later.

takayo72's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it possible notify a dropped item with specific affix?

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/776
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding something like that would complicate the code and configuration more than I would like, I prefer to keep it simpler, at least for now.

takayo72's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are multiple of Andariel's Visage, which one is the latest update item?
    ISnoItem Unique_Helm_003_104 { get; } // 2439698690 - Andariel's Visage
    ISnoItem Unique_Helm_003_1xx { get; } // 2439701134 - Andariel's Visage
    ISnoItem Unique_Helm_003_p2 { get; } // 334233391 - Andariel's Visage
    ISnoItem Unique_Helm_003_x1 { get; } // 334233654 - Andariel's Visage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast