41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

[INTL][JarJar]CheckMissingItems

This plugin shows warning message if you have missing or improper items equipped:
    • Legendary Gems missing
    • Broken Crown is equipped
    • Follower items missing

Most useful is warning about missing gems!

Updated for new Legacy Of Dreams gem. You can optionally disable this check.
    Reliably detecting it might not working reliably all the time :confused: !!!
    Added new logic and your mileage may vary.
    There is a bug that sometimes prevent reading correct values from items with sockets.
    So checking if a gem is equipped or not might fail sometimes. Restart THUD to correct this.

When I change a class or char I typically have a "no gems" armory set to release used gems to stash for other characters to use.
    But it is so easy to forget to equip gems on new char after change that you only notice it on rift when your damage has disappeared and it is too late :-(

Copy to TurboHUD\plugins\JarJar
    [C#] CheckMissingItems - Pastebin.com

Example images:
    Item Check - Album on Imgur

Last edited by JarJarD3; 09-05-2019 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Add flag to DoLegacyOfDreamsCheck

[INTL][JarJar]CheckMissingItems
  2. Thanks SeaDragon, profredseries, (Sarge) (3 members gave Thanks to JarJarD3 for this useful post)
    profredseries's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2019.06.15 17:42:51.185 19.6.2.0 error while initializing plugins
    2019.06.15 17:42:51.186 19.6.2.0 C:\TH\Plugins\JarJar\checkmissingitems.cs(53,61) : error CS1061: 'ILegendaryGemInfo' does not contain a definition for 'AllGemPrimaryBuffs' and no accessible extension method 'AllGemPrimaryBuffs' accepting a first argument of type 'ILegendaryGemInfo' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems nice plugin, but got exception.

C:\Users\main\Desktop\asdfasdf\TURBONEW\Plugins\JarJar\DefaultUI\CheckMissingIte ms.cs(53,61) : error CS1061: 'ILegendaryGemInfo' does not contain a definition for 'AllGemPrimaryBuffs' and no accessible extension method 'AllGemPrimaryBuffs' accepting a first argument of type 'ILegendaryGemInfo' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    I have not tested plugin yet, but have a question, is it possible to add code to show which item is missing ?
    Example: I have a build in armory, and somehow I delete an item of this armory saved build and/or moved to another char, game just provides info that you are missing an item class (Ex: Pants, Helm) but do not tell me the specific name item, is it possible to do so ?

"Missing Convention of Elements, etc"
    Last edited by Saico; 06-15-2019 at 10:07 AM.

JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately AllGemPrimaryBuffs was not from THUD code base but from Jack's Extensions.
    Fixed that.

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    Seems nice plugin, but got exception.

I have not tested plugin yet, but have a question, is it possible to add code to show which item is missing ?
    Example: I have a build in armory, and somehow I delete an item of this armory saved build and/or moved to another char, game just provides info that you are missing an item class (Ex: Pants, Helm) but do not tell me the specific name item, is it possible to do so ?

"Missing Convention of Elements, etc"
    There are few armory set info plugins that might help.
    But your request is quite problematic to implement in any plugin as there is no easy way to keep track of items AFAIK.
    I wrote my own version and it should draw red border around item in armory set if you move it to inventory to prevent accidentral deletion (salvage). That is all I could think of

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Updated for new Legacy Of Dreams gem (hack until we got it from KJ).

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I updated my CheckMissingItems ([INTL][JarJar]CheckMissingItems) plugin to include a warning when Legacy Of Dreams is equipped but not active.

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JarJarD3 View Post
    I updated my CheckMissingItems ([INTL][JarJar]CheckMissingItems) plugin to include a warning when Legacy Of Dreams is equipped but not active.
    Got a lot of these when updated

2019.09.03 15:17:37.188 19.8.29.1 overlay paint error (System.NullReferenceException: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.
    em Turbo.Plugins.JarJar.DefaultUI.CheckMissingItems.<>c__DisplayClass47_0.<isLegacy OfDreamsEquipped>b__0(IBuff x)
    em System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
    em Turbo.Plugins.JarJar.DefaultUI.CheckMissingItems.isLegacyOfDreamsEquipped()
    em Turbo.Plugins.JarJar.DefaultUI.CheckMissingItems.PaintTopInGame(ClipState clipState)
    em **‎***‫*‪‎​**‬*‬*‬*​​‏​‫*.‪***‪​‏‫‫‎*‫‏‎***‬**‬‪ *.‬‏‏‬‪‪*‫*‪‬​‫‪‪*‏‫‪*‬‫‪‎**()
    em **‎***‫*‪‎​**‬*‬*‬*​​‏​‫*.‏‏‏*‪‪‫**‏‬‏*‬*‬‪‎ ‏*(IPlugin , String , Action )
    em **‎***‫*‪‎​**‬*‬*‬*​​‏​‫*.‬‬****‫‫‏‎*‬‪‪**‏​‎*​‎*‪** **(Object , EventArgs )
    em ​​****‏‏​‫‫‬‬‬​​**‬‎*.‪‬‬*​‫​‎*‬​‪‎‫‪‬‪​​‎*‎‬‏*‫*‏*‏‪ **())

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    Got a lot of these when updated
    Noticed it too. I'm working on it. Latest version is "fixed" but not complete yet, if ever.
    The prob is that the question if Legacy Of Dreams equipped and active is hard to get right (for me).
    I'm kind of have admit that I'm not up to the task with current motivation. But you never know...
    Last edited by JarJarD3; 09-04-2019 at 05:33 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JarJarD3 View Post
    Noticed it too. I'm working on it. Latest version is "fixed" but not complete yet, if ever.
    The prob is that the question if Legacy Of Dreams equipped and active is hard to get right (for me).
    I'm kind of have admit that I'm not up to the task with current motivation. But you never know...
    Rewrote logic to detect if Legacy of Dreams is equipped or not.