102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    Today I detected a strange bug that happens rarely: when a buff is received the plugin notifies it twice in a row without detecting any loss of that buff (it seems to be due to GetBuff().TimeLeftSeconds is zero because it has not yet been initialized, despite that BuffIsActive() is true). Patched to avoid this problem
    Last edited by RNN; 11-09-2019 at 01:25 PM.

[V9.0] [INTERNATIONAL] [RNN] OtherShrinePlugin
    LazyDruid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The text remarks for the settings in the plugin are in Spanish.... for those who don't speak Spanish . . . . .

Text translation for the file for the remarks on each setting:

Code:
            public override void Load(IController hud)
            {
                base.Load(hud);
    			Order = 30001;

LabelHealingWells = "Health"; 		// Text on the minimap for wells, null namelocalized, "" nothing
    			LabelPoolOfReflection = "Pool"; 	// Text on the minimap for pools, null namelocalized, "" nothing
    			LabelPossiblePylon = "Pylon?";          // Text for places where possible pylons may appear.
    			LabelPylonExchange = true;  	        // Exchange labels on map and minimpa. If false they will always be displayed   

NotifyInTown = false;  	        // TTS/Popup in Town
    			TTSViewPylon = true; 	 	// Notify with Voice (TTS) The Pilons and Shrines
    			TTSBuffPylon = true;  	 	// Notify with Voice (TTS) When a buffoon is received from a pylon/Sanctuary
    			TTSViewPoolText = "Pool";       // Notify with Voice (TTS) The pools of Reflection will read the indicated text.Set to "" (or null) for not TTS

HiddenPylonUsed = false; 	 // Hide or show (gray) the labels of the pylons used			
    			LineToPylon = true;  		 // Draw a yellow line on the minimap to the well or pylon/sanctuary detected

LineToPylonWidth = 2f;

CircleHealingWells = true; 	 // See Red Circles in Unused Health Wells
    			CirclePoolOfReflection = true;   // See Yellow Circles in Unused Reflection Wells
    			ShowPylonSpawn = true;
    			ShowPopup = true;     // Show a Popup when you receive a Buff from a pylon

xPopup = 0.5f;        // 0f ... 1f  
    			yPopup = 0.81f;       // 0f ... 1f					
    			FontSizePopup = 9f;

iKrett's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I set my sounds from the folder sounds? Or change the playback language?

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This plugin cannot be configured to play wav files, it uses only TTS
    In the first post there is an example of how to configure it.
    You may only need to configure TH in your language: copy or rename \data\selected_language_example.txt to \data\selected_language.txt , open this file , and change the last line to indicate the appropriate language (for example, for German, you must change enUS to deDE)
    Last edited by RNN; 02-17-2020 at 10:24 AM.

BeeAntOS's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    239/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everybody... All the best!

I was dancing with a custom config file due to boredom
    I liked the result so much and had a lot of fun
    ... and I just wanted to share it with everyone.

.. Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs:
    Code:
        Hud.RunOnPlugin<RNN.OtherShrinePlugin>(plugin => {

plugin.Enabled = true;

plugin.LabelHealingWells = "";         // Text on the MiniMap for HealingWells (null for NameLocalized, "" for nothing    // 💖 ❤ 🆘 💟
            plugin.LabelPoolOfReflection = "Pool"; // Text on the MiniMap for Pools (null for NameLocalized, "" for nothing           // ✨
            plugin.LabelPossiblePylon = "pylon?";  // Text for the Labels of the places where possible Pylons may appear
            plugin.LabelPylonExchange = false;     // Exchange Labels on Map and MiniMap. If false; they will always be shown

plugin.NotifyInTown = false;           // TTS/Popup in Town
            plugin.TTSViewPylon = true;            // Notify with TTS Voice the Pylons and Sanctuaries
            plugin.TTSBuffPylon = true;            // Notify with TTS Voice when you Receive/Lose a Buff from a Pylon/Sanctuary
            plugin.TTSViewPoolText = "Pool";       // Set to "" (or null) for not TTS

