Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only because in groups it is possible to run GRs. That error only exists in a group setting, you cannot do GR until you have a key and are level 70 solo. Basic rule of the game.

Razorfish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FoxPox View Post
    495 exception if you enter a character 1 lvl
    Originally Posted by Vern1701 View Post
    Only because in groups it is possible to run GRs. That error only exists in a group setting, you cannot do GR until you have a key and are level 70 solo. Basic rule of the game.
    I suspect that it's the same issue reported by profreadseries - having nothing in Kanai's cube will trigger the null exception error. I just need to add checks for its emptiness before trying to request further data about it.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone interested in fixing it themselves before I release an update: to correct the issue when your character doesn't have a kanai's cube or one with the armor slot filled, open up RunStats_UptimeHelper.cs in a text editor and add a question mark ? after CubeSnoItem2 and before the .Sno on lines 80 and 93. In other words,

Code:
    Hud.Game.Me.CubeSnoItem2.Sno ==
    becomes

Code:
    Hud.Game.Me.CubeSnoItem2?.Sno ==
    If you added any custom code for more uptime tracking, make sure you add that question mark if you're checking cube contents as well!

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by knight84 View Post
    is run stats per gr possible maybe ( only dmg)?
    You can see "run"-specific stat summaries if you press F5. A table with numbers recorded by TH will appear. This feature is built into Hud, but run-specific stats are not accessible by plugins currently (there is some indication in TH's code that it will be accessible to plugins in the future).

knight84's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razorfish View Post
    You can see "run"-specific stat summaries if you press F5. A table with numbers recorded by TH will appear. This feature is built into Hud, but run-specific stats are not accessible by plugins currently (there is some indication in TH's code that it will be accessible to plugins in the future).

thanks for the reply, i know about the feature from th, just wanted to know if it is possible to code in your plugin

Vern1701's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold and gold per hour is another one I would like, but in my testing, I have the wrong code. Appreciate having the right code and for g/hr, ShortNumber is fine.

My code (wrong) :

Code:
    TextFunc = () => string.Format("{0} ({1}/h)", Hud.Tracker.Session.DropGold, Hud.Tracker.Session.DropGoldPerHour.ToString("F1")),
    The placeholder is there, but the relevant code above is the part that needs help.
    Last edited by Vern1701; 06-12-2019 at 04:14 AM.

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the Damage and Xp numbers are "exploding" sometimes. Xp numbers are used to explode in others plugins, is it a plugin issue or TH ?

Screenshot_5.png
    Last edited by Saico; 06-12-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's definitely a TH issue and has been documented before.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vern1701 View Post
    Gold and gold per hour is another one I would like, but in my testing, I have the wrong code. Appreciate having the right code and for g/hr, ShortNumber is fine.

My code (wrong) :

Code:
    TextFunc = () => string.Format("{0} ({1}/h)", Hud.Tracker.Session.DropGold, Hud.Tracker.Session.DropGoldPerHour.ToString("F1")),
    The placeholder is there, but the relevant code above is the part that needs help.
    Use GainedGold instead of DropGold. And send each value through the ValueToString function to get an abbreviated number, e.g. ValueToString(Hud.Tracker.Session.GainedGold, ValueFormat.ShortNumber)

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    the Damage and Xp numbers are "exploding" sometimes. Xp numbers are used to explode in others plugins, is it a plugin issue or TH ?

Screenshot_5.png
    If you can see the effect of it in your F5 stat table when it happens, then it would be a TH issue. I'm not an expert on this sort of stuff, so I can only guess at what might be causing it. It seemed to me that it tended to happen when the number being handled gets too big in some way. When I dabbled in Normal difficulty while writing and testing unrelated plugins, the Time To Paragon dropdown menu would become very largely negative because the time required to get to my next paragon level (when I was reasonably high paragon level already) while killing monsters in Normal difficulty was probably astronomically high.

Thanks G/R
    12/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use GainedGold instead of DropGold. And send each value through the ValueToString function to get an abbreviated number, e.g. ValueToString(Hud.Tracker.Session.GainedGold, ValueFormat.ShortNumber)
    Code:
     TextFunc = () => string.Format("{0} ({1}/h)", Hud.Tracker.Session.GainedGold, ValueToString(hud.Tracker.Session.GainedGold, ValueFormat.ShortNumber) Hud.Tracker.Session.GainedGoldPerHour, ValueToString(hud.Tracker.Session.GainedGoldPerHour, ValueFormat.ShortNumber)),
    This should do it, but I'll test it in about an hour or so. Do you see anything wrong?

In testing, gold/hr works, but gold is a straight number without commas (so far). Calculation is off, so there is something wrong, but I'll wait for a reply.
    Last edited by Vern1701; 06-13-2019 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Early testing results

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can see the effect of it in your F5 stat table when it happens, then it would be a TH issue. I'm not an expert on this sort of stuff, so I can only guess at what might be causing it. It seemed to me that it tended to happen when the number being handled gets too big in some way. When I dabbled in Normal difficulty while writing and testing unrelated plugins, the Time To Paragon dropdown menu would become very largely negative because the time required to get to my next paragon level (when I was reasonably high paragon level already) while killing monsters in Normal difficulty was probably astronomically high.
    Maybe this is the cause, we often go to normal game rooms (searching for pools), and counter goes crazy.

Thanks G/R
    19/158
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are providing 4 bits of data to string.Format() but only printing out two. I am surprised that statement even compiled, as it is missing some essential punctuation.

Code:
    TextFunc = () => string.Format("{0} ({1}/h)", 
    	Hud.Tracker.Session.GainedGold, //delete this
    	ValueToString(hud.Tracker.Session.GainedGold, ValueFormat.ShortNumber) //add a comma after this
    	Hud.Tracker.Session.GainedGoldPerHour, //delete this
    	ValueToString(hud.Tracker.Session.GainedGoldPerHour, ValueFormat.ShortNumber)
    ),

iphappp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im a bonobo when it come to coding ..... is there any way you can add a death breaths per hour tracker ?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast