[ENG] Boss Warming Message menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    s4000's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    33
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    108
    Thanks G/R
    4/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    [ENG] Boss Warming Message

    Show Warming Message in Boss Flight

    Copy ALL 3 files to TurboHUD\plugins\DavMonster
    [C#] DAV_BossWarmingPlugin.cs - Pastebin.com
    [C#] DAV_BossAnimeLog.cs - Pastebin.com
    [C#] DAV_BossConfigPlugin.cs - Pastebin.com


    I have update the warming message customization, Thanks to evan6944's work,
    The information of the Boss (Adds, Skill, Affix) will also displayed



    How to use (ONLY for your own customization) :

    1. Edit the DAV_BossConfigPlugin.cs to check the action of the boss
    I have already add all the boss name, remove the // so that you can check the boss you need
    01.jpg

    2. The boss animation Sno number will also be saved in Thud\logs\BossAnimeLog.txt , when save the data of the time / boss name / animation son number
    EG.
    2019.05.06 22:32:21.759 Perendi _malletdemon_idle_01
    2019.05.06 22:32:21.861 Perendi _malletdemon_generic_cast
    2019.05.06 22:32:22.365 Perendi _malletdemon_idle_01

    3. Edit the animation sno number & the warming message you need
    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum.[the animation sno number], "[message you need]");
    eg.
    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._sandmonster_attack_03_sandwall, "Summon Fissure\nCharge !");
    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._terrordemon_attack_firebreath, "Lightning Breath\nRUN !");
    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_whirlwind_start, "WW Attack");
    02.jpg
    Last edited by s4000; 05-14-2019 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Update customization

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. Thanks evan6944, BeeAntOS (2 members gave Thanks to s4000 for this useful post)
  3. #2
    Saico's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    8
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    115
    Thanks G/R
    11/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hey, thanks for your plugin, but I`m facin some issues, couldnt put none of them to work, I put them all on respective folders and remained original names just as you said. Do you have some prints of them, I would like some help to work on them.

  4. #3
    s4000's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    33
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    108
    Thanks G/R
    4/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Please modify the DAV_BossConfigPlugin.cs according to your need

    Currently the Check Boss Animation is on for Perendi only (what I need & still not get the sno number yet for my own warming message),

    And the warming message for the following boss action in GR only
    Orlash - Lightning Breath
    Bloodmaw - action before leap
    Crusader King - Summon minions, long distance teleport, WW attack

  5. #4
    knight84's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    13
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    140
    Thanks G/R
    14/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    i have an question .)

    where i can find the bossskills in the hud folders

  6. #5
    knight84's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    13
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    140
    Thanks G/R
    14/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    or maybe can add all skills

  7. #6
    Saico's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    8
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    115
    Thanks G/R
    11/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Dont know if u can cause I Wonder it gets info directly from the game (SkillActions that appears) so it just shows in the plugin, the only thing that I could mod is the Message from some attacks like WW Attack from Crusader King or Breath from Orlash.

  8. #7
    s4000's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    33
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    108
    Thanks G/R
    4/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by knight84 View Post
    i have an question .)

    where i can find the bossskills in the hud folders
    NO in hud folders, you can check online.
    And you can observe the boss skill associated with the animation sno number, then add the warming message you need.

  9. #8
    evan6944's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    15
    Thanks G/R
    8/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Thank you s4000 for the plugin!

    Here are some of the animations that I found useful to display.

    Code:
                    //Orlash                plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._terrordemon_attack_firebreath, "Lightning Breath");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._terrordemon_attack_01, "Smack");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._terrordemon_generic_cast, "Summoning");
                    
                    
                    //Bloodmaw
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_westmarchbrute_taunt, "LEAP");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_westmarchbrute_b_attack_06_in, "Leaping Strike");
                    
                    
                    //Crusader King
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_cast_summon, "SUMMONING");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_whirlwind_start, "TRIPLE SWING");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_whirlwind_loop, "TRIPLE SWING");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_whirlwind_end, "TRIPLE SWING");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_teleport, "TELEPORT");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_attack_02, "Smack");
                    
                    
                    //Infernal Maiden
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_deathmaiden_fire_attack_01, "Smack");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_deathmaiden_attack_04_aoe, "Overhead Attack");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_deathmaiden_attack_special_360_01, "Spinning Attack\n\nSPINNING ATTACK + MORTAR (when <50%)");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_deathmaiden_attack_special_flip_01, "FIRE NOVA");
                    
                    
                    //Man Carver
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._butcher_attack_chain_01_in, "Sickle Grab");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._butcher_attack_charge_01_in, "CHARGE");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._butcher_attack_fanofchains, "Fan of Spears");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._butcher_attack_05_telegraph, "Heavy Smash");
                    
                    
                    //Saxtris
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._snakeman_melee_generic_cast_01, "Summoning");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._snakeman_melee_attack_01, "Smack");
                    
                    
                    //Hamelin
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p4_ratking_spawn_01, "Summoning");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p4_ratking_burrow_in, "Burrow");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p4_ratking_summon_01, "Rat-nado");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p4_ratking_roar_summon, "Plagued Arena");
                    
                    
                    //Bone Warlock
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonsummoner_generic_cast, "Wormhole\nShort Teleport");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonsummoner_attack_01, "Arcane Bolt");
                    
                    
                    //Perendi
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._malletdemon_generic_cast, "Cave In\nShort Teleport");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._malletdemon_attack_01, "Smack");
                    
                    
                    //The Choker
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_generic_cast, "Summoning"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_rangedattack_v2, "Squigglet Cone"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_strafe_attack_left_01, "Squigglet Bolt"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_strafe_attack_right_01, "Squigglet Bolt"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_taunt_01, "PLAGUED CIRCLE\nSTUN in 1s"); 
                    
                    
                    //Eskandiel
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_dark_angel_generic_cast, "Summoning\nArcane Blob\nShort Teleport"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_dark_angel_cast, "REPULSION WAVE    "); 
                    
                    
                    //Voracity
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._gluttony_attack_chomp, "Smack"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._gluttony_attack_areaeffect, "Fart Cloud"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._gluttony_attack_ranged_01, "Summoning"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._gluttony_attack_sneeze, "Bile Spew"); 
                    
                    
                    //Vesalius
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p6_envy_cast_02, "ENERGY BARRAGE"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p6_envy_teleport_start_02, "GATEWAY"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p6_envy_attack_01, "Smack"); 
                    
                    
                    //Stonesinger
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._sandmonster_temp_rock_throw, "Shovel"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._sandmonsterblack_attack_03_sandwall, "Summoning"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._sandmonster_attack_01, "Smack"); 
    
    
                    
                    //Agnidox
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._demonflyer_mega_fireball_01, "Fireball\nFire Nova"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._demonflyer_mega_firebreath_01, "Flame Breath"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._demonflyer_mega_attack_01, "Smack"); 
                    
                    
                    //Cold Snap
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._bigred_firebreath_combo_01, "Frozen Nova"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._bigred_charge_01, "Charge"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._bigred_attack_02, "Smack"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._bigred_generic_cast_01, "Freezing Pulse\nFrozen Storm"); 
                    
                    
                    //The Binder
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._mistressofpain_attack_01, "Smack"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._mistressofpain_attack_spellcast_summon_webpatch, "Net Toss"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._mistressofpain_attack_spellcast_poison, "Poison Spit"); 
                    
                    
                    //Ember
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._morluspellcaster_generic_cast, "Summoning"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._morluspellcaster_attack_aoe_01, "METEOR");
    
    
    
    
                    //Tethrys
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._succubus_generic_cast_01, "Blood Star\nFire Ball\nGEYSER (60%)"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._succubus_attack_melee_01, "Smack"); 
                    
                    
                    //Raiziel
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_sniperangel_firebomb_01, "Lightning Orb"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_sniperangel_temp_cast_01, "Holy Bolt Nova"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_sniperangel_lightning_spray_01, "Smack"); 
                    
                    
                    //Sand Shaper
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_aoe_01, "Cave In"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_direct_cast_04, "FIRE BALL"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_taunt_01, "Taunt"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_omni_cast_05_fadeout, "Teleport"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_omni_cast_01, "Twister");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_omni_cast_04, "Slow Time");  
                    
                    
                    //Rime
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_lr_boss_morluspellcaster_generic_cast, "Volley\nFrost Ring\nFront Pools");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p2_morluspellcaster_attack_melee_01_uber, "Smack");  
                    
                    
                    //Blighter
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._creepmob_attack_04_in, "Plagued Line");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._creepmob_generic_cast, "Poison Nova");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._creepmob_attack_01, "Smack");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._creepmob_attack_04_middle, "Plaguestorm");  
                    
                    
                    //Perdition
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._lordofdespair_attack_energyblast, "Blade Cleave");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._lordofdespair_attack_stab, "Smack");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._lordofdespair_attack_teleport_full, "BLINK STRIKE");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._lordofdespair_spellcast, "Volley");  
                    
                    
                    //Erethon
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_lr_boss_angel_corrupt_a_cast_01, "POISON BLAST\nPoison Balls");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._angel_corrupt_attack_01, "Smack");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._angel_corrupt_attack_dash_in, "Dash");
    In addition, I found it convenient to add an alert when some specific animations begin (e.g. summons that can be cancelled, dangerous attacks that should be avoided, good skills that the necromancer can pop LotD for, etc.)

  10. Thanks knight84 (1 members gave Thanks to evan6944 for this useful post)
  11. #9
    Saico's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    8
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    115
    Thanks G/R
    11/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by evan6944 View Post
    Thank you s4000 for the plugin!

    Here are some of the animations that I found useful to display.

    Code:
                    //Orlash                plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._terrordemon_attack_firebreath, "Lightning Breath");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._terrordemon_attack_01, "Smack");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._terrordemon_generic_cast, "Summoning");
                    
                    
                    //Bloodmaw
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_westmarchbrute_taunt, "LEAP");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_westmarchbrute_b_attack_06_in, "Leaping Strike");
                    
                    
                    //Crusader King
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_cast_summon, "SUMMONING");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_whirlwind_start, "TRIPLE SWING");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_whirlwind_loop, "TRIPLE SWING");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_whirlwind_end, "TRIPLE SWING");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_teleport, "TELEPORT");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_attack_02, "Smack");
                    
                    
                    //Infernal Maiden
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_deathmaiden_fire_attack_01, "Smack");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_deathmaiden_attack_04_aoe, "Overhead Attack");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_deathmaiden_attack_special_360_01, "Spinning Attack\n\nSPINNING ATTACK + MORTAR (when <50%)");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_deathmaiden_attack_special_flip_01, "FIRE NOVA");
                    
                    
                    //Man Carver
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._butcher_attack_chain_01_in, "Sickle Grab");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._butcher_attack_charge_01_in, "CHARGE");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._butcher_attack_fanofchains, "Fan of Spears");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._butcher_attack_05_telegraph, "Heavy Smash");
                    
                    
                    //Saxtris
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._snakeman_melee_generic_cast_01, "Summoning");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._snakeman_melee_attack_01, "Smack");
                    
                    
                    //Hamelin
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p4_ratking_spawn_01, "Summoning");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p4_ratking_burrow_in, "Burrow");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p4_ratking_summon_01, "Rat-nado");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p4_ratking_roar_summon, "Plagued Arena");
                    
                    
                    //Bone Warlock
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonsummoner_generic_cast, "Wormhole\nShort Teleport");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonsummoner_attack_01, "Arcane Bolt");
                    
                    
                    //Perendi
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._malletdemon_generic_cast, "Cave In\nShort Teleport");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._malletdemon_attack_01, "Smack");
                    
                    
                    //The Choker
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_generic_cast, "Summoning"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_rangedattack_v2, "Squigglet Cone"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_strafe_attack_left_01, "Squigglet Bolt"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_strafe_attack_right_01, "Squigglet Bolt"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_taunt_01, "PLAGUED CIRCLE\nSTUN in 1s"); 
                    
                    
                    //Eskandiel
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_dark_angel_generic_cast, "Summoning\nArcane Blob\nShort Teleport"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_dark_angel_cast, "REPULSION WAVE    "); 
                    
                    
                    //Voracity
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._gluttony_attack_chomp, "Smack"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._gluttony_attack_areaeffect, "Fart Cloud"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._gluttony_attack_ranged_01, "Summoning"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._gluttony_attack_sneeze, "Bile Spew"); 
                    
                    
                    //Vesalius
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p6_envy_cast_02, "ENERGY BARRAGE"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p6_envy_teleport_start_02, "GATEWAY"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p6_envy_attack_01, "Smack"); 
                    
                    
                    //Stonesinger
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._sandmonster_temp_rock_throw, "Shovel"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._sandmonsterblack_attack_03_sandwall, "Summoning"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._sandmonster_attack_01, "Smack"); 
    
    
                    
                    //Agnidox
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._demonflyer_mega_fireball_01, "Fireball\nFire Nova"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._demonflyer_mega_firebreath_01, "Flame Breath"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._demonflyer_mega_attack_01, "Smack"); 
                    
                    
                    //Cold Snap
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._bigred_firebreath_combo_01, "Frozen Nova"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._bigred_charge_01, "Charge"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._bigred_attack_02, "Smack"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._bigred_generic_cast_01, "Freezing Pulse\nFrozen Storm"); 
                    
                    
                    //The Binder
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._mistressofpain_attack_01, "Smack"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._mistressofpain_attack_spellcast_summon_webpatch, "Net Toss"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._mistressofpain_attack_spellcast_poison, "Poison Spit"); 
                    
                    
                    //Ember
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._morluspellcaster_generic_cast, "Summoning"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._morluspellcaster_attack_aoe_01, "METEOR");
    
    
    
    
                    //Tethrys
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._succubus_generic_cast_01, "Blood Star\nFire Ball\nGEYSER (60%)"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._succubus_attack_melee_01, "Smack"); 
                    
                    
                    //Raiziel
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_sniperangel_firebomb_01, "Lightning Orb"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_sniperangel_temp_cast_01, "Holy Bolt Nova"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_sniperangel_lightning_spray_01, "Smack"); 
                    
                    
                    //Sand Shaper
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_aoe_01, "Cave In"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_direct_cast_04, "FIRE BALL"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_taunt_01, "Taunt"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_omni_cast_05_fadeout, "Teleport"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_omni_cast_01, "Twister");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_omni_cast_04, "Slow Time");  
                    
                    
                    //Rime
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_lr_boss_morluspellcaster_generic_cast, "Volley\nFrost Ring\nFront Pools");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p2_morluspellcaster_attack_melee_01_uber, "Smack");  
                    
                    
                    //Blighter
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._creepmob_attack_04_in, "Plagued Line");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._creepmob_generic_cast, "Poison Nova");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._creepmob_attack_01, "Smack");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._creepmob_attack_04_middle, "Plaguestorm");  
                    
                    
                    //Perdition
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._lordofdespair_attack_energyblast, "Blade Cleave");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._lordofdespair_attack_stab, "Smack");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._lordofdespair_attack_teleport_full, "BLINK STRIKE");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._lordofdespair_spellcast, "Volley");  
                    
                    
                    //Erethon
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_lr_boss_angel_corrupt_a_cast_01, "POISON BLAST\nPoison Balls");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._angel_corrupt_attack_01, "Smack");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._angel_corrupt_attack_dash_in, "Dash");
    In addition, I found it convenient to add an alert when some specific animations begin (e.g. summons that can be cancelled, dangerous attacks that should be avoided, good skills that the necromancer can pop LotD for, etc.)
    Wow, Nice addition bro, later I maybe translate every attack warning to my language.

  12. #10
    knight84's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    13
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    140
    Thanks G/R
    14/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by evan6944 View Post
    Thank you s4000 for the plugin!

    Here are some of the animations that I found useful to display.

    Code:
                    //Orlash                plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._terrordemon_attack_firebreath, "Lightning Breath");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._terrordemon_attack_01, "Smack");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._terrordemon_generic_cast, "Summoning");
                    
                    
                    //Bloodmaw
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_westmarchbrute_taunt, "LEAP");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_westmarchbrute_b_attack_06_in, "Leaping Strike");
                    
                    
                    //Crusader King
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_cast_summon, "SUMMONING");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_whirlwind_start, "TRIPLE SWING");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_whirlwind_loop, "TRIPLE SWING");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_whirlwind_end, "TRIPLE SWING");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_teleport, "TELEPORT");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonking_attack_02, "Smack");
                    
                    
                    //Infernal Maiden
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_deathmaiden_fire_attack_01, "Smack");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_deathmaiden_attack_04_aoe, "Overhead Attack");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_deathmaiden_attack_special_360_01, "Spinning Attack\n\nSPINNING ATTACK + MORTAR (when <50%)");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_deathmaiden_attack_special_flip_01, "FIRE NOVA");
                    
                    
                    //Man Carver
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._butcher_attack_chain_01_in, "Sickle Grab");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._butcher_attack_charge_01_in, "CHARGE");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._butcher_attack_fanofchains, "Fan of Spears");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._butcher_attack_05_telegraph, "Heavy Smash");
                    
                    
                    //Saxtris
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._snakeman_melee_generic_cast_01, "Summoning");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._snakeman_melee_attack_01, "Smack");
                    
                    
                    //Hamelin
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p4_ratking_spawn_01, "Summoning");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p4_ratking_burrow_in, "Burrow");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p4_ratking_summon_01, "Rat-nado");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p4_ratking_roar_summon, "Plagued Arena");
                    
                    
                    //Bone Warlock
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonsummoner_generic_cast, "Wormhole\nShort Teleport");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._skeletonsummoner_attack_01, "Arcane Bolt");
                    
                    
                    //Perendi
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._malletdemon_generic_cast, "Cave In\nShort Teleport");
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._malletdemon_attack_01, "Smack");
                    
                    
                    //The Choker
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_generic_cast, "Summoning"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_rangedattack_v2, "Squigglet Cone"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_strafe_attack_left_01, "Squigglet Bolt"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_strafe_attack_right_01, "Squigglet Bolt"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_squigglet_taunt_01, "PLAGUED CIRCLE\nSTUN in 1s"); 
                    
                    
                    //Eskandiel
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_dark_angel_generic_cast, "Summoning\nArcane Blob\nShort Teleport"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_dark_angel_cast, "REPULSION WAVE    "); 
                    
                    
                    //Voracity
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._gluttony_attack_chomp, "Smack"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._gluttony_attack_areaeffect, "Fart Cloud"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._gluttony_attack_ranged_01, "Summoning"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._gluttony_attack_sneeze, "Bile Spew"); 
                    
                    
                    //Vesalius
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p6_envy_cast_02, "ENERGY BARRAGE"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p6_envy_teleport_start_02, "GATEWAY"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p6_envy_attack_01, "Smack"); 
                    
                    
                    //Stonesinger
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._sandmonster_temp_rock_throw, "Shovel"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._sandmonsterblack_attack_03_sandwall, "Summoning"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._sandmonster_attack_01, "Smack"); 
    
    
                    
                    //Agnidox
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._demonflyer_mega_fireball_01, "Fireball\nFire Nova"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._demonflyer_mega_firebreath_01, "Flame Breath"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._demonflyer_mega_attack_01, "Smack"); 
                    
                    
                    //Cold Snap
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._bigred_firebreath_combo_01, "Frozen Nova"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._bigred_charge_01, "Charge"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._bigred_attack_02, "Smack"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._bigred_generic_cast_01, "Freezing Pulse\nFrozen Storm"); 
                    
                    
                    //The Binder
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._mistressofpain_attack_01, "Smack"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._mistressofpain_attack_spellcast_summon_webpatch, "Net Toss"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._mistressofpain_attack_spellcast_poison, "Poison Spit"); 
                    
                    
                    //Ember
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._morluspellcaster_generic_cast, "Summoning"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._morluspellcaster_attack_aoe_01, "METEOR");
    
    
    
    
                    //Tethrys
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._succubus_generic_cast_01, "Blood Star\nFire Ball\nGEYSER (60%)"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._succubus_attack_melee_01, "Smack"); 
                    
                    
                    //Raiziel
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_sniperangel_firebomb_01, "Lightning Orb"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_sniperangel_temp_cast_01, "Holy Bolt Nova"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_sniperangel_lightning_spray_01, "Smack"); 
                    
                    
                    //Sand Shaper
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_aoe_01, "Cave In"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_direct_cast_04, "FIRE BALL"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_taunt_01, "Taunt"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_omni_cast_05_fadeout, "Teleport"); 
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_omni_cast_01, "Twister");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._zoltunkulle_omni_cast_04, "Slow Time");  
                    
                    
                    //Rime
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_lr_boss_morluspellcaster_generic_cast, "Volley\nFrost Ring\nFront Pools");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._p2_morluspellcaster_attack_melee_01_uber, "Smack");  
                    
                    
                    //Blighter
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._creepmob_attack_04_in, "Plagued Line");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._creepmob_generic_cast, "Poison Nova");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._creepmob_attack_01, "Smack");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._creepmob_attack_04_middle, "Plaguestorm");  
                    
                    
                    //Perdition
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._lordofdespair_attack_energyblast, "Blade Cleave");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._lordofdespair_attack_stab, "Smack");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._lordofdespair_attack_teleport_full, "BLINK STRIKE");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._lordofdespair_spellcast, "Volley");  
                    
                    
                    //Erethon
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._x1_lr_boss_angel_corrupt_a_cast_01, "POISON BLAST\nPoison Balls");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._angel_corrupt_attack_01, "Smack");  
                    plugin.WarmingMessage.Add(AnimSnoEnum._angel_corrupt_attack_dash_in, "Dash");
    In addition, I found it convenient to add an alert when some specific animations begin (e.g. summons that can be cancelled, dangerous attacks that should be avoided, good skills that the necromancer can pop LotD for, etc.)
    wow 1kk thanks

  13. #11
    Saico's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    8
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    115
    Thanks G/R
    11/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    The plugin works fine and I modified green BG to Blue for better constrast, I wonder if theres a way to add a side info for each boss and it shows their skills that appear after x% of life, such as Blighter PlagueStorm and Agnidox Flame Nova, so we can associate and check when bosses gonna cast each skill accordingly to remaining HP

  14. #12
    evan6944's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    15
    Thanks G/R
    8/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    The plugin works fine and I modified green BG to Blue for better constrast, I wonder if theres a way to add a side info for each boss and it shows their skills that appear after x% of life, such as Blighter PlagueStorm and Agnidox Flame Nova, so we can associate and check when bosses gonna cast each skill accordingly to remaining HP
    Agreed, I've also changed it so that it's floating above me so I don't need to track the RG as it moves. Being a super lazy support barb, this is what I work with during a run: RG Skill Callout - YouTube

    Separately, you might wanna try out the following that I've cobbled together with Prrovoss' help:

    Code:
    Hud.RunOnPlugin<Prrovoss.Popups.MonsterAppearedPopup>(plugin =>{
        //sno, name, hint, title, duration (in ms), custom decorator (ignore if not needed)
        plugin.Add(451002, "Sir William", "", "Appeared", 5000);
        plugin.Add(450999, "Princess Lilian", "", "Appeared", 5000);
        plugin.Add(357917, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Mark of Fire (lasts 15s)\n2. Charge\n3. Heavy Smash\n4. Ancient Spear (75%)\n5. Sickle Grab (50%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Waller", "Man Carver", 100000);    
        plugin.Add(353535, "Slime (100%)", "Skills\n1. Poison Worms\n2. Poison Blast\n3. Plagued Circle (<80%)\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Slime (100%) [1 - 3 per cast (Cap: >10)]\n\nAffix(es)\nNone", "The Choker",100000);
        plugin.Add(426943, "Ratlings (100%)", "Skills\n1. Rat-nado (lasts 20s)\n2. Plagued Arena (lasts 10s)\n3. Digger (teleport) \n\nAdd(s)\n1. Ratlings x 10 (100%) [Cap: 10]\n2. Ratlings x 2 - 3 (<90%) [Cap: 20]\n\nAffix(es)\nNone", "Hamelin",100000);
        plugin.Add(358614, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Poison Nova\n2. Plague Rings\n3. Plague Sweep\n4. Plague Storm  (<50%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Knockback", "Blighter",100000);
        plugin.Add(346563, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Overhead Attack\n2. Whirling Mortar\n3. Fire Nova (<45%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter", "Infernal Maiden",100000);
        plugin.Add(358489, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Dash\n2. Poison Blast\n3. Poison Balls\n4. Poison Explosion (<50%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\nNone", "Erethon",100000);
        plugin.Add(354652, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Fireball\n2. Flame Breath\n3. Mark of Fire (lasts 15s)\n4. Flame Nova (<50%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Fast\n2. Mortar", "Agnidox",100000);
        plugin.Add(345004, "Fallen (95%) Shaman (60%)", "Skills\n1. Meteor\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Demented Fallen x 2 - 3 (95%) \n2. Fallen Shaman x 2 - 3 (60%) [Cap: 5]\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter", "Ember",100000);
        plugin.Add(359688, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Fireball 1 (100%, slow)\n2. Blood Star (lasts 5s)\n3. Geyser (60%, lasts 3s)\n4. Fireball 2 (40%, fast)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter\n2. Knockback", "Tethrys",100000);
        plugin.Add(472772, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Energy Barrage\n2. Gateway\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Wormhole\n2. Frozen Pulse", "Vesalius",100000);
        plugin.Add(360281, "Swarm (75%) Snakes (50%)", "Skills\n1. Energy Twister (lasts 30s)\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Winged Larvae x 8 - 15 (75%) [Cap: 2 sets]\n2. Snakechild x 8 - 15 (50%) [Cap: 2 sets]\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Vortex", "Saxtris",100000);
        plugin.Add(354144, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Charge\n2. Frozen Nova\n3. Frozen Storm (50%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Frozen Pulse", "Cold Snap",100000);
        plugin.Add(353874, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Leaping Strike\n2. Leap\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Fast", "Bloodmaw",100000);
        plugin.Add(344389, "Fissure (100%)", "Skills\n1. Shovel\n2. Charge\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Fissure (100%, lasts 20s) [Cap: 3]\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Knockback", "Stonesinger",100000);
        plugin.Add(343759, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Blade Cleave\n2. Teleport Strike\n3. Volley\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Fast", "Perdition",100000);
        plugin.Add(359094, "Bones (95%)", "Skills\n1. Arcane Bolt\n\nAdd(s)\nBones (95%) [Cap: 5]\n1. Quick Bones\n2. Reflecting Bones\n3. Mortar Bones\n4. Knockback Bones\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Wormhole", "Bone Warlock",100000);
        plugin.Add(344119, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Frost Pools\n2. Frost Ring\n3. Volley\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter", "Rime",100000);
        plugin.Add(353823, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Lightning Orb\n2. Holy Bolt Nova (75%, 25%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter", "Raiziel",100000);
        plugin.Add(343743, "Skeletons (100%)", "Skills\n1. Arcane Nova\n2. Teleport Strike\n3. Spinning Strike\n\nAdd(s)\nSkeletons (100%, 3 - 8/cast) [Cap: 14 - 15]\n1. Returned\n2. Returned Archer\n3. Forgotten Soldier\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Jailer", "Crusader King",100000);
        plugin.Add(343767, "Stonecrusher (100%)", "Skills\n1. Cave-In\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Stonecrusher (100%, 1 - 5/cast, lasts 20s) [Cap: None]\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Fast\n2. Teleporter", "Perendi",100000);
        plugin.Add(358429, "Spiderlings (85%)", "Skills\n1. Venomballs\n2. Net Toss\n3. Poison Spit (65%)\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Spiderlings (85%, 5-7/cast) [Cap: 10]\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Fast (65%)", "The Binder",100000);
        plugin.Add(343751, "Acid Slime (85%)", "Skills\n1. Flatulence (lasts 65s)\n2. Bile Spew (35%)\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Acid Slime (65%, 2/cast) [Cap: 4/player]\n\nAffix(es)\nNone", "Voracity",100000);
        plugin.Add(358208, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Fireball\n2. Energy Twister (75%, lasts 30s)\n3. Cave-In (65%)\n4. Slow Time (65%, lasts 15s)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter", "Sand Shaper",100000);
        plugin.Add(360636, "Echoes (100%)", "Skills\n1. Lightning Breath\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Echoes (100%) [Cap: 2-3]\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter\n2. Waller\n3. Fast", "Orlash",100000);
        plugin.Add(354050, "Bones (100%)", "Skills\n1. Repulsion\n2. Tug\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Bones (100%) [Cap: 10-13]\nCanine Bones\nSpitting Bones\nHungering Bones\nRisen Bones\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter\n2. Arcane Enchanted\n3. Fast", "Eskandiel",100000);
    });
    Simply add it to PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs and make sure you've got the awesome Popup Notifications plugin by Prrovoss ([ENGLISH] [Prrovoss] PopupNotifications)for it to work.

    Here's an example of how they look once the RG spawns:

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ENG] Boss Warming Message-unzg83mh-jpg  

  15. #13
    rogue00722's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    11
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by evan6944 View Post
    Agreed, I've also changed it so that it's floating above me so I don't need to track the RG as it moves. Being a super lazy support barb, this is what I work with during a run: RG Skill Callout - YouTube

    Separately, you might wanna try out the following that I've cobbled together with Prrovoss' help:

    Code:
    Hud.RunOnPlugin<Prrovoss.Popups.MonsterAppearedPopup>(plugin =>{
        //sno, name, hint, title, duration (in ms), custom decorator (ignore if not needed)
        plugin.Add(451002, "Sir William", "", "Appeared", 5000);
        plugin.Add(450999, "Princess Lilian", "", "Appeared", 5000);
        plugin.Add(357917, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Mark of Fire (lasts 15s)\n2. Charge\n3. Heavy Smash\n4. Ancient Spear (75%)\n5. Sickle Grab (50%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Waller", "Man Carver", 100000);    
        plugin.Add(353535, "Slime (100%)", "Skills\n1. Poison Worms\n2. Poison Blast\n3. Plagued Circle (<80%)\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Slime (100%) [1 - 3 per cast (Cap: >10)]\n\nAffix(es)\nNone", "The Choker",100000);
        plugin.Add(426943, "Ratlings (100%)", "Skills\n1. Rat-nado (lasts 20s)\n2. Plagued Arena (lasts 10s)\n3. Digger (teleport) \n\nAdd(s)\n1. Ratlings x 10 (100%) [Cap: 10]\n2. Ratlings x 2 - 3 (<90%) [Cap: 20]\n\nAffix(es)\nNone", "Hamelin",100000);
        plugin.Add(358614, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Poison Nova\n2. Plague Rings\n3. Plague Sweep\n4. Plague Storm  (<50%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Knockback", "Blighter",100000);
        plugin.Add(346563, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Overhead Attack\n2. Whirling Mortar\n3. Fire Nova (<45%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter", "Infernal Maiden",100000);
        plugin.Add(358489, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Dash\n2. Poison Blast\n3. Poison Balls\n4. Poison Explosion (<50%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\nNone", "Erethon",100000);
        plugin.Add(354652, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Fireball\n2. Flame Breath\n3. Mark of Fire (lasts 15s)\n4. Flame Nova (<50%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Fast\n2. Mortar", "Agnidox",100000);
        plugin.Add(345004, "Fallen (95%) Shaman (60%)", "Skills\n1. Meteor\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Demented Fallen x 2 - 3 (95%) \n2. Fallen Shaman x 2 - 3 (60%) [Cap: 5]\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter", "Ember",100000);
        plugin.Add(359688, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Fireball 1 (100%, slow)\n2. Blood Star (lasts 5s)\n3. Geyser (60%, lasts 3s)\n4. Fireball 2 (40%, fast)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter\n2. Knockback", "Tethrys",100000);
        plugin.Add(472772, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Energy Barrage\n2. Gateway\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Wormhole\n2. Frozen Pulse", "Vesalius",100000);
        plugin.Add(360281, "Swarm (75%) Snakes (50%)", "Skills\n1. Energy Twister (lasts 30s)\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Winged Larvae x 8 - 15 (75%) [Cap: 2 sets]\n2. Snakechild x 8 - 15 (50%) [Cap: 2 sets]\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Vortex", "Saxtris",100000);
        plugin.Add(354144, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Charge\n2. Frozen Nova\n3. Frozen Storm (50%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Frozen Pulse", "Cold Snap",100000);
        plugin.Add(353874, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Leaping Strike\n2. Leap\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Fast", "Bloodmaw",100000);
        plugin.Add(344389, "Fissure (100%)", "Skills\n1. Shovel\n2. Charge\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Fissure (100%, lasts 20s) [Cap: 3]\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Knockback", "Stonesinger",100000);
        plugin.Add(343759, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Blade Cleave\n2. Teleport Strike\n3. Volley\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Fast", "Perdition",100000);
        plugin.Add(359094, "Bones (95%)", "Skills\n1. Arcane Bolt\n\nAdd(s)\nBones (95%) [Cap: 5]\n1. Quick Bones\n2. Reflecting Bones\n3. Mortar Bones\n4. Knockback Bones\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Wormhole", "Bone Warlock",100000);
        plugin.Add(344119, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Frost Pools\n2. Frost Ring\n3. Volley\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter", "Rime",100000);
        plugin.Add(353823, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Lightning Orb\n2. Holy Bolt Nova (75%, 25%)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter", "Raiziel",100000);
        plugin.Add(343743, "Skeletons (100%)", "Skills\n1. Arcane Nova\n2. Teleport Strike\n3. Spinning Strike\n\nAdd(s)\nSkeletons (100%, 3 - 8/cast) [Cap: 14 - 15]\n1. Returned\n2. Returned Archer\n3. Forgotten Soldier\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Jailer", "Crusader King",100000);
        plugin.Add(343767, "Stonecrusher (100%)", "Skills\n1. Cave-In\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Stonecrusher (100%, 1 - 5/cast, lasts 20s) [Cap: None]\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Fast\n2. Teleporter", "Perendi",100000);
        plugin.Add(358429, "Spiderlings (85%)", "Skills\n1. Venomballs\n2. Net Toss\n3. Poison Spit (65%)\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Spiderlings (85%, 5-7/cast) [Cap: 10]\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Fast (65%)", "The Binder",100000);
        plugin.Add(343751, "Acid Slime (85%)", "Skills\n1. Flatulence (lasts 65s)\n2. Bile Spew (35%)\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Acid Slime (65%, 2/cast) [Cap: 4/player]\n\nAffix(es)\nNone", "Voracity",100000);
        plugin.Add(358208, "No Adds", "Skills\n1. Fireball\n2. Energy Twister (75%, lasts 30s)\n3. Cave-In (65%)\n4. Slow Time (65%, lasts 15s)\n\nAdd(s)\nNone\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter", "Sand Shaper",100000);
        plugin.Add(360636, "Echoes (100%)", "Skills\n1. Lightning Breath\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Echoes (100%) [Cap: 2-3]\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter\n2. Waller\n3. Fast", "Orlash",100000);
        plugin.Add(354050, "Bones (100%)", "Skills\n1. Repulsion\n2. Tug\n\nAdd(s)\n1. Bones (100%) [Cap: 10-13]\nCanine Bones\nSpitting Bones\nHungering Bones\nRisen Bones\n\nAffix(es)\n1. Teleporter\n2. Arcane Enchanted\n3. Fast", "Eskandiel",100000);
    });
    Simply add it to PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs and make sure you've got the awesome Popup Notifications plugin by Prrovoss ([ENGLISH] [Prrovoss] PopupNotifications)for it to work.

    Here's an example of how they look once the RG spawns:

    good idea

    I want to get your information.


    2019.05.12 02:26:34.307 19.5.9.0 C:\SMC\TurboHUD 19.5.9.0 (v9.0) STABLE for Diablo III 2.6.4.55430 (64 bit)\Plugins\Prrovoss\Popups\MonsterAppearedPopup.cs(49,61) : error CS0019: Operator '==' cannot be applied to operands of type 'ActorSnoEnum' and 'uint'
    2019.05.12 02:26:34.307 19.5.9.0 C:\SMC\TurboHUD 19.5.9.0 (v9.0) STABLE for Diablo III 2.6.4.55430 (64 bit)\Plugins\Prrovoss\Popups\MonsterAppearedPopup.cs(52,52) : error CS1579: foreach statement cannot operate on variables of type '?' because '?' does not contain a public instance definition for 'GetEnumerator'
    Last edited by rogue00722; 05-11-2019 at 12:31 PM.

  16. #14
    RNN's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    142
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    238
    Thanks G/R
    39/133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    There is a problem with this line:
    { var candidates = Hud.Game.Monsters.Where(m => m.SnoActor.Sno == monster.Sno && !monster.MaxHitpoints.Contains(m.MaxHealth));
    Replace it with this one:
    { var candidates = Hud.Game.Monsters.Where(m => (uint) m.SnoActor.Sno == monster.Sno && !monster.MaxHitpoints.Contains(m.MaxHealth));
    Last edited by RNN; 05-11-2019 at 01:14 PM.

  17. Thanks evan6944 (1 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
  18. #15
    Saico's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    8
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    115
    Thanks G/R
    11/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Oh seems like it is good now, Im trying to add the code u replied above but Im getting these 4 Exceptions, Im trying to solve what can be done. I already installed Popup Notifications plugin.

    error while initializing plugins
    2019.05.11 14:30:41.858 19.3.26.0 C:\Users\saico\Desktop\asdfasdf\TURBONEW\Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlu gin.cs(88,10) : error CS1026: ) expected
    2019.05.11 14:30:41.858 19.3.26.0 C:\Users\saico\Desktop\asdfasdf\TURBONEW\Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlu gin.cs(88,10) : error CS1002: ; expected
    2019.05.11 14:30:41.858 19.3.26.0 C:\Users\saico\Desktop\asdfasdf\TURBONEW\Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlu gin.cs(92,2) : error CS1513: } expected
    Testing with TurboHUD 19.3.26.0 (v9.0) STABLE for Diablo III 2.6.4.55430 (64 bit) cause newer version is causing some exceptions with old plugins

    (edit) Actually, tried with new Thud Build and got same exceptions, any idea could be these exceptions ?

    Im getting only this one now
    \TURBONEW\Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs(95,2) : error CS1513: } expected
    Last edited by Saico; 05-11-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Blackwing Lair: Ultimate Boss Guide
    By Matt in forum World of Warcraft Guides
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 05:18 AM
  2. Instant AV Boss for your faction
    By Matt in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:27 AM
  3. Get to a boss without having to kill trash mobs
    By Matt in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 11:11 AM
  4. ZF Croc Boss bug
    By lvlrbojang1es in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 01:09 PM
  5. Turn off drunk effect at Spider Boss in ZG
    By Kalen24 in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 06:02 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search