plugin.HiddenPylonUsed = false;        // Hide or Show (in Gray) decorators for UsedPylons
            plugin.LineToPylon = true;             // Draw a Yellow Line on the MiniMap to the PoolOfReflection/Pylon/Sanctuary detected
            plugin.LineToPylonWidth = 2f;          // LineWidth
            plugin.LineToPylonRange = 500;         // Only Draw the Line if you are Less than this Distance

plugin.ShowPylonSpawn = true;          // Hide or Not the Decorators of the PossiblePylons. In case someone uses another complement for it
            plugin.ShowPopup = true;               // Popup when you Receive/Lose a Buff from a Pylon/Sanctuary

plugin.xPopup = 0.5f;                  // 0f~1f; Popup Coordinate X
            plugin.yPopup = 0.81f;                 // 0f~1f; Popup Coordinate Y
            plugin.FontSizePopup = 9f;             // FontSize for PopupText

plugin.ShowMarkers = true;             // Show Markers other than Pylons/Shrines/Pools/Wells. Assign the value "false" if you want to use Another Plugin for this
            plugin.LineToMarkerRange = 500;        // Only Draw the Line if You are Less than this Distance

plugin.Config(ShrineType.PowerPylon,"💪 POWER 💪","POWER","Power pylon","Active Power","Lost Power","💪 POWER 💪");    // 💪 ⚔
            plugin.Config(ShrineType.ConduitPylon,"⚡ CONDUIT ⚡","CONDI","Conduit pylon","Active Conduit","Lost Conduit","⚡ CONDUIT ⚡");    // ⚡
            plugin.Config(ShrineType.ChannelingPylon,"🔁 CHANNELING 🔁","CHANNY","Channeling pylon","Active Channeling","Lost Channeling","🔁 CHANNEL 🔁");    // 🔁 ➰
            plugin.Config(ShrineType.ShieldPylon,"🛡 SHIELD 🛡","SHIELD","Shield pylon","Active Shield","Lost Shield","🛡 SHIELD 🛡");    // 🛡
            plugin.Config(ShrineType.SpeedPylon,"🏃 SPEED 🏃","SPEED","Speed pylon","Active Speed","Lost Speed","🏃 SPEED 🏃");    // 🏃

plugin.Config(ShrineType.BlessedShrine,null,null,null,null,null,"Blessed");
            plugin.Config(ShrineType.EnlightenedShrine,null,null,null,null,null,"Enlightened");
            plugin.Config(ShrineType.FortuneShrine,null,null,null,null,null,"Fortune");
            plugin.Config(ShrineType.FrenziedShrine,null,null,null,null,null,"Frenzied");
            plugin.Config(ShrineType.EmpoweredShrine,null,null,"Empowered shrine","Active Empowered","Lost Empowered","Empowered");
            plugin.Config(ShrineType.FleetingShrine,null,null,null,null,null,"Fleeting");
            plugin.Config(ShrineType.BanditShrine,"☠ BANDIT ☠","[BANDIT]","Oh My God, Bandit Shrine","Bandits activated. Don't let them flee",null,"☠ BANDIT ☠");    // ☠
        });
    Last edited by BeeAntOS; 06-27-2020 at 01:41 AM.
    "When you reach the top, get ready to drop!"

6. Thanks RNN, AlexF1B (2 members gave Thanks to BeeAntOS for this useful post)
    RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update

First adaptation to the current version of TH. I will check it these days
    Disable the default plugin "MarkerPlugin.cs" (plugins\Default\Minimap)
    CirclePoolOfReflection and CircleHealingWells have been removed from the configuration. This version will preferably use textures if available.
    Added LineToPylonRange
    Added ShowOtherMarKer: show markers other than Pylons/Shrines/Pools/Wells. Assign the value "false" if you want to use another plugin for this

Known issue: I have used markers and there is a problem with shrines (It does not happen with pylons/pools/Wells): if it has been used it will not be detected in that state until we get closer at least 1 time
    Last edited by RNN; 06-25-2020 at 07:53 AM.

8. Thanks BeeAntOS (1 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
    LittleDez13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    48/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RNN View Post
    Update

CirclePoolOfReflection and CircleHealingWells have been removed from the configuration. This version will preferably use textures if available.
    Added LineToPylonRange
    Added ShowOtherMarKer: show markers other than Pylons/Shrines/Pools/Wells. Assign the value "false" if you want to use another plugin for this

Known issue: I have used markers and there is a problem with shrines (It does not happen with pylons/pools/Wells): if it has been used it will not be detected in that state until we get closer at least 1 time
    Dear RNN.

Is it possible disable at new MarkerPlugin default only one type of marker? Per example only pools or only shrines. This using pluginenabledisableplugin.

Thx to take your time.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no, there is no possibility to configure it that way, you have to edit the code

It seems to me that it will be difficult to manage shrines with markers..
    Last edited by RNN; 06-25-2020 at 10:25 AM.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update

Partially limited sanctuary detection to avoid inconvenience

12. Thanks BeeAntOS (1 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
    Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update

Added LineToPylonRange

Got some trouble when disabling MarkerPlugin.

TURBOHUD\Plugins\Resu\AriadnesThreadPlugin.cs(550,30) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MarkerPlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    TURBOHUD\Plugins\Top\AdvancedMarkerPlugin.cs(115,30) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MarkerPlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    TURBOHUD\Plugins\RNN\OtherShrinePluginNEW.cs(360,30) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MarkerPlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    TURBOHUD\Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs(318,24) : error CS1061: 'OtherShrinePlugin' does not contain a definition for 'CircleHealingWells' and no accessible extension method 'CircleHealingWells' accepting a first argument of type 'OtherShrinePlugin' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    TURBOHUD\Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs(319,24) : error CS1061: 'OtherShrinePlugin' does not contain a definition for 'CirclePoolOfReflection' and no accessible extension method 'CirclePoolOfReflection' accepting a first argument of type 'OtherShrinePlugin' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    TURBOHUD\Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs(325,24) : error CS1061: 'OtherShrinePlugin' does not contain a definition for 'wPopup' and no accessible extension method 'wPopup' accepting a first argument of type 'OtherShrinePlugin' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    TURBOHUD\Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs(326,24) : error CS1061: 'OtherShrinePlugin' does not contain a definition for 'hPopup' and no accessible extension method 'hPopup' accepting a first argument of type 'OtherShrinePlugin' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Ps: "OtherShrinePluginNEW.cs" is the filename I put on your latest release to discern from old one
    Last edited by Saico; 06-25-2020 at 12:25 PM.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything indicates that you have deleted the file "plugins\default\minimap\MarkerPlugin.cs" , you should not delete it

wPopup and wPopup I stopped using it several versions ago
    I removed CirclePoolOfReflection and CircleHealingWells in this version.
    Copy the first half of the custom code that is in post # 1: up to plugin.Config (...) lines, which are worth the ones you have added.
    Last edited by RNN; 06-25-2020 at 12:51 PM.

BeeAntOS's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    239/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    Got some trouble when disabling MarkerPlugin.

TURBOHUD\Plugins\Resu\AriadnesThreadPlugin.cs(550,30) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MarkerPlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    TURBOHUD\Plugins\Top\AdvancedMarkerPlugin.cs(115,30) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MarkerPlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    TURBOHUD\Plugins\RNN\OtherShrinePluginNEW.cs(360,30) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MarkerPlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    TURBOHUD\Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs(318,24) : error CS1061: 'OtherShrinePlugin' does not contain a definition for 'CircleHealingWells' and no accessible extension method 'CircleHealingWells' accepting a first argument of type 'OtherShrinePlugin' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    TURBOHUD\Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs(319,24) : error CS1061: 'OtherShrinePlugin' does not contain a definition for 'CirclePoolOfReflection' and no accessible extension method 'CirclePoolOfReflection' accepting a first argument of type 'OtherShrinePlugin' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    TURBOHUD\Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs(325,24) : error CS1061: 'OtherShrinePlugin' does not contain a definition for 'wPopup' and no accessible extension method 'wPopup' accepting a first argument of type 'OtherShrinePlugin' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    TURBOHUD\Plugins\User\PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs(326,24) : error CS1061: 'OtherShrinePlugin' does not contain a definition for 'hPopup' and no accessible extension method 'hPopup' accepting a first argument of type 'OtherShrinePlugin' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Ps: "OtherShrinePluginNEW.cs" is the filename I put on your latest release to discern from old one
    First of all, if you have installed the latest version over the old version, you should remove the "..\plugins\Default\Actors\ShrinePlugin.cs" file from the corresponding folder (its properties migrated to the official "MarkerPlugin").

Apart from that, I wouldn't recommend using "AriadnesThreadPlugin" until it was made dependent on the new situation.

Another than that, if you want to use other markers such as "AdvancedMarkerPlugin" etc. along with "OtherShrinePlugin", You should set "ShowOtherMarKer" to "true" ("true" seems false info, it is my mistake, actually should be "false") in the "OtherShrinePlugin" configuration area in "PluginEnablerOrDisabler".

Since the "CircleHealingWells" and "CirclePoolOfReflection" in the source plugin has been deprecated, you should also remove the corresponding configuration references in "PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin".

Although the "wPopup" and "hPopup" references I do not know which source plugin they depend on, I can say that the same situation as above applies to them.
    Last edited by BeeAntOS; 06-25-2020 at 03:35 PM. Reason: I corrected a mistake I made.
    "When you reach the top, get ready to drop!"

Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything indicates that you have deleted the file "plugins\default\minimap\MarkerPlugin.cs" , you should not delete it

wPopup and wPopup I stopped using it several versions ago
    I removed CirclePoolOfReflection and CircleHealingWells in this version.
    Copy the first half of the custom code that is in post # 1: up to plugin.Config (...) lines, which are worth the ones you have added.
    Oh, I did not delete the MarkerPlugin.cs, I just changed extension .cs to .txt to not be read by THUD, what did you mean when said to "disable" this MarkerPlugin ?
    Anyway, I did the modifications you mentioned and now it is running ok but MarkerPlugin is activated, didnt got what I have to do with this file btw.

In this new THUD build the possiblePylonLabels have a % of chance on it (Think its default of build) but how do I disable this ?

I have left your plugin.LabelPossiblePylon = ""; // Text for the labels of the places where possible pylons may appear blank and still displays "pylon?" string on it and overlays with Number %. I would like to disable at least one of these two overlayed displays.

Maybe a screenshot you understand it better.
    There is a 2.0% over pylon? text
    Screenshot_2.png
    Last edited by Saico; 06-25-2020 at 01:13 PM.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    102/764
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a little detail, if you use the AdvancedMarkerPlugin or similar you have to set ShowOtherMaker to false (not true). You can use this AdvancedMarkerPlugin modification that fixes a couple of things:: [C#] AdvancedMarkerPlugin - Pastebin.com

OtherShrinePluigin automatically disable MarkerPlugin, you don't have to manually delete or edit it.

If you are going to use another plugin (eg. DAV_GRPylonPlugin) to show the possible pylons in gr you have to set ShowPylonSpawn = false;
    Last edited by RNN; 06-26-2020 at 08:01 PM. Reason: updated

18. Thanks mois (1 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a little detail, if you use the AdvancedMarkerPlugin or similar you have to set ShowOtherMaker to false (not true). You can use this AdvancedMarkerPlugin modification that fixes a couple of things:: [C#] AdvancedMarkerPlugin - Pastebin.com
    I disabled actually
    OtherShrinePluigin automatically disable MarkerPlugin, you don't have to manually delete or edit it.
    Oh got it.

If you are going to use another plugin (eg. DAV_GRPylonPlugin) to show the possible pylons in gr you have to set ShowPylonSpawn = false;
    Oh that was it !! Dav plugin that draws that % chance info ! I edited string on ShrinePlugin.cs and now it fits me fine.

Is there a way to remove these new purple text from latest THUD build ? Dont know if you know how to do this or is it a KJ regardin thing.

Like this purple Power Pylon behind, and/or Pool of reflections, Shrines etc.

Screenshot_3.png

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast