19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    I noticed the last value above, 0 in the case, changes the whole content with outline when I change to 1+, is there a chance to change outline color and thickness and still have a brush for background ?
    There isn't anything in the code to do that right now because I draw the text manually to have dynamic sizing based on the item name, but here is a quick hack to add what you want.

Define your own new brush as a global variable inside that plugin by adding below HighlightBrush definition at line 43:
    public IBrush HighlightBorder { get; set; }

Set your border color somewhere in the Load() function, probably below the definition of HighlightBrush at line 105-ish:
    HighlightBorder = Hud.Render.CreateBrush(200, 255, 0, 0, 2);

And then you see around line 334?
    Code:
    				//draw background
    				line.Item5.DrawRectangle(x, y, width, height);
    Add one extra line of code below that:
    if (line.Item5 == HighlightBrush) HighlightBorder.DrawRectangle(x, y, width, height);

[v9.0] RunStatsPlugin
    knight84's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how too add healing/flighing dragon, sry for noob question but i cant get it .(

s4000's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    18/271
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razorfish View Post
    Code:
    				new GraphLine("Healing")
    				{ 
    					DataFunc = () => (decimal)Hud.Tracker.Session.HealingPerSecond, //DataFunc should be a function that returns the value of the stat to track, it is called every time DamageHelper wants to record a graph point
    					Brush = Hud.Render.CreateBrush(255, 66, 244, 238, 1), //change this to the IBrush line color you want
    					Font = Hud.Render.CreateFont("tahoma", 7, 255, 66, 244, 238, false, false, true) //change this to the IFont text color you want
    				},
    ...to the list of other GraphLines being created for LiveData in the plugin's Load() function.

Note:
    (1) The values are recorded in decimal rather than double, this is mainly because Diablo's damage inflation makes huge numbers, and then doing division with them might cause issues. Healing might not suffer from the same issue though.
    (2) Hud.Tracker.Session.HealingPerSecond would be less accurate than Hud.Tracker.Session.Healing (remembering the last seen value and recording the difference at every tick interval), but for code simplicity, that is the idea of how a new graph line is added.
    It does not work , I change to healing and it also not work

I think the location "Session" not contain the numbers, where can I find the other location?

AND can the data write into a log file, so that I can check & analysis that. Thanks.

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, thank you Razor, just inserted your codes and it is working fine ! So better highlight with border outline.

Screenshot_7.png

If you want to add Flying Dragon, copy the code of s4 just below Oculus code, inside RunStats_UptimeHelper.cs

//track Oculus buff uptime
    Watching.Add(new UptimeRule()
    {
    IsRelevant = () => Hud.Game.Players.Any(p => p.Powers.BuffIsActive(Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.OculusRing.Sno)), //someone in the party (or active follower) has oculus ring equipped/cubed
    IsUp = () =>
    IsInRift() &&
    Hud.Game.Me.InCombat &&
    Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.OculusRing.Sno, 2) &&
    Hud.Game.AliveMonsters.Any(m => m.IsElite && m.Rarity != ActorRarity.RareMinion && m.CentralXyDistanceToMe < OculusValidDistanceFromTarget), //player.FloorCoordinate.XYZDistanceTo(m.FloorCoordinate)
    IsWatching = () => {
    if (!IsInRift()) return false;
    if (!Hud.Game.Me.InCombat) return false;
    var circles = Hud.Game.Actors.Where(a => a.SnoActor.Sno == ActorSnoEnum._generic_proxy && a.GetAttributeValueAsInt(Hud.Sno.Attributes.Power_Buff_1_Visual_Effect_None, Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.OculusRing.Sno) == 1);
    return circles.Any(c => Hud.Game.AliveMonsters.Any(m => m.IsElite && m.Rarity != ActorRarity.RareMinion && c.FloorCoordinate.XYZDistanceTo(m.FloorCoordinate) < OculusValidDistanceFromTarget+10));
    },
    Description = "Oculus " + TextUptime,
    Uptime = Hud.Time.CreateWatch(),
    TotalTime = Hud.Time.CreateWatch(),
    //BgBrush = Hud.Render.CreateBrush(200, 76, 79, 7, 0),
    Font = Hud.Render.CreateFont("tahoma", 7, 255, 158, 255, 100, false, false, true), //255, 253, 229
    });

//track Flying Dragon's buff uptime
    Watching.Add(new UptimeRule()
    {
    IsRelevant = () => (Hud.Game.Me.CubeSnoItem1.Sno == Hud.Sno.SnoItems.Unique_CombatStaff_2H_009_x1.Sno), //flyingdragon's is cubed
    IsUp = () => IsInRift() && Hud.Game.Me.InCombat && Hud.Game.Me.Powers.BuffIsActive(Hud.Sno.SnoPowers.FlyingDragon.Sno, 1),
    IsWatching = () => IsInRift() && Hud.Game.Me.InCombat,
    Description = "Flying Dragon " + TextUptime,
    Uptime = Hud.Time.CreateWatch(),
    TotalTime = Hud.Time.CreateWatch(),
    //BgBrush = Hud.Render.CreateBrush(200, 81, 78, 72, 0),
    Font = Hud.Render.CreateFont("tahoma", 7, 255, 255, 251, 209, false, false, true),
    });
    Last edited by Saico; 06-07-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Vern1701's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be possible to add Normal, Magic and Rare Drops in the DropHelper plugin? You could also create a HealHelper plugin by enabling the healing stats that are in the original xml file. Also, could this plugin set generate xml files like those in the stat_tracker folder (those stats that can be enabled in default_main.xml)?

Ex.:

<stat_tracker scale_width="100">
    <columns>
    <experience enabled="1" />
    <gold_pickup enabled="1" />
    <gold_drop enabled="1" />
    <kill_total enabled="1" />
    <kill_elite enabled="1" />
    <drop_all enabled="1" />
    <drop_white enabled="1" />
    <drop_magic enabled="1" />
    <drop_rare enabled="1" />
    <drop_legendary enabled="1" />
    <drop_blood_shard enabled="1" />
    <death enabled="1" />
    <damage_dealt_all enabled="1" />
    <damage_dealt_crit enabled="1" />
    <damage_taken enabled="1" />
    <healing enabled="1" />
    </columns>
    </stat_tracker>

profredseries's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When playing Monk bug in the RunStats_UptimeHelper plugin:
    2019.06.08 13:29:44.644 19.6.2.0 OnCollectFinishedUnSafe exception (System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    в Turbo.Plugins.Razor.RunStats_UptimeHelper.<Load>b__35_0()
    в Turbo.Plugins.Razor.RunStats_UptimeHelper.AfterCollect()
    в ‪‫**‎*‏*‏***‪‏‏‬​*​**‪*.‏‎​‏**‏*‎‎*‎*​​‪‏‪*‬‪​** ‪‪*.*‪*‬‫‏*‬‫‬‬***‏‪**‏‏‪​*‏‪*​‬**()
    в ‪‫**‎*‏*‏***‪‏‏‬​*​**‪*.**‬‏***‫‪​***‎*‏***‪​‎‏‏‫* ***(IPlugin , String , Action )
    в ‪‫**‎*‏*‏***‪‏‏‬​*​**‪*.*‪‫**​‎​‪‎‫‫***‬*‫‫‫‪‪​‬‬*‫ ***(Object , EventArgs )
    в ***​‬‫‪‬‬‏‪‬**‬‏‎***​*‎*‫**.**‬**‏​‎******‏***​‫‬**‬ *(Boolean ))
    Last edited by profredseries; 06-08-2019 at 05:40 AM.

Razorfish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by profredseries View Post
    When playing Monk bug in the RunStats_UptimeHelper plugin:
    (1) Is that with or without any changes to UptimeHelper?

(2) Can you give me any more information about what was happening when the bug occurred?

(3) Which stats were your character tracking for uptime at that moment?
    Last edited by Razorfish; 06-08-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vern1701 View Post
    Would it be possible to add Normal, Magic and Rare Drops in the DropHelper plugin?
    Yes, feel free to add any of those stats to the drops helper. All you have to do is add new TopLabelDecorators to the ExpandUpLabels list below line 112. For example, copy and paste the Legendary label that appears first and then edit it to print out different stat values:
    Code:
    					new TopLabelDecorator(Hud) {
    						//Enabled = false,
    						TextFont = LegendaryFont, //change this font color to match the item type you want to represent
    						BackgroundBrush = BgBrush,
    						ExpandedHintFont = LegendaryFont, //change this font color to match the item type you want to represent
    						TextFunc = () => string.Format("{0} ({1}/h)", Hud.Tracker.Session.DropWhite, Hud.Tracker.Session.DropWhitePerHour.ToString("F1")),
    						HintFunc = () => "White Drops",
    					}
    The other variables you are interested in are:
    DropMagic, DropMagicPerHour, DropRare, DropRarePerHour

Note that the drops counter that appears at the bottom menu only counts drops that pass the FilterLoot function check (and includes the gambles that also pass the FilterLoot check).

You could also create a HealHelper plugin by enabling the healing stats that are in the original xml file.
    Unfortunately, enabling the healing stat only adds the column to the stat tracker table you see when you press F5; it doesn't cause TH to start tracking that statistic - it might not be an implemented feature yet. You can see that both Damage Taken and Healing columns in the F5 table are empty when you set enabled = 1. Manually implementing healing tracking is something that was outside the scope of the contest, so it's a feature to look into for a future addition, but isn't easy to tack on right at the moment.

Also, could this plugin set generate xml files like those in the stat_tracker folder (those stats that can be enabled in default_main.xml)?
    TurboHud does not allow plugins to write or read files on your computer directly for security reasons. The only exception to this is text files in the logs folder. So if you wanted more data saved for and loaded by a stat tracker, it would have to be implemented by KJ.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by s4000 View Post
    It does not work , I change to healing and it also not work

I think the location "Session" not contain the numbers, where can I find the other location?
    I don't think it is tracked by TH's stat tracker at all because Damage Taken and Healing are always zero for me account-wide (see my answers to Vern's questions - those values are always zero in every stat_tracker xml file). See interfaces\controllers\ITrackerController.cs for a list of all the tracker instances available to plugins. Also, interfaces\data\IStatTrackerCore.cs lists the public properties available for those tracker instances.

Originally Posted by s4000 View Post
    AND can the data write into a log file, so that I can check & analysis that. Thanks.
    What data? What data format makes it easier to analyze manually? Are you looking for something to import into a spreadsheet? Continuous logging? Snapshot logging with hotkey?

Vern1701's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it is tracked by TH's stat tracker at all because Damage Taken and Healing are always zero for me account-wide (see my answers to Vern's questions - those values are always zero in every stat_tracker xml file). See interfaces\controllers\ITrackerController.cs for a list of all the tracker instances available to plugins. Also, interfaces\data\IStatTrackerCore.cs lists the public properties available for those tracker instances.

What data? What data format makes it easier to analyze manually? Are you looking for something to import into a spreadsheet? Continuous logging? Snapshot logging with hotkey?
    These are questions for KJ to ponder and, eventually, answer. There are those of us who want a record of our deeds in Sanctuary, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

profredseries's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (1) Is that with or without any changes to UptimeHelper?

(2) Can you give me any more information about what was happening when the bug occurred?

(3) Which stats were your character tracking for uptime at that moment?
    1.Without changes
    2.Launched TH in the menu, ok. When the city was loaded, TH did not load.Pressing esc in the menu without stopping were exceptions.
    3.It was a newly created seasonal level 1 monk.

I deleted RunStats_UptimeHelper, after I reached level 70 and played for another 3 hours, I returned the file RunStats_UptimeHelper and now everything is fine, there are no exceptions!:смущенный:

s4000's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    18/271
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the data from the graph, simple txt file should be ok, to write continuous data
    time / data 1 / data 2 / ...........

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by profredseries View Post
    1.Without changes
    2.Launched TH in the menu, ok. When the city was loaded, TH did not load.Pressing esc in the menu without stopping were exceptions.
    3.It was a newly created seasonal level 1 monk.

I deleted RunStats_UptimeHelper, after I reached level 70 and played for another 3 hours, I returned the file RunStats_UptimeHelper and now everything is fine, there are no exceptions!:смущенный:
    Sounds like it might be the calls in that plugin to check the contents of your Kanai's Cube. Thank you for the info, I should be able to fix that.

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This plugin is helpin me so much, analysin and comparin some passives, and gear tests of damage.

Razor, I wonder if it is possible to appply a "average damage" and better, an "average Crit Dam". It could be good to analyse. A data to analyse avg top crit dam would be real good. (If it is possible to collect this data)

Screenshot_6.png

Press the Down key to save a snapshot of the current "live" data, and the Up key lets you toggle between Live and Saved data graphs.
    I press down Key and somehow Turbohud hides overlay (but stills runs at Windows tasks)
    Last edited by Saico; 06-09-2019 at 12:43 PM.

knight84's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is run stats per gr possible maybe ( only dmg)?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast