Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[INT] [Extended] TriunesWillPlugin

TriunesWillPlugin

A simple plugin that draws ground decorators and timers on the new buff circles from the Season 18 Theme (Triune's Will).
    You can easily disable the decorator for some buff circles by changing the value of EnableLove (Damage), EnableCreation (Cooldown) or EnableDetermination (Resource Cost) from true to false at the start of the file.

Also adds an additional ground decorator on the circle when you are buffed by it (Thanks JarJar & RNN). You can disable this option by changing the value of EnableInsideMarker from true to false at the start of the file.

You can change the radius of the circle decorator and the inside marker with CircleRadius & InsideRadius values in the plugin.

Customization Options :
    Code:
    	    Hud.RunOnPlugin<Extended.Actors.TriunesWillPlugin>(plugin =>
    			{
    	     		plugin.Enabled = true;

plugin.EnableLove = true;	        // Enable Damage Circle
    	     		plugin.EnableCreation = true;           // Enable Cooldown Circle
    	     		plugin.EnableDetermination = true;	// Enable Resource Cost Circle

plugin.EnableInsideMarker = true;	// Enable additional decorator when you are buffed by a circle
    			});
    Add Triune's Will buffs to PlayerBottomBuffList :
    Add this code into your PluginEnablerOrDisabler.cs to add the circles buff in the Player Bottom BuffList plugin (Draws buffs at the feet of your character).
    Code:
    	Hud.RunOnPlugin<PlayerBottomBuffListPlugin>(plugin =>
    			{
        	plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(483606) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = false, ShowStacks = false }); // Love (Damage)
        	plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(483606) { IconIndex = 8, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = false, ShowStacks = false }); // Creation (Cooldown)
        	plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(483606) { IconIndex = 5, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = false, ShowStacks = false }); // Determination (RCR)
                		});
    Screenshots :

The Triune Circles Decorators (Click for larger screenshot).

The additional "Inside Marker" Decorator (Click for larger screenshot).

Additional Informations :
    If you're looking for a similar plugin for Oculus, you can check out my ExtendedOculusPlugin.
    If you want text labels on the circles and/or the circles indicated on the minimap, you can check out TriunesWillPlugin RNN Version.

Installation :
    To install, put TriunesWilzerlPlugin.cs file into --> TurboHUD / plugins / Extended / Actors /

Download :
    TriuzerzenesWillPlugin.cs
    Last edited by hakache; 03-31-2021 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Some informations.

[INT] [Extended] TriunesWillPlugin
  2. Thanks RNN, profredseries, mois, BeeAntOS, imnotabotuser, van9999, (Sarge), brb15m, ancientegs (9 members gave Thanks to hakache for this useful post)
    Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast one, waiting for season start to test, where can I change to enlarge(resize) the border of the circle ? Ty

hakache's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    new GroundCircleDecorator(Hud)
                    {
                        Brush = Hud.Render.CreateBrush(255, 255, 0, 128, -2),
                        Radius = 10.0f,
                    },
    In the GroundCircleDecorators, change the -2 to anything you want (-3 instead of -2 will probably fit your needs to make the borders thicker).

Last edited by hakache; 08-23-2019 at 01:47 PM.

5. Thanks jpppsychomb (1 members gave Thanks to hakache for this useful post)
    RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    positive value = draw the circle inwards, positive value = draw it outwards (-2 -> thickness 2)

7. Thanks hakache (1 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hakache View Post
    Code:
    new GroundCircleDecorator(Hud)
                    {
                        Brush = Hud.Render.CreateBrush(255, 255, 0, 128, -2),
                        Radius = 10.0f,
                    },
    In the GroundCircleDecorators, change the -2 to anything you want (-3 instead of -2 will probably fit your needs to make the borders thicker).

In fact I want to Enlarge lol, but I gonna change to test

positive value = draw the circle inwards, positive value = draw it outwards (-2 -> thickness 2)
    Oh got it, thank you RNN

Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To change the actual size of the circle, "Radius = 10.0f" is what you have to change

popoiill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copy my code and modify the release, but didn't add the original author?

Is this the rule that the community agrees with?

Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't be silly, the code is pretty simple, its the same code than OculusPlugin and we released it during the same minute, which was unfortunate I guess. I would have been pretty fast to change the colors of "your decorators", add bools to enable/disable decorators (so an additional function) and make a post with screenshots, within what... 30 seconds ? Sure, sure.

This is my plugin, I prepared the code with the decorators and the bools before the season start and I only had to check the actors for the circles after the season start, which I did right at season start. I released this code to my mates in private 1 hour before (@ 17:38 exactly) I made it public as well. So just stop it already, thanks.

Add Triune's Will Buffs to PlayerBottomBuffList :

Code:
    			{
        	plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(483606) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = false, ShowStacks = false }); // Love (Damage)
        	plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(483606) { IconIndex = 8, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = false, ShowStacks = false }); // Creation (Cooldown)
        	plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(483606) { IconIndex = 5, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = false, ShowStacks = false }); // Determination (RCR)
                		});
    Add this code into your PluginEnablerOrDisabler.cs to add the circles buff in the Player Bottom BuffList plugin (Draws buffs at the feet of your character) :

Enjoy !

Last edited by hakache; 08-24-2019 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Add TriunesWill BottomBuffList Customize Code.

JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great plugin @hakache!
    And showing when you are inside is awesome!
    I have created alternate version of OculusPlugin that has a different approach to highlighting the circle when you are inside (buff is on).
    I might try to adapt your plugin to change circle style or color, as I like this way it better

13. Thanks RNN, BeeAntOS (2 members gave Thanks to JarJarD3 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    16/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, you're welcome !

To change the decorator when you are inside you can just track the buff and check the distance between the circle and you (In case of duplicate circles in party) :

It highlights the buff circle with an additional decorator when you have the buff from it.
    Here is the code : TriunesWillPlugin w/ Inside Marker !
    The "Inside Marker" can be disabled using the "EnableInsideMarker" bool at the start of the file.

EDIT : To see the decorators as they are on the screenshot, set the values CircleRadius to 10 and InsideRadius to 9 in the plugin.

Hope this helps !
    Last edited by hakache; 08-25-2019 at 07:49 AM.

15. Thanks RNN, TobiaSBooN (2 members gave Thanks to hakache for this useful post)
    RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had thought that same change, it seems better to look at the buff directly.

But do circles of the same type are stacked? If the answer is no, you could sort by distance and take the closest one, so: [C#] TriunesWillPlugin - Pastebin.com

I will copy only the PaintWorld lines:

Code:
    		public void PaintWorld(WorldLayer layer)
    		{
    			if (Hud.Game.IsInTown) return;

bool Inside = false;

if (EnableLove) 
    			{
    				var love = Hud.Game.Actors.Where(x => x.SnoActor.Sno == ActorSnoEnum._generic_proxy && x.GetAttributeValueAsInt(Hud.Sno.Attributes.Power_Buff_1_Visual_Effect_None, 483606) == 1).OrderBy(d => d.CentralXyDistanceToMe);
    				if (EnableInsideMarker && Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(483606, 2))	{	Inside = true;	}
    				foreach (var actor in love)
    				{
    					LoveDecorator.Paint(layer, actor, actor.FloorCoordinate, null);
    					if (Inside) { LoveInsideDecorator.Paint(layer, actor, actor.FloorCoordinate, null); Inside = false; }
    				}
    			}

if (EnableCreation) 
    			{
    				var creation = Hud.Game.Actors.Where(x => x.SnoActor.Sno == ActorSnoEnum._generic_proxy && x.GetAttributeValueAsInt(Hud.Sno.Attributes.Power_Buff_7_Visual_Effect_None, 483606) == 1).OrderBy(d => d.CentralXyDistanceToMe);;
    				if (EnableInsideMarker && Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(483606, 8))	{	Inside = true;	}
    				foreach (var actor in creation)
    				{
    					CreationDecorator.Paint(layer, actor, actor.FloorCoordinate, null);
    					if (Inside) { CreationInsideDecorator.Paint(layer, actor, actor.FloorCoordinate, null); Inside = false; }
    				}
    			}

if (EnableDetermination) 
    				{
    				var determination = Hud.Game.Actors.Where(x => x.SnoActor.Sno == ActorSnoEnum._generic_proxy && x.GetAttributeValueAsInt(Hud.Sno.Attributes.Power_Buff_6_Visual_Effect_None, 483606) == 1).OrderBy(d => d.CentralXyDistanceToMe);;
    				if (EnableInsideMarker && Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(483606, 5) )	{	Inside = true;	}
    				foreach (var actor in determination)
    				{
    					DeterminationDecorator.Paint(layer, actor, actor.FloorCoordinate, null);
    					if (Inside) { DeterminationInsideDecorator.Paint(layer, actor, actor.FloorCoordinate, null); Inside = false; }			
    				}
    			}
    		}
    https://i.imgur.com/mll2BGJ.png
    Last edited by RNN; 09-01-2019 at 04:50 PM. Reason: minor changes

17. Thanks hakache, BeeAntOS (2 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hakache View Post
    Don't be silly, the code is pretty simple, its the same code than OculusPlugin and we released it during the same minute, which was unfortunate I guess. I would have been pretty fast to change the colors of "your decorators", add bools to enable/disable decorators (so an additional function) and make a post with screenshots, within what... 30 seconds ? Sure, sure.

This is my plugin, I prepared the code with the decorators and the bools before the season start and I only had to check the actors for the circles after the season start, which I did right at season start. I released this code to my mates in private 1 hour before (@ 17:38 exactly) I made it public as well. So just stop it already, thanks.

Add Triune's Will Buffs to PlayerBottomBuffList :

Code:
    			{
                		});
    Add this code into your PluginEnablerOrDisabler.cs to add the circles buff in the Player Bottom BuffList plugin (Draws buffs at the feet of your character) :

Enjoy !

I put your customized code in PluginEnablerorDisabler

and could not see the icon buffs from triune as you screenshoted

Mine is showing oculus and IP text and Ip icon and oculus ? Buff somehow. Screenshot_2.png

Any ideias ?

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I already identified what were those plugin from my screenshot Screenshot_4.png it was some plugins of Gigi that I added.

But I took them out and still can`t see the icons from triune, dont know what is happening, just turned bool to true (Realized they were false by default) and stills not working.

{
    plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(483606) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, ShowStacks = true }); // Love (Damage)
    plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(483606) { IconIndex = 8, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, ShowStacks = true }); // Creation (Cooldown)
    plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(483606) { IconIndex = 5, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = true, ShowStacks = true }); // Determination (RCR)
    });
    I also noticed that the plugin regularly is drawing ground circles when is no Triune in it > Screenshot_4.png that bug ocurred after I switched original plugin to your Triunes w Inside Marker. Maybe something missin in the code RNN ? Ty in advance.
    Last edited by Saico; 08-25-2019 at 08:31 AM.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the first question, look where you added the ip and the ring as in Screenshot_2.png
    I tried the code and it works

Code:
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(483606) { IconIndex = 2, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = false }); // Love (Damage)
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(483606) { IconIndex = 8, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = false }); // Creation (Cooldown)
    		plugin.RuleCalculator.Rules.Add(new BuffRule(483606) { IconIndex = 5, MinimumIconCount = 1, ShowTimeLeft = false }); // Determination (RCR)
    What complement do you say you tried and that works badly for you? Tell me the exact link. I think I did not understand you. You say a circle appears when it shouldn't?

Nor is it wrong to draw the second circle on top of the original. I left both configurable radios and so it's easy to change it

Last edited by RNN; 08-25-2019 at 05:51 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